Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292770 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2021
arixona:

Am trying to but they said I should get a document or have the school to write them whereas the school said I need to upload a recognised cert. I'm just confused

If you have been offered admission, upload the admission letter at skvc site, then write to your school, because they will also need to send a confirmation message to Skvc on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2021
blessednendowed:

4-5m bank statement should be sufficient for Lithuania
Make it 7m at least, to be on a safer side
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2021
geezy3:
For those in need of this information, Klaipeda university application is open for masters in business management.

Are you studying in klaipeda? If yes, please how is life there as an international student? Especially when it comes to work and study?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 3:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Thequeeen:

The only thing I sent to Abuja for legislation was my police character

How and where did you obtain your police character, and how much did it cost?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Olamide30: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Please did anyone have an ideal about available slot for appointment because that’s the issue I’m having right now I need the book an appointment so i can be able to submit my documents help a brother
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please at the vfs during submission, how many people were given a reference number LAGO*****/****/** or ABUJU *****/****/**?

During submission we were not given any reference number except the booking one we had initially from XYZ*************/*.

If such problem suffice, how do we correct this?

Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Innocey(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Your ref no is in your collection ( biometric) slip
editorAA:
Please at the vfs during submission, how many people were given a reference number LAGO*****/****/** or ABUJU *****/****/**?

During submission we were not given any reference number except the booking one we had initially from XYZ*************/*.

If such problem suffice, how do we correct this?

Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by TobeyMaguire: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Olamide30:
Please did anyone have an ideal about available slot for appointment because that’s the issue I’m having right now I need the book an appointment so i can be able to submit my documents help a brother
Check Abuja now, appointment date is available.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by cisca53(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please could someone guide me, I trying to fill in the visa application form, the travel data section, what date should I put for “ intended date of departure from the Schengen area after the first intended stay”? I already fill in arrival date part. It’s giving me an error. Could someone please advice.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bmuhd4smile: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2022
I want to make my application now...Do I need to legalize document first or I can proceed with the application and legalize once admission is out
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:
I want to make my application now...Do I need to legalize document first or I can proceed with the application and legalize once admission is out
Apply and legalize later..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Olamide30: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please someone said to me that Klaipeda university is not accepting students for now and they aren’t giving any applicants medication number till March please how is that true
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Innocey(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stop listening to hearsay contact the school directly
Olamide30:
Please someone said to me that Klaipeda university is not accepting students for now and they aren’t giving any applicants medication number till March please how is that true
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chukuvun: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
elhakiimed:
Hakim's Timeline:

Submission 5th, July.

Interview 4th, August.(extra document requested to be sent through email). I sent it about 2hrs after my interview.

Visa granted by Embassy 22nd Sept

Vfs Ankara held it from 22nd Sept to 30th Sept.

Vfs Abuja received passport and dispatched it on 30th.

Collection 4th October.

*Important contacts for Lithuania Application*

Vfs Nigeria.
+2348150180009
(Note: they're present in lagos, and same people attend to Abuja applicants. As at the time of writing this, I don't think there's special line for Abuja. )

Vfs email �� info.Lithnigeria@vfshelpline.com

Embassy email ��
amb.tr@urm.lt

Embassy number:
+903124470766 (Best time to call is 12pm-3pm NG time ). Be gentle with the girl on call, she will give you listening hears.

I think this should suffice.

Hello, I got called for vfs interview. Please can you tell me what type of questions to expect or what questions you were asked during your interview and how many minutes did the interview lasted for. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
chukuvun:

Hello, I got called for vfs interview. Please can you tell me what type of questions to expect or what questions you were asked during your interview and how many minutes did the interview lasted for. Thanks

Send a mail. Let's talk about it. The questioning is unique to each person's application.

Others can email me as well through Nairaland or holla on my tiktok account @hakeembaltics
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by uchman(m): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2022
elhakiimed:

Send a mail. Let's talk about it. The question is unique to each person's application.

Others can email me as well through Nairaland or holla on my tiktok account @hakeembaltics

You dont have to ask people to mail you bro, drop everything here for all to learn.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by uchman(m): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2022
elhakiimed:

Send a mail. Let's talk about it. The question is unique to each person's application.

You dont have to ask people to mail you bro, drop everything here for others to learn.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
uchman:

You dont have to ask people to mail you bro, drop everything here for others to learn.

On Nairaland that I hardly log into these days àbí? Na u tell me before I talk before na.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Theblink123: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=elhakiimed post=109145556]

On Nairaland that I hardly log into these days àbí? Na u tell me before I talk before na.
[/quote

It will be more convenient for you to drop the information here to prevent many people from flooding your email.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please someone should help me with info on how to get a police clearance Also, how long does attestation of document at ministry of Education and foreign affairs take

Waiting patiently for a response.........
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Delxterious: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Selfmadez:

Apply and legalize later..

Hello Bro. Is there anyhow I can reach out to the Nigerian Embassy in Lithuania ?

Email or something? I want to make a complaint please.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Delxterious:

Hello Bro. Is there anyhow I can reach out to the Nigerian Embassy in Lithuania ?

Email or something? I want to make a complaint please.

There is no Nigerian embassy in Lithuania. Closest are Vienna and Ukraine.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Theblink123 post=109184149][/quote]

You guys should relax seriously. I told the guy @chukuvun to message me for his case, he did and he's better now.

If I feel like our discussions can be helpful here, I drop it here. If I feel like it's important to be more covert about it, we go elsewhere.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marto1212: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Am also waiting for there reply? Did you apply for Ms c or Bs c?
livewithpurpose:
I just submitted my application to Vilniaus University. Fingers crossed and hoping for good news.

Any other potential 2022 applicants in the house? For past applicants pleased what was the timeline to hear back from the school.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Delxterious: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
CowbellY:

There is no Nigerian embassy in Lithuania. Closest are Vienna and Ukraine.

I’m looking for where to lodge a complaint.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by livewithpurpose: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
marto1212:
Am also waiting for there reply? Did you apply for Ms c or Bs c?

MSc.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by obito7(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello guys, Has anyone appeal on his/her visa decision. please response ASAP God bless
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
obito7:
Hello guys,
Has anyone appeal on his/her visa decision.
please response ASAP
God bless

Yes someone appealed and recently got it. Most people dont appeal and I don't understand why.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by obito7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
elhakiimed:

Yes someone appealed and recently got it. Most people dont appeal and I don't understand why.

Please! can i send you a mail for more info... Abeg
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nwankwod: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
I would like to know if one is required to also legalize his/her WAEC Certificate for a masters programme in Lithuania,or just B.Sc Certificate and transcript?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Delxterious:

I’m looking for where to lodge a complaint.

Send them an email
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2022
obito7:

Please! can i send you a mail for more info... Abeg

Yeah,

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.