Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540893 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Yaaaaay!!!! A thread for Telemundo..finally!!

When the channel was launched, I had to constantly beg everyone @ home to let me watch..BUT now everyone is HOOKED!!!!
Damn....

My favorite is BEHIND CLOSED DOORS..I just love the twist to the story. Favorite character is Javier..lol and Leonardo/Adolpho (that guy is a mad man) grin

My least favorite is Aurora. It used to be my best but the continuous lies is makin me lose interest..and d fact d@ Aurora is already fallin for her step-son, Martin gets me so angry. I find it repulsive. It has a great story-line but the writer became so confused..I still watch it sha.

Second best is My heart beats for Lola...Dr Diogenes, Debra, Debra's mother and diogenes sister-in-law makes me enjoy this soap..those 4 together are a crazy bunch..Andres is so damn fineeeee...but behaves childish at times. Lola's shakara don dey become too much jare...lol..her dressing is so damn funny..I googled her and got to find out she's quite older than Andres...
I just wish Debra can just ignore Andres totally...
And dat veronica girl (debra's friend) is BEAUTIFUL! Not to forget Soledad and Rodriguez love..yesterday's episode where rodriguez kept sayn he loves Soledad..I almost cried.. Soledad is beautiful as well, she nd lola share a resemblance.
My baby brother now calls me Lola Volcan grin grin

Precious Rose is my third best, used to be my least but for Aurora dat just continues with the lies which made me lose interest and rate Precious Rose over it. I don't have a favorite character in Precious Rose. I don't like d Rosa girl jare, her mouth is too sharp, I find her so annoying...Barby and her crazy crying..lol. I love the theme song too.

MHBFL and Aurora has d tightest theme song.

Can't wait for the season finale.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:

For real?....Wow!

Yep, since 1997
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:

Yea....I don't have/know the title for 'Behind Closed Doors' theme song.

Not a song per se..more like a symphony (instumentals) but I would love to have too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Reggie234: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Dis Telemundo Dstv came up wt is "Habatically", wiffy no let me watch any other station again ooooo. Its either Aurora or My Heart is wt Lola abi ki lo n pe. To listen to news sef na war!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2013
preetydiva: this goea to all those saying they dont like Behind Closed doors! in my honest opinion,that's the beat soap airing on that telemundo channel right now.

it"s thriller, suspense,horror, exciting,and they dont waste time with silly delays. they r far ahead of other soaps being aired. For those saying it's filled with old aged casts bla bla bla,what do u expect? that teenagers play the role of parents and the ceo of a powerful company?
Am with you on dis BHCD is the best no body can say how it gonna end but for d other u can easily see d end my worst one is aurora since DAT plan crash I stop following coz Bollywood will do beta Dan DAT

I watch them all and I'll say this: Aurora is my least favourite coz it's too damn predictable and sometimes childish.

after behind closed doors,my 2nd fave is PRECIOUS ROSE, 3rd fav is My heart beats for Lola. Overall they are all interesting. I luv action in soaps and not just lovey dovey story lines.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2013
onnari :
Guys did u know? Javier and ignacia are married in real life!
hmmm are u serious! No wonder tho
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2013
X111: Aurora all d way... The suspense is killing
Which suspense?Aurora has no suspense like behind close doors and precious rose.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2013
ada Yakzum: Goooooosshhh am soo happy that someone thought of this ... Telemunde is my favourite channel thanks to Dstv !!!. My best soaps is Precious Rose , my heart beats for lola because of their childish love and that very foolish old doctor.then behind close doors, havia's wife has never smiled she is always crying, I love the drama in the condo's family! Their over powering mother and disobedient children ...Aurora is cool but I don't really like the story line... But that guy doctor is fine !!
Siller rodriguez aka Martin lobos smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Damysa: didnt know about that channel until i saw this thread. will like to follow them. pls cn anyone give me a brief summary of each story so i cant catch up. thanks
Lol mehn,just google each soap and read d summary.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by pweetymama(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2013
For moi,m glued to all.my hubby is always complaining everytime aurora,auroraaaaaa...........!As for those saying behind closed doors is boring,dats not true.i think u feel so cos it more of intrigue than romance.anyone i miss,i follow up during d weekend.FOLLOWING..........
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tosingcfr(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Can't wait to leave this bush,the only soap I can boast of now is bathing soap. NYSC nah dulling
angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
E no easy can u guys tell me how behind cloosed doors end yesternite,while i was watchin,phcn took off the light and am unable to see the end,i just want the ending part of yesterday's episode(30)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
BCD is my best. Jst few characters nd two households bt it's full of suspense. Dat "Leonardo" guy rili does knw hw to act. Igo Mora nd his son ar taking a revenge on d Conde family. Hw can Ignacia nt knw dat its her own ex-husband dats claiming to b Leonardo?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Youngtekkey: E no easy can u guys tell me how behind cloosed doors end yesternite,while i was watchin,phcn took off the light and am unable to see the end,i just want the ending part of yesterday's episode(30)
Ignacia was going 2 show Javier d stolen disk wen Gonzalo showed up and asked her want she was tryna do.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by popcykaylah(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
undecided Wetin be telemundo?we no even get light....even if we get light na to watch beta tin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by sunryzb: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
They are all interesting buh, I prefer My heart beats for lola...and behind closed doors...Dr. Ruheles and Deborah are just annoying...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by michibrown: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
i like My heart beats for Lola,Precious Rose and Aurora,i cant miss them for anything
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by hituneu: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Telemudo gat me glued to ma tv
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
ella.b:

