Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539870 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:
My oh my! someone please wake me up.Im having a huge crush on Andree.Sorry Lee min ho.

grin grin grin@ your crush over andree. Just so you know, he sang that beautiful sound track also. Great shey!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
tegax: I read somewhere that Lola is going to get married four times to 4 different men, each will die shortly after saying 'i do'. But pride wouldnt allow her settle for Andre

Thats a lie. She's only going to marry twice, and then Finally Andree. Her second Husband will be the actor Apollo (Whom I dont like at all...... he is too fake shocked) and Apollo is gay, dey will have an agreement that the marriage will only be on paper, so Apollo wont lose his fans,when dey find out he is gay, and for Lola....well so Andree can leave her alone and be with Debra (Since Debra told Lola she will commit suicide if Andree ever left her)

Should I go on wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jummaima:

Thats a lie. She's only going to marry twice, and then Finally Andree. Her second Husband will be the actor Apollo (Whom I dont like at all...... he is too fake shocked) and Apollo is gay, dey will have an agreement that the marriage will only be on paper, so Apollo wont lose his fans,when dey find out he is gay, and for Lola....well so Andree can leave her alone and be with Debra (Since Debra told Lola she will commit suicide if Andree ever left her)

Should I go on wink

yes please. I read mine on the internet anyway
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
I don't think so... after Apollo she married André. I'm kinda suprised at Eva's young lover o! I thought she was Mrs prim & proper. They should just catch this Adolfo guy already he is seriously annoying me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yeah....I cant wait for the part where Adolfo will be discovered, he is becoming really annoying. and to think that he killed his twin brother, so he can pretend to be Leonardo is so sick undecided angry angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
lola is crazy ooooo,so she will marry apollo and behind closed doors is really getting tougher
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jummaima:

grin grin grin@ your crush over andree. Just so you know, he sang that beautiful sound track also. Great shey!!!
Lol....I know that already and I have the song now.Thank u.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
tegax:

yes please. I read mine on the internet anyway

its true, Lola's gonna marry four times......all her husbands died shortly after marriage except Andre
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey everybody,I think my favourite is My heart beats for Lola followed by Behind Closed doors because of its suspence and precious rose. Aurora isn't realistic at all,how can she sleep with both the father and the son,why is she toying with their emotions,and I read that she will later die again in the movie,I think the writer is confused,it would av been better if the movie was focused more on science i.e Cryonics. I seriously need to know what would happen if Lola Volcan marries apollo and finds out that he's not gay.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by motunny: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2013
@Jummaima and @tegaz please what is the link....am not in nigeria,was watching MHBL b4 I travelled,will so much like 2follow up either by reading online or watching it online..thnk u
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2013
motunny: @Jummaima and @tegaz please what is the link....am not in nigeria,was watching MHBL b4 I travelled,will so much like 2'follow up either by reading online or watching it online..thnk u

well I didn't find the detailed story online for now but, check Wikipedia and search for "mi corazon insiste lola volcan".
You will find a summary there.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nomski0:

its true, Lola's gonna marry four times......all her husbands died shortly after marriage except Andre

See what I found online too...
Carmen Villalobos - María Dolores "Lola" Volcán (La Salamandra) "Main Heroine. Soledad and Tiberio's daughter, Diógenes and Apolo's widow, Angel ex-fiancé, Isabel/Chabelita's mother, in love with Andrés and marries him".
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
currently reading episode by episode summary of my heart beats for lola and behind closed doors,is so intresting
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Youngtekkey: currently reading episode by episode summary of my heart beats for lola and behind closed doors,is so intresting

Link plz
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Omolola1:

Link plz
don't have link just search episode by episode summary of my hearts beats for lola on google,will post the link later
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jummaima: Yeah....I cant wait for the part where Adolfo will be discovered, he is becoming really annoying. and to think that he killed his twin brother, so he can pretend to be Leonardo is so sick undecided angry angry

relax dear, there are still about 93 episodes more to go.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nomski0:

day isn't true. she married only twice had a fiance then married andrea and had 2 kids for him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Youngtekkey: currently reading episode by episode summary of my heart beats for lola and behind closed doors,is so intresting

please send me the link.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Beezally(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Jummaima:

Should I go on wink
apolo isn't gay
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Beezally: apolo isn't gay

yeah that is true. so much lie just to sleep with a woman. na wa for men oh.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Beezally(f): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2013
My questions did Debra lose the baby
Who is the mystery sister of adolfo cud it be pilar or hilda cuz these two are kinda mysterious
ℓ̊ hate aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Beezally: My questions did Debra lose the baby
Who is the mystery sister of adolfo cud it be pilar or hilda cuz these two are kinda mysterious
ℓ̊ hate aurora

Yes she will loose the baby and blame it on Lola. That lola pushed her down the stairs. This will make Andre hate Lola for a while, before the truth comes out. I also hate aurora too. The writers have gone bonkers! And it gets worse!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Abeg, where Solidad come disappear into o?
And that mysterious woman that follows Lola around as well..... What/who is she?
I love the marked change in Egovina. The woman don gentle die..lol.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Beezally(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2013
tegax: Abeg, where Solidad come disappear into o?
And that mysterious woman that follows Lola around as well..... What/who is she?
dats her aunt who took care of her annd taught her nt to be fearful. She vowed never to leave lola untill lola cries for joy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
benedictac:

please send me the link.
i couldn't get the link,try to check through my browser's history but couldn't get it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Beezally: dats her aunt who took care of her annd taught her nt to be fearful. She vowed never to leave lola untill lola cries for joy

She seems to hav some spiritual influence on her too, as she appears to her always in her dreams to tell her the future which always comes to pass.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
tegax:

She seems to hav some spiritual influence on her too, as she appears to her always in her dreams to tell her the future which always comes to pass.

Lol. Apparently you didn't start from the begining. She's somewhat like a guardian angel to lola. And Soledad has being kidnapped. It'll unfold soon
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tibiero Lola's dad is d one dt kidnapped soledad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
MizBeHavin:

Lol. Apparently you didn't start from the begining. She's somewhat like a guardian angel to lola. And Soledad has being kidnapped. It'll unfold soon

obviously...i wasnt interested when the channel was launched, but one scene caught my attention 4 weeks ago, and ever since, i've been a fan of the channel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
tegax: Abeg, where Solidad come disappear into o?

Lol....@ change in Etelvina. She's better off as a nice and polite person grin. She will end up as friends with Pepe wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Beezally: My questions did Debra lose the baby
ℓ̊ hate aurora

BCD is really .........(dont know d right word to use). I dont think Hilda is sister though, she's just an innocent young girl. I kinda like the way Hilda stands up to Eva this days grin. For Pilar........I dont think she's the sister either, she's too scareddddddd to be anything. What I can tell you though is that Pilar has an identical twin sister, whom we are yet to meet on the show. so shocked finger's crossed..... lets keep watching.

Aurora is
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Youngtekkey: don't have link just search episode by episode summary of my hearts beats for lola on google,will post the link later

http://caraycaray..com/

on your top left corner (search box) type out the name of the telenovela you want to read about.
mi corazon insiste - for my heart beats for Lola
La Casa de al Lado - for Behind closed doors

smiley smiley smiley there you have it. Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.