Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292799 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nwankwod: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
House ,pls I would like to know if the WAEC Certificate is among documents required
for legalization at the MOF/MOE or the Bachelor degree Certificate and transcript for a masters programme .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 2:18am On Jan 12, 2022
@hakeembaltics

This is my mail. Can we discuss? Tayetosh1@gmail.com
I am not on tiktok...for now.
Just email me
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Nwankwod:
House ,pls I would like to know if the WAEC Certificate is among documents required
for legalization at the MOF/MOE or the Bachelor degree Certificate and transcript for a masters programme .

Do all, it won't cost you that much. I am doing second bsc, so I authenticated both waec and first bsc.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2022
editorAA:
Please at the vfs during submission, how many people were given a reference number LAGO*****/****/** or ABUJU *****/****/**?

During submission we were not given any reference number except the booking one we had initially from XYZ*************/*.

If such problem suffice, how do we correct this?

Thank you

Everyone has it. But only the ABUJ/__/___ is useful for tracking. For LAGO/___/____ just call vfs for update.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2022
editorAA:
@hakeembaltics

This is my mail. Can we discuss? Tayetosh1@gmail.com
I am not on tiktok...for now.
Just email me

Email sent, delete your email from here bro.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Folahan22: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello fullhouse.. Please who is applying to MRU for a Bsc program here? I intend to start d application process bfr January runs out...i have my original WAEC(2012)result plus i just completed my OND... Which of d transcript do i need and is it necessary to notarise/authenticae/legalise any of these documents bfr i apply? PLEASE HELP A BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tosin999999(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please how can I send money to Lithuania Swedbank from Nigeria
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nwankwod: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Do I need my original copies or the photo copies of my documents for legalization?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nwankwod:
Do I need my original copies or the photo copies of my documents for legalization?
original
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
tosin999999:

Send euros to me. I'll help you send naira to your bank account.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
tosin999999:
go to your bank and fill E form A to avoid tears o.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Anyone else receive a conditional acceptance letter from Vilnius Tech this week?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
RedSamaritan:
Anyone else receive a conditional acceptance letter from Vilnius Tech this week?

For spring or winter admission
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Winter admission
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Soraco57:
go to your bank and fill E form A to avoid tears o.

undecided
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Looks like they're asking me to pay full tuition before the next step. Is there scarcity for form A?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Soraco57:

For spring or winter admission
Do you have any advice on what to do when you receive an acceptance letter for a winter admission in January?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
RedSamaritan:
Do you have any advice on what to do when you receive an acceptance letter for a winter admission in January?
may be advisable to apply around March April
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oppnas: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
RedSamaritan:
I want told to send official transcript, did you receive the Same message
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oppnas:
I want told to send official transcript, did you receive the Same message
I didn’t receive any message like at least not yet.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oppnas: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
RedSamaritan:

I didn’t receive any message like at least not yet.
Did you use the official transcript or student copy
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oppnas:
Did you use the official transcript or student copy
I used an official transcript that has also been legalised
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
RedSamaritan:
Looks like they're asking me to pay full tuition before the next step. Is there scarcity for form A?

Yes all schools often require you to pay tuition fee in full.

You can try Form A and try to beg them to do it fast. Form A works but problem can be the delay. I had 2 friends that had admission this session but they were only given 10 days to pay and because of Form A one couldn’t meet up but the other was able to manage it.

So try to do this ASAP.

Good luck.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
CowbellY:

Yes all schools often require you to pay tuition fee in full.

You can try Form A and try to beg them to do it fast. Form A works but problem can be the delay. I had 2 friends that had admission this session but they were only given 10 days to pay and because of Form A one couldn’t meet up but the other was able to manage it.
Thank you for the heads up.
So try to do this ASAP.

Good luck.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oppnas: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
RedSamaritan:

I used an official transcript that has also been legalised
ok,I used my student copy I think it's for those that used the student's copy
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Olatemi258: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please has anyone been able to book an appointment with VFS? If Yes, please share how you were able to do that.

I need to get an appointment ASAP but there haven't been appointment slot up till date.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Olatemi258:
Please has anyone been able to book an appointment with VFS? If Yes, please share how you were able to do that.

I need to get an appointment ASAP but there haven't been appointment slot up till date.

You're probably missing the right time. Or others are filling it before you know.

Don't restrict your self to particular center, and don't restrict yourself to particular time. It's usually from last week of every month to first week of the next.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SAMUELJOB14: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please l summited my docs at VFS center Lekki on 13/12/21 and yet to get a mail or text for interview..l tracked it this morning and this is what I'm seeing English:Your visa application reference number : LAGO/121333/0003/01 has been received at Ankara OC for processing..Anybody with the same issue
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by olabisi6438(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello guys been reading through this thread and I can't get the overview of needed document to apply for Lithuania study visa

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SAMUELJOB14: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Please is there anyone here who summited on 13/12/21and yet to schedule for an interview please identify...is a most a month nd now that l summited but yet to be called for interview..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by anayolity: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Please can I study MSc with my HND cert
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by RedSamaritan: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
For a master's degree student, do I have to submit other documents besides my bachelor's degree and transcripts at the VFS? I am also wondering, since my BSc degree has been accredited overseas and it has also been legalised by the issuing country, what else do I have to get from the Ministry of Education in Nigeria or MFA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.