Ignacia was going 2 show Javier d stolen disk wen Gonzalo showed up and asked her want she was tryna do.
thanks,really appreciate it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by DECOtech(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Can someone tell me why DISCOVERY WORLD was removed from GOtv list of channels! That channel is the only reason why I bought GOtv decoder and now, its off. I plan on selling my GOtv n add money to the proceeds n go back to subscribe for Dstv's premium bouquet(N10,000) just so I can watch my favourite "Disc W"
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by adetunrayo(f): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
MY Hearts bit for Lola and Behind Closed Doors are my favourite. Corolla is a smart girl
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by touchplay(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Behind closed doors and ma hrt beats for lola.....love em lyk ma baby loves mi lipss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
adetunrayo: MY Hearts bit for Lola and Behind Closed Doors are my favourite. Corolla is a smart girl

So I thot until she fell for danillo so stupidly n in such a short time.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Leefem: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Behind closed doors is the best in my opinion, the rest are just so so, with my heart beats for lola being the worst.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kolo65(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
i love aurora follow by precious rose and my heart beats for lola...bt i dnt gbado behind close door dat much sha although i wacth it also
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Gonzolo is also the son of Igo Mora I bliv gonzolo is working together with adolpho to bring down the conde family and it could be him DAT is stealing from d conde not Javier BHCD is the best to much suspence
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Horlayemmy20: Behind closed doors all the way,pilar is the most annoying person and don't know what Gozanlo is upto since he is also related to the acosta's brother, I think he is a bad guy acting under pretence
Gonzolo is also the son of Igo Mora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Eddy2cute(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2013
ogtavia: How do u guys enjoy watching those crap they show on dt TV station,.synced language is the most annoying,why cant they speak english instead of speaking latin,spanish or whatever is it they are speaking and translating it in english..i dont care about the storyline but d whole concept doesnt appeal to me at all at all at all at all....
ah ah are u so dumb not 2 kno dat dis peple are spanish? What do u xpect dem 2 speek?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Eddy2cute(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2013
they are all very interesting. I use to follow all until phcn started making me to miss most episodes. But then i love that rosa girl on precious rose. Some times i just feel i should be her in reality. And that lola girl is also very sexy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2013
Omolola1: Yaaaaay!!!! A thread for Telemundo..finally!!

When the channel was launched, I had to constantly beg everyone @ home to let me watch..BUT now everyone is HOOKED!!!!
Damn....

My favorite is BEHIND CLOSED DOORS..I just love the twist to the story. Favorite character is Javier..lol and Leonardo/Adolpho (that guy is a mad man) grin

My least favorite is Aurora. It used to be my best but the continuous lies is makin me lose interest..and d fact d@ Aurora is already fallin for her step-son, Martin gets me so angry. I find it repulsive. It has a great story-line but the writer became so confused..I still watch it sha.

Second best is My heart beats for Lola...Dr Diogenes, Debra, Debra's mother and diogenes sister-in-law makes me enjoy this soap..those 4 together are a crazy bunch..Andres is so damn fineeeee...but behaves childish at times. Lola's shakara don dey become too much jare...lol..her dressing is so damn funny..I googled her and got to find out she's quite older than Andres...
I just wish Debra can just ignore Andres totally...
And dat veronica girl (debra's friend) is BEAUTIFUL! Not to forget Soledad and Rodriguez love..yesterday's episode where rodriguez kept sayn he loves Soledad..I almost cried.. Soledad is beautiful as well, she nd lola share a resemblance.
My baby brother now calls me Lola Volcan grin grin

Precious Rose is my third best, used to be my least but for Aurora dat just continues with the lies which made me lose interest and rate Precious Rose over it. I don't have a favorite character in Precious Rose. I don't like d Rosa girl jare, her mouth is too sharp, I find her so annoying...Barby and her crazy crying..lol. I love the theme song too.

MHBFL and Aurora has d tightest theme song.

Can't wait for the season finale.

Lol unlike u my least favorite is BCD I don't even get it. But my best is my heart beats for lola, diogenes makes me lol all the time, I think he his going to die soon and lola put in jail. Andre is fineeeeeeeeee . Precious rose is my second best. Rosa is quite an irritant but I can relate to a girl who never had the love of her family. And barbi- oh I just love the way she says baby-hahahaah. Have slowly lost interest in aurora, tho lorenzo lobus is my favorite character- the lies are now too much and I read somewhere online that she died, so I am just watching for watching sake, tired of the lie-twist already.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Youngtekkey: Pls i néed u guys to remind the name of lola's mother i forgot,

Solidad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.