Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! (3764 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When He Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello guys, it’s Feature Friday! Every Friday I would be sharing a real life experience and situation of a reader who needs my opinion. If you have a situation that you need my opinion on, email me on featurefriday@alocovivavoce.com.

Read the situation and my opinion after the cut. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the person being featured. Enjoy!

Hello OUR,

My name is Ola and I was in a relationship with a guy for six years before I broke up with him. Over the years, so many issues came up between us and by January of this year, I realized that we just couldn’t be together anymore so I called it off.

Fast forward to September of this same year (few months ago), I met a guy who literally swept me off my feet and I to him too, he said! :-D

The following day after meeting each other, we went out on our first date which was amazing as we got talking and got to know each other better.

Few days later, we had our second date but rather than go out, I went to his house instead and as you would imagine, we got a little bit intimate but nothing really happened.

We got talking some more after the second date and from what I know about him thus far, I definitely like him and he is exactly the type of man I have always hoped on marrying. The only problem is that HE NEVER REALLY CALLS.

After that first week when we had our first and second date, he barely called or text me afterwards and even though we’re still very much in touch and still see each other, he is never usually the one to initiate a conversation either via phone call, text, chat etc. I do most of the calling and text of which he actually responds non-hesitantly.

The tricky part of my story which is why I am writing to you is that the last time we went out on a date, he specifically told me how much he wanted to be with me and notwithstanding, I think of him almost EVERYDAY and I REALLY wish something good comes out of our relationship BUT unfortunately, even after his speech about wanting me, he still hardly keeps in touch without waiting for me to reach out first.

What do I do about this situation OUR? Do I go with the flow and accept that maybe he isn’t really big on keeping in touch (I actually know some people that are that way). It’s not like they don’t care, it’s just how they are.

Or do I just let him be? Tell me OUR, am I being desperate?

Click on the link to read my reply to Ola

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/06/he-says-he-wants-to-be-with-me-but-never-keeps-in-touch-help/
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain Am!!!!!
Go and die......

When u see a good and caring guy that keeps
intouch you would be ignoring his chats and phone
calls... you would say this guy is bugging me!!!
now your trowing your cheap ass at a boy who only
sweet talks you when u see him.... your on a free fall..
its what girls like u deserve...... bullshit....

11 Likes

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
That 'not' calling attitude is not peculiar to him alone. 60% of guys do that... That do not mean he doesn't care for you or love you Miss.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by gab264(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Please were is maa angel @ "prettyhausagirl"
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain Am!!!!!
Go and die......

When u see a good and caring guy that keeps
intouch you would be ignoring his chats and phone
calls... you would say this guy is bugging me!!!
now your trowing your cheap ass at a boy who only
sweet talks you when u see him.... your on a free fall..
its what girls like u deserve...... bullshit....
...... Haba! Na you she leave for the guy?! Why this outburst as if you know her personally? Na wa o! Cool your temper o, its not even 9am yet!!

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
he is not so much inlove as he claimed
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by oyeezah(f): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2015
if he truly wants u, he'll show it in so many ways, shower u wt love n care, always wanting to b around u. a man dat is truly crazy abt a woman will always want to communicate by whatever means necessary. communication is very vital in relationship n marriage and it shd b mutual, not one-sided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Haba! Na you she leave for the guy?! Why this outburst as if you know her personally? Na wa o! Cool your temper o, its not even 9am yet!!
Its by 9AM i turn to incredible Hawk....... tongue tongue tongue you better start running now!!!! buh the girl talk der pain me, girls like guys that beat them, treat them like trash... let her not complain. thats why i dont treat them well either. if u play the good guy role there would use your head to fry Akara.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
That 'not' calling attitude is not peculiar to him alone. 60% of guys do that... That do not mean he doesn't care for you or love you Miss.
6% u mean!!! am a guy... i call my babe morning, aftunoon nd night, i call her when am at work, when i get home when am the car.... plus we chat from morning to night everyday!!! except we are together!!! speak for yourself ok!!!!!!!! if you love a girl u would be crazy about her and she would be same too!!!
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by donholy28(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
he is not so much inlove as he claimed
you think u know? d guy might not be d type of person that can start a conversation
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2015
donholy28:
you think u know? d guy might not be d type of person that can start a conversation
.really?...;abeg stop giving silly excuse ...wat s ah relationship without communication ?
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Its by 9AM i turn to incredible Hawk....... tongue tongue tongue you better start running now!!!! buh the girl talk der pain me, girls like guys that beat them, treat them like trash... let her not complain. thats why i dont treat them well either. if u play the good guy role there would use your head to fry Akara.
...... Lol@Incredible Hulk. Well, you have a point there tho', some gals can be so frustrating and make life so difficult for a brother, but the thing is, no matter the calls, care, chats, text, if she doesn't love you or prolly she has another guy she is madt about (like our sister in the story), NOTHING can change her heart.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
6% u mean!!! am a guy... i call my babe morning, aftunoon nd night, i call her when am at work, when i get home when am the car.... plus we chat from morning to night everyday!!! except we are together!!! speak for yourself ok!!!!!!!! if you love a girl u would be crazy about her and she would be same too!!!
...... You chat with her morning till night, you call her morning, afternoon and night, on the road, at work, in the car, like seriously?! I bet you met her 3 weeks ago!
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by fexyrich(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2015
From my experience ever since I broke up with my ex whom I loved with evrytin within me and which was acutally my first and true love 2 years ago..I find it very hard to truely fall in love with any girl again..Maybe its cause of the ugly experiences I had with my then ex..Most of the girls I have dated subsequently have had same complain you are having now,saying things like I don't keep in touch and show much care like it ought to be..D truth is that most guys who have had experiences and know d stuff some women are made of would rather love with their heads instead of emotions..And when a man uses his head in a relationship the level of care might not be as much as that one using his heart and emotions..And it saves u from all this shit called heart brakes..That's the way most smart guys behave.Its really not advisable givin your heart to a woman not even your wife..A matured and experienced guy would know what am talking about..That's exactly what that lady is going true..She just met a guy like me.. They say once beaten twice shy!!

