Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292536 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Thequeeen: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sam8850:
Submitted: 14/09/2020
Interviewed: 12/10/2020
Visa received: 29/10/2020

Congratulations !!

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Sam8850 post=95537278]Submitted: 14/09/2020
More wins Sam
Congratulations �����

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sam8850: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
I followed the checklist on the VFS site, I'm going for work and not study, so the requirements are slightly different.

hayzed89:
..... Congratulations , what are the requirements for the Visa and is it master u apply for?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Which school do you work with please?
Think that above question for timing is for visa processing time not admission duration processing time.
edueurope:

Timing depends on the institution involved. Once you submit your documents in time in the schools I work with and visa is granted you eligible for the next semester.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Warning Warning Warning. Happy new month to everyone here. Please I will beg each and everyone to be very careful in dealings to avoid been fraud by anybody that may pose themselves as visa and admission gurus. We all know that our country is somehow but we should apply caution to whatever we are involving ourselves. Most of the thing here is what you can do for yourself and defend them on your interview day. Nobody have influence on admission and visa issuance, avoid using anything fake documents because is a danger to your application. Be calm, focus, study to know your aims and objective of going to study there, why the course, your future plans, know about all your supporting documents in case you are ask and all that. Be wise and you will succeed.

8 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
helo my good people here. Good Morning and happy New month to us. pls I'm new here, I want to migrate to Lithuania via Student visa come 2021. I would like to know how to go about it esp from people who got their visas approved.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OldGuard: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Sam8850:
Submitted: 14/09/2020

See you soon in vilnius...Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Efbassey: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Please I have applied and received admission from university of klaipeda, how long does it take to receive the mediation letter?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations for your first stage. You need to pay your school fee either half or full depending on your school. Once fee is paid then they can send you your mediation letter to submit along with other documents at the visa submission centre.
Efbassey:
Please I have applied and received admission from university of klaipeda, how long does it take to receive the mediation letter?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
NkemJesus:
Congratulations for your first stage. You need to pay your school fee either half or full depending on your school. Once fee is paid then they can send you your mediation letter to submit along with other documents at the visa submission centre.

sorry, you have to pay full school fees. you can connect me to check your application
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
NkemJesus:
Warning Warning Warning. Happy new month to everyone here. Please I will beg each and everyone to be very careful in dealings to avoid been fraud by anybody that may pose themselves as visa and admission gurus. We all know that our country is somehow but we should apply caution to whatever we are involving ourselves. Most of the thing here is what you can do for yourself and defend them on your interview day. Nobody have influence on admission and visa issuance, avoid using anything fake documents because is a danger to your application. Be calm, focus, study to know your aims and objective of going to study there, why the course, your future plans, know about all your supporting documents in case you are ask and all that. Be wise and you will succeed.

In as much as there is come truth in what you have written as far as Lithuania is concern some of the school have agents that they deal with directly for faster and quicker verification of documents and other modalities. When you were filling your form did you not see the section where its was ask. How did you find out about the institutions. There are genuine people that will not only help you secure admission , follow through with visa but also help you integrate. In the aspect of admission, some people have influence for admission because most the schools are skeptical of admitting Nigerians because not everyone have the motive to come and study and no country now wants a nonentity.

you stated salient points about fake document and know person accredited as an agent to help school recruit students will have his candidate get a fake document. thanks for your concern. any one with genuine interest to student in any university in Lithuania. Feel free to connect me.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=edueurope post=95698697]

In as much as there is come truth in what you have written as far as Lithuania is concern some of the school have agents that they deal with directly for faster and quicker verification of documents and other modalities. When you were filling your form did you not see the section where its was ask. How did you find out about the institutions. There are genuine people that will not only help you secure admission , follow through with visa but also help you integrate. In the aspect of admission, some people have influence for admission because most the schools are skeptical of admitting Nigerians because not everyone have the motive to come and study and no country now wants a nonentity.

you stated salient points about fake document and know person accredited as an agent to help school recruit students will have his candidate get a fake document. thanks for your concern. any one with genuine interest to student in any university in Lithuania. Feel free to connect me.

Alot of people fall prey to various forms of scam as regards study abroad,a guy was scamed 7Million Naira for Russian Admission, you can be genuine but I think it will clear the air if you introduced yourself , like schools you have strong knowledge of,before asking to be contacted. It's a good thing if you can help people facilitate the process or give possible guidelines and people who want to get intouch with you will easily do so.Just my suggestion... what do I even know

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by edueurope: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Rousel post=95699524][/quote]

I do understand you perfectly well. I reside in Lithuania, have been here for 6 years and helping people in terms of studies and orientation. The issue here, is that with the number, you can contact then ask informations that you deem relevant to avoid been scammed. I have direct and strong contact with Universities and Kolegiya in Lithuania, Poland and Latvia.

