Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292627 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Happy weekend house.
Please am here with my questions.
For those who have Egypt visa experience
1. What is the visa application process
Is it booking of appointment or walking ?

2. How much is the visa fees
3. What is the visa process days
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
AntoBusayo:

Abeg help me clearify this abeg

It will cost you around 30,000 naira or more depending on the insurance company you’re using.

Just tell them health insurance of 30,000 euros for a yr. they’ll also ask you the country you’re using it for. It doesn’t take time, mine was sent via email and I printed it myself.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Try mutual insurance got it online for 30k
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Keep pushing guys, it will end in praise. All the best

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please how long does it take for the school to evaluate document?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RealFirstLady(f): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Please guys, help suggest schools I can apply to with lesser tuition fee for any computer related course please!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bettymi:
Try mutual insurance got it online for 30k

Yes, Mutual Benefits Insurance is good. They did mine as well.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
RealFirstLady:
Please guys, help suggest schools I can apply to with lesser tuition fee for any computer related course please!

Google is your friend
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Any news yet... This visa procedure sucks ..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bettymi:
Any news yet... This visa procedure sucks ..
when is your resumption date?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2020
So i called the Lithuania Embassy in turkey for updates, they said Nigerian customs delayed the passport for 4wks . and they have received the application, but she was unable to tell me if they have sent the docs back to Vfs

4 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Can i apply for more than one course in same university?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Evankc:
Can i apply for more than one course in same university?

Check on the website or portal your applying with. If there’s space for additional application then yes.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by eddyme(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
What are the minimum requirement for waec for undergraduate degree.?
please this is very important for my bro to make decision before applying to schools.
Thanks!!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zeebeedee: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
eddyme:
What are the minimum requirement for waec for undergraduate degree.?
please this is very important for my bro to make decision before applying to schools.
Thanks!!

Some of you have google but u come here to ask questions that only the school can give u.How re we supposed to know this?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleBryte: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello;
So what did you finally do?
I am above 30 and would like to apply for a bachelors because I have a 3rd class in Microbiology.
I look forward to your reply.

oduzbaba89:
. Let me answer you to the best of my knowledge, I hold a bachelor degree in accounting wen I was 23, I grad 7 years ago . I emailed virtually every school in Lithuania as regards admission for bachelor for 30 years non EU applicants, here are the following replies from them cos they are similar

1, they said if you are 30 years n above and above you can be given admission so far you have the requirements or documents on which the admission is based, I mean you meet the admission requirements , there is no probs

2, secondly, they said for visa to be granted for non EU applicant who is 30 year or above is not guaranteed!!! And not advisable but such applicant can try but they doubt it . That's is their replies when it comes to bachelor admission for applicants 30 years and above . Dou such applicants can try !
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2020
We are in a new week , have anyone hear from vfs and also who are those waiting for skype interview??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bartr40: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Evankc:
We are in a new week , have anyone hear from vfs and also who are those waiting for skype interview??

I am still waiting to hear from vfs, no text or email from them and yes still waiting for Skype interview after 5 weeks... does it take this long to get interview or have they given anyone visa before without interview?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
UncleBryte:
Hello;
So what did you finally do?
I am above 30 and would like to apply for a bachelors because I have a 3rd class in Microbiology.
I look forward to your reply.

I am above 30 as well, and I want to apply for a bachelors degree too
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bartr40:

I am still waiting to hear from vfs, no text or email from them and yes still waiting for Skype interview after 5 weeks... does it take this long to get interview or have they given anyone visa before without interview?

I mean the school interview for those that re applying for the next intake. For the vfs they might interview and they might decide not to interview
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
chriseanglobal:
Dear Nairaland applicants,

If you apply for Summer intake 2020 spring semester and your passport have been received by VFS and now in Turkey.
You have an option of migrating the course via your agent to the school or Not getting Denied.
If you are applying to schools get a reliable agent that works get information directly from the schools and ready to go extra miles to ensure that get all the right pieces of information about the process. That the fact here.

For those that are asking if they are 30 years if they can get admitted. Yes, you can provide that you meet the requirement.
Granting of visa is based on how you fared at the embassy. The consular has the right to deny you a visa if you cant prove your reason for coming to study and if your documents have any discrepancies.

Lastly many of you here in Nairaland even know more than the embassies and have not even stepped foot abroad but you carry so many frustrating rumors up and down. Google and email is here for a reason and purpose. If you confused about how the process works. Write to the school.

Nigerians na wa for una oooooooooo

Sir, but based on one quote above, on the age ground, it says, the school said that the embassy will not grant visa for anybody above 30.

Pls it seems you are in Lithuania and know more than us. Can you please help confirm how authentic this quote is because I want to apply as well and I am above 30. Thank u
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
For applicants over 28 and above to get acceptance letter is not difficult so far he or she meets requirements. But the issue is the visa granting, most of the schs says granting for visa for that bracket at bachelor level for non Eu is difficult to have visa but not impossible as the discretion lies with embassy. Such applicants must convince the embassy and be ready to answer a lot of questions as why has e left school for such a long period and other related questions. Thanks

timagentms:

Sir, but based on one quote above, on the age ground, it says, the school said that the embassy will not grant visa for anybody above 30.

Pls it seems you are in Lithuania and know more than us. Can you please help confirm how authentic this quote is because I want to apply as well and I am above 30. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 1murphy1: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Please in-house do you know if VFS has started collecting application presently for student visa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.