Most guys who act this way have come to realise that this is actually the best approach to women in relationships..with it nothing a woman does would really surprise or hurt you cos you never really attached your emotions to her in the first place..I am of the school of taught that love is not really about emotions its just something you choose to do..Its more of a choice than emotions.which in turn is demonstrated by your controlled actions and not by some uncontrolled reflex actions which makes it look like d person is driving u crazy..Anything aside from it is mere obsession and lust which can lead to hurts and heart brakes..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... You chat with her morning till night, you call her morning, afternoon and night, on the road, at work, in the car, like seriously?! I bet you met her 3 weeks ago!
I met her four years Ago!!!! and we still in love like we just met... grin grin grin grin you would not believe sha!!!!!! cause such things are rare in Nigeria
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by fexyrich(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Guys like you when broken hearted can even commit suicide..Which mature and experiences guy would love a woman that way?? Hmm!! I feel for you broda..Cos the truth is u think you love that girl but you are only obsessed with her..And God forbid if such a girl brakes ur heart then you are sure in trouble.y
deadZONE:
I met her four years Ago!!!! and we still in love like we just met... grin grin grin grin you would not believe sha!!!!!! cause such things are rare in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
fexyrich:
Guys like you when broken hearted can even commit suicide..Which mature and experiences guy would love a woman that way?? Hmm!! I feel for you broda..Cos the truth is u think you love that girl but you are only obsessed with her..And God forbid if such a girl brakes ur heart then you are sure in trouble.y
Exactly. Safer to love with your head.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
...... Yea, its rare in this part of the world bro.............. 4 years? That is quite a while. But try to do the needful ASAP, and dont turn her to Lord of the Rings! Wishing you all the very best in your relationship.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
fexyrich:
dating a girl for four years is not maturity? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your a product of a failed society, a product of a sick generation, if jumping in and out of relationship is maturity then you need to get yourself checked you might have mental issues we dont know about yet!!! my guy i love my girl, we both are obsessed about each other thats why we have not broken up!!!! we both are scared of losing each other thats why we keep it going!!!! we both would get married and have lovely kids we would teach them what love is truly about, something your parents didnt teach u.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by hertz9te(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
you no get work?

4 Likes

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Yea, its rare in this part of the world bro.............. 4 years? That is quite a while. But try to do the needful ASAP, and dont turn her to Lord of the Rings! Wishing you all the very best in your relationship.
Next month is our engagement and introduction.... grin grin grin grin the needful would follow next year. thank you brov!!!! your a good guy.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
? ? ?
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
intbizoil:
Exactly. Safer to love with your head.
Thats why relationships dont last you love with your head, its always like a competition who is fooling who? who would not end up hurt? etc.... when u find a good girl that loves you love her back nd treat her well you would not end up heart broken, its easy loving a girl.... there dont have complex brains!!! grin grin grin
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by hertz9te(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:

four years you say?.......one of you is in denial.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Next month is our engagement and introduction.... grin grin grin grin the needful would follow next year. thank you brov!!!! your a good guy.
...... Awww, cool. Good to hear that. Wishing you a blissful union ahead. God will grant all your heart desires and make the day (and beyond) a great success. Tnx for the compliment!
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by IamLEGEND1: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
? ? ?
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
hertz9te:

four years you say?.......one of you is in denial.
All these kids sef!!!!! its now illegal in Nigeria to keep a relationship for four years!!!!! What is society teaching you kids of now? shocked shocked shocked How do u now intend to keep a marriage for many more years? very soon in this country if your married for more than 5 years you would be given a national medal.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by zeetyzin(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
dating a girl for four years is not maturity? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your a product of a failed society, a product of a sick generation, if jumping in and out of relationship is maturity then you need to get yourself checked you might have mental issues we dont know about yet!!! my guy i love my girl, we both are obsessed about each other thats why we have not broken up!!!! we both are scared of losing each other thats why we keep it going!!!! we both would get married and have lovely kids we would teach them what love is truly about, something your parents didnt teach u.
Alaye wetin happen nah?...just because say u love one b*itch, make we no hear word again?..
..Abeg park well jare, if u wan marry am ,marry am!...
abi y u come dey advertise?
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by deadZONE: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
zeetyzin:

Alaye wetin happen nah?...just because say u love one b*itch, make we no hear word again?..
Rubbish
Dont forget to take your pain killers..... hating me can pain eeehhhn!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2015
zeetyzin:

Rubbish
...... Its obvious you dont have someone to love you and its obvious you lack manners, calling someone's future wifey a derogatory name. You are a confirm agbero. By their words you shall know them. Area boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / Can You Lick Her Bombom? / Happy Birthday To Me! Wish Me Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.