Lithuania is not Russia.

Thanks I appreciate every sentence and words you stated. You can also connect me if you have any questions

My name is Chris and my consultant firm is known as Chrisean Global Resources. Its registered and incorporated
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by NkemJesus: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
My point is very clear I see no reason of you been afraid of my write up. I state it again since you responded to my write up that no agent have influence on admission and visa issuance not even you. The best which you could have done is to keep mute and market yourself in your own way referring to my post.
(1) Tell me what influence do you have to influence visa issuance? or school?
(2) Name the number of schools you are representing in Lithuania.
let me contact the school for verification. Any school that uses agents the name Of the agent will surely be on the school website. School asking how did you hear about them is to check their popularity. My post was sent natural without having one in mind but your response now is what I will deal with. Answer my questions above. Thanks.

edueurope:

4 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Mrtrypes: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
I have just been scheduled for a Skype interview at VDU tomorrow, Pls if you’ve gone through this phase before let me know what are the likely questions to prepare for?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mrtrypes:
I have just been scheduled for a Skype interview at VDU tomorrow, Pls if you’ve gone through this phase before let me know what are the likely questions to prepare for?
Nothing much.. just sell your self and passion about your prospective program,read your Motivation letter and be bold.Best wishes...Ask questions too.
Why VDU?
How did you hear about the course?
What you want to do with the course?
Plans after graduation?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by bekeechidi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please I need a sample of sound motivation letter, I'm applying for Diplomatic and international relations at vmu thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello to y’all, i heard Nairalanders are nice people that assist in guiding visa applicants to the right path.
I want to apply for a Lithuania student visa but I will like to share my situation to you.
I am 22 years of age.
I am currently an undergraduate in a university here in Nigeria @300 level but i don’t want to continue,rather I wish to pursue a barchelor degree at Lithuania university for the spring(February intake).
This is urgent as i would be applying this November for admission firstly.
For a successful visa, firstly, how much should be in my bank statement balance when i apply for visa?
Secondly will i need to tell them i am enrolled in a university here because i am confused, i sat for WAEC @2016. If i tell them the truth,will it complicate issues for my visa? like them asking me for a letter from my university and others, or if i rather lie to them i am not enrolled in a university in Nigeria will they verify? or will it prompt them thinking why since 2016 and me trying to apply 2020! This is very important to my life and I will appreciate if i get a credible reply.
Thirdly, concerning the quality of life in Lithuania,are there jobs there? Is it a good place??
Looking forward to receive a reply. Imma appreciate a lot.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thequeeen:
Ah Thank you very much, i'm grateful

Hello to y’all, i heard Nairalanders are nice people that assist in guiding visa applicants to the right path.
I want to apply for a Lithuania student visa but I will like to share my situation to you.
I am 22 years of age.
I am currently an undergraduate in a university here in Nigeria @300 level but i don’t want to continue,rather I wish to pursue a barchelor degree at Lithuania university for the spring(February intake).
For a successful visa, firstly, how much should be in my bank statement balance when i apply for visa?
Secondly will i need to tell them i am enrolled in a university here because i am confused, i sat for WAEC @2016. If i tell them the truth,will it complicate issues for my visa? like them asking me for a letter from my university and others, or if i rather lie to them i am not enrolled in a university in Nigeria will they verify? or will it prompt them thinking why since 2016 and me trying to apply 2020! This is very important to my life and I will appreciate if i get a credible reply.
Thirdly, concerning the quality of life in Lithuania,are there jobs there? Is it a good place??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
NkemJesus:
Which school do you work with please?
Think that above question for timing is for visa processing time not admission duration processing time.
I am 22 years of age.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Onifade1995: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
[img][/img]
Mrtrypes:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dotun100(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello guys, who else has done skype interview with vmu? Have they gotten back to you?
Please how long does it take for them to tell you if you’re successful or not
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rousel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dotun100:
Hello guys, who else has done skype interview with vmu? Have they gotten back to you?
Please how long does it take for them to tell you if you’re successful or not

Was told two weeks and just after 4days was asked to send a letter of confirmation from my University to their mail directly.yours maybe different sha....best wishes
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dotun100(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rousel:

Was told two weeks and just after 4days was asked to send a letter of confirmation from my University to their mail directly.yours maybe different sha....best wishes

Okay thanks. What course are you going for
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ProfDave123: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please check your mail sir

Rousel:

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.