Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (293766 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by infotail(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Have anybody gotten visa from october ?heard rumour of mass denial
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=ProfDave123 post=95859018]Please check your mail sir

[/quote
Just received my Acceptance mail (VMU ) today.
Next stage payment.@infotail please be careful of the things you say and hear,if you heard mass denial of visa ask yourself when did spring Application start?
Prof I replied your mail sir

God no go shame us !!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Rousel post=95863936][/quote]

congrats and wish you success in your journey

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
infotail:
Have anybody gotten visa from october ?heard rumour of mass denial

Rumors are nothing but destiny killers.....There are important informations you need to check before allowing others influence you negatively
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by permsec: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Efbassey:
Please I have applied and received admission from university of klaipeda, how long does it take to receive the mediation letter?
Check your mail please

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by infotail(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2020
edueurope:

Rumors are nothing but destiny killers.....There are important informations you need to check before allowing others influence you negatively

Ok sir.... All i need is for ppl that got visa within the period to indicate or if any of ur client got u can as well tell me plz
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Augustofficialx: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Finally, since yesterday I started reading this thread,today I am done.. �.. I would like to be put through with some of my questions
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Augustofficialx: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
1.My passport is a virgin passport, will it affect my visa application?

2. How do I prove that i only want to study and not run, please be specific with documents I can submit (I work/manage a school)

3. Can I use a relative bank statement who is not in Nigeria?

4. If I am to add my bank statement what is the minimum amount I can have in my account?

5. Does all the schools in Lithuania ask for application fee?

6. Is anyone a student Or prospective student of Lithuanian Sports University here?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Augustofficialx: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Please gurus in the house in need help with this.

How do I go about the health certificate?
Proof of admission fee transfer documents?
And the notary and apostile stamps?

Please it's urgent. Thanks

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Augustofficialx: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2020
People who Processed their visa recently at the vfs, What is total cost to apply(make person no reach there they begin talk about some hidden charges)
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day everyone. Can anyone confirm to me if it's true paid appointment is essential or rather do students need to book an appointment with VFS and paid for before submitting visa application to Lithuania?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rilwan3628(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is it possible to submit student visa application in Dubai? Who has submitted before?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rilwan3628:
Is it possible to submit student visa application in Dubai? Who has submitted before?

Yes it is, infact it is faster over there
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
mikol:
Good day everyone. Can anyone confirm to me if it's true paid appointment is essential or rather do students need to book an appointment with VFS and paid for before submitting visa application to Lithuania?
You dont have to book an appointment before going the vfs centers.
As regards the charges, i paid around 19k plus so i advice u have like 20k with u

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Augustofficialx:
People who Processed their visa recently at the vfs, What is total cost to apply(make person no reach there they begin talk about some hidden charges)
There are no hidden charges bro
I paid around 19k plus, i can't remember the exact amount but have like 20k with u when u are going
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
doyin25:

Hi doyin25,If one applies for visa in Dubai is the interview going to be the Skype or in person..??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
doyin25:

You dont have to book an appointment before going the vfs centers.
As regards the charges, i paid around 19k plus so i advice u have like 20k with u

I understand someone has to book an appointment now before going to VFS. Infact, a friend had to book and paid 14k plus few days ago. Has anyone submitted an application at VFS lately?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zuzman(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Finally someone I can connect with. I hope to pursue MSc at the Lithuanian Sports university as well. Hit my WhatsApp link on my signature let’s connect
Augustofficialx:
1.My passport is a virgin passport, will it affect my visa application?

2. How do I prove that i only want to study and not run, please be specific with documents I can submit (I work/manage a school)

3. Can I use a relative bank statement who is not in Nigeria?

4. If I am to add my bank statement what is the minimum amount I can have in my account?

5. Does all the schools in Lithuania ask for application fee?

6. Is anyone a student Or prospective student of Lithuanian Sports University here?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rilwan3628(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Thank you.
doyin25:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Rousel:

Hi doyin25,If one applies for visa in Dubai is the interview going to be the Skype or in person..??
It's going to be in person
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2020
mikol:

I understand someone has to book an appointment now before going to VFS. Infact, a friend had to book and paid 14k plus few days ago. Has anyone submitted an application at VFS lately?
Waoow, I'm just hearing about this.
U can check the vfs Lithuania website, call them or better still email them for better and more information
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2020
The picture you screen shoot:-
(1) You will need to notarized all your academic qualification at any Federal High court and scan to them.

(2) You will get a yellow card from port health with your passport details on it.

(3) You will need to pay your application fee and send them the prove of payment.

That is the meaning of the 3pictures you sent. Wish all the best bro.

Augustofficialx:
Please gurus in the house in need help with this.

How do I go about the health certificate?
Proof of admission fee transfer documents?
And the notary and apostile stamps?

Please it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2020
You don't need any appointment for Lithuanian visa submission. But days for Lithuania submission is Monday and Wednesdays only. Go along with your ATM card and make sire it has your name on it. Your passport validity must not he less than a year six months. All the best.

mikol:
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
NkemJesus:
You don't need any appointment for Lithuanian visa submission. But days for Lithuania submission is Monday and Wednesdays only. Go along with your ATM card and make sire it has your name on it. Your passport validity must not he less than a year six months. All the best.
Hello bro
When did u submit your application, i submitted mine last month 19th, and i haven't hear anything from them

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Don't worry yourself pls. Once you pass their first stage ie the accessment then you will be called for an interview. Just be studying and be preparing yourself for interview. [quote author=doyin25 post=96031282][/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
NkemJesus:

Thank you for your input. But the question is not for me just asking on behalf of someone. I am a resident in Lithuania already. I can confirm that the walk in appointment has been suspended you can only visit VFS for submission strictly by appointment.

Cheers!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
oladipop:
Advice is needed urgently please

My sister application for bachelor degree got rejected by VMU, she applied with WAEC WITH GOOD GRADES, the below is the email copy received;

Your application to Vytautas Magnus University regarding [BA] International Politics and Development studies has been rejected.

I regret to inform you that after reviewing your application documents the Admission Committee of the university has made the decision that you are not eligible for bachelor degree studies as your previous education results are too low and overall motivation.

We wish you all the best to find the education fitting your needs and future prospects.

Vytautas Magnus University

PLEASE IS THERE ANY GUARANTEED SCHOOL SHE CAN APPLY THAT CAN GRANT ADMISSION and like i said she has WAEC ONLY.

Your suggestions and advice will be highly appreciated.

Something must have happened! what grades does she have,specifically on mathematics,English and the subject grades synonymous with the course she planned for?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sammynelson: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls who has applied to Klaipeda university here . I’m having issues in applying? Is it because I haven’t paid the application fee.. I can’t upload documents and I can’t edit my profile
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kunleoyad: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sammynelson:
Pls who has applied to Klaipeda university here . I’m having issues in applying? Is it because I haven’t paid the application fee.. I can’t upload documents and I can’t edit my profile
I applied to Klaipeda University and didn't experience anything of such. Uploaded my documents before paying application fee. The error might be from them or you try changing your browser.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
kunleoyad:

I applied to Klaipeda University and didn't experience anything of such. Uploaded my documents before paying application fee. The error might be from them or you try changing your browser.

Hi, have you gotten response from Klaipeda yet?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Efbassey:
Please I have applied and received admission from university of klaipeda, how long does it take to receive the mediation letter?

Hello,

Please how long did it take you to receive your admission letter after you applied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.