Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (293660 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Thequeeen: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
kunleoyad:

Have you been able to make payment?

Yes
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thequeeen:

Wow I didn’t see this reply since, must have accidentally skipped it. That’s probably the best way to go about it, the other option is just so time consuming. Please did you notarize your documents before uploading?
And are you for this Feb 2021 semester because I am
Nope scanned all original documents and sent to them.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by LegendAkala: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2020
chrisderson:
FIRSTLY; NO FAKE DOCUMENTS. THEY WILL CATCH YOU AND BAN YOU FROM THE EU FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS.. THEY VERIFY ALL DOCUMENTS. BANK STATEMENTS , DEGREE CERTFICATES AND SSCE CERTIFICATES. THEY VERIFY ALL

I was an MSC applicant, so I had to include a strong motivation letter, proof of work, I am self employed, if you are not, then you will need to present salary payslips.

Letter of intent to study addressed to your work place (believe they’re called NOCs),

Your cv.

Study leave approved by your office.

You need a sponsor letter,

Sponsor's proof of employment, sponsors financial documents (salary/tax slips) Bank Statement with at least, 4 million Niara balance. More than 4 million is cool as our Naira continues to depreciate.

If you are going for MSc, then it is advisable to have your bank statement added to the sponsor's one. If you can fund it up to 4 million Niara, then it help you more.

Had my certificates notarized, data page of passport for myself and sponsor,

Admission letter,

Proof of admission,

Proof of payment of fees,

Mediation number/letter from school, two passport photographs in white background,.

Some of the documents depend on whether you are applying for MSc or BSc.

I applied for MSc so I submitted the belwo., They will sight the Original but you will only submit the Copy:

Passport data page (Same for if you have previous passports)

Neco or WAEC Certificate

Health Insurance

Degree Certificate

Degree Transcripts

Some other professional certificates

My Bank Statement (Masters students are advised to have their own bank statements with funds in it and/or that shows the proof of employment or economic activities. Can also be for the purposes of sponsoring your education in Lithuanian.... You should also include a sponsor's bank statement. BSc students can just show their sponsor's bank statements ) The thing is, if you are going for BSc, it is expected that you are still too young to sponsor yourself. If you are going for BSc but you already have employment, not bad if you include your own bank statement

A motivational letter that will clearly state why you have chosen your course of study, why you have chosen the school and why you have chosen Lithuania. This letter must include your research ambitions for the chosen course

If you are self-employed, they gonna need your certificate of business Incorporation from Corporate Affairs

A letter from your sponsor and his/her bank statement

Try to notarize all your academic credentials like WAEC/NECO, Degree certificate and transcripts (If applicable)

You only pay a processing fee of 11 thousand naira. If you want your passport mailed back to you when it is back from the embassy without you going to VFS, then you will be made to pay another 4 thousand naira for that.

Pls how much was the school fee u paid? Currently looking for a school where I can pay less tuition before applying for visa... Someone please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kunleoyad: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thequeeen:

Yes
I just applied and don't know how to go about the application fee payment.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bukkss: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thequeeen:
Hello, please how do I pay application fees to VDU?

I thought I would be able to pay with my bank card, but what the school gave was euro bank details for transfer I guess. I was told form transfer from a Nigerian bank to a European bank takes two weeks. Please anyone with an idea of how to go about this

Please how did you pay, I'm having the same issues.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Thequeeen: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bukkss:

Please how did you pay, I'm having the same issues.

If you know anybody in Europe they can help pay. I had to beg someone abroad to help me make the transfer, then transfer the equivalent to their dorm account
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by LegendAkala: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAkala:

Pls how much was the school fee u paid? Currently looking for a school where I can pay less tuition before applying for visa... Someone please help me out.

Someone pls respond to this. Can I get a sch where I can pay 2,500 euros before applying for visa??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Maxwell08: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAkala:

Someone pls respond to this. Can I get a sch where I can pay 2,500 euros before applying for visa??
Google study in Lithuania and search for the program you want, the tuition is included
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by package00(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Please what step do I need to take to notarize my documents and credentials.

Advise is well appreciated
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
@rousel I was not able to open the link you sent.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bukkss: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thequeeen:

If you know anybody in Europe they can help pay. I had to beg someone abroad to help me make the transfer, then transfer the equivalent to their dorm account

Ok, thank you.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAkala:

Kleipeda University is the cheapest,the next is VMU and application is on based on my recent search.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
pietra:
@rousel I was not able to open the link you sent.

It's actually a pdf of visa requirements for Nigerians, will send you a DM
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rousel:

Kleipeda University is the cheapest,the next is VMU and application is on based on my recent search.

For masters program no except bsc
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
edueurope:

Lithuania refuses visa due to reasons that many without the proper preparation tend to fall victims about. We help to educate you about the counsel you about these for a successful interview. feel free to connect via whatsapp. Please only serious candidates will be attended to

+370 69 00 1237
Hope it's free?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Rousel:

Hope it's free?

there is no free meal. Nothing of value comes cheap
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Thequeeen:

Rousel:

NO, exepect for Undergraduate course
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rousel:

It's actually a pdf of visa requirements for Nigerians, will send you a DM
I didn't get your DM
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
edueurope:

NO, exepect for Undergraduate course
please say what you know, Spring Application is on now for VMU , application deadline is 8-12-2020.Aplication started on the 12 October. This I am very sure,i find it difficult uploading documents.
Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by infotails: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rousel:
please say what you know, Spring Application is on now for VMU , application deadline is 8-12-2020.Aplication started on the 12 October. This I am very sure,i find it difficult uploading documents.
Thanks

Very true..tho not for all courses
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
infotails:

Very true..tho not for all courses
5 Undergraduate courses 7masters.
Sorry I tried replying you but was bouncing back.wil try again.thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello you have to use a sponsor you can prove your relationship not just anyhow because you have seen a sponsor. If you have something doing that you have the prove your your fiancé start running your account then declare that you are self sponsor that using the person that dose not relate to you either way. at same time fiancé can transfer the money to your parents account let them serve as your sponsor because that relationship is very important . If you need any other information you will have to pay for it.
Dande55:

Please, Using fiancè as my sponsor, can it hinder my admission?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nobody can predict the actual time it will take to treat any application submitted but just place your mind at two months. It may pass or not upto depending when your documents arrives there.
Okerrionome94:

My issue is the timing, how long does it take to get ur visa if you use VFS
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dande55: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
B
NkemJesus:
Hello you have to use a sponsor you can prove your relationship not just anyhow because you have seen a sponsor. If you have something doing that you have the prove your your fiancé start running your account then declare that you are self sponsor that using the person that dose not relate to you either way. at same time fiancé can transfer the money to your parents account let them serve as your sponsor because that relationship is very important . If you need any other information you will have to pay for it.
Thanks alot. I really appreciate your help.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rousel:
Thanks

That answer was for the person that ask about studies for 2500 euros....
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
NkemJesus:
Nobody can predict the actual time it will take to treat any application submitted but just place your mind at two months. It may pass or not upto depending when your documents arrives there.

Timing depends on the institution involved. Once you submit your documents in time in the schools I work with and visa is granted you eligible for the next semester.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sam8850: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Submitted: 14/09/2020
Interviewed: 12/10/2020
Visa received: 29/10/2020
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sam8850:
Submitted: 14/09/2020
Interviewed: 12/10/2020
Visa received: 29/10/2020
..... Congratulations , what are the requirements for the Visa and is it master u apply for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.