Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56162 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Kenechy: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Syria: Pope warns Barack Obama that military strike would be 'futile'
The Pope has warned US president Barack Obama that targeting Syria with military strikes would be a "futile pursuit".

In a sharply-worded intervention in the debate on the Syrian conflict, Pope Francis also accused world leaders of having stood by and allowed a "senseless massacre" to unfold in the country.
The Pope wrote in a letter, delivered to Vladimir Putin but addressed to all the G20 leaders meeting: "To the leaders present, to each and every one, I make a heartfelt appeal for them to help find ways to overcome the conflicting positions and to lay aside the futile pursuit of a military solution."
He added: "Rather, let there be a renewed commitment to seek, with courage and determination, a peaceful solution through dialogue and negotiation of the parties, unanimously supported by the international community.
"Moreover, all governments have the moral duty to do everything possible to ensure humanitarian assistance to those suffering because of the conflict, both within and beyond the country's borders."
The widespread killings in Syria had spiralled due to a lack of interest from the world, he said. "It is regrettable that, from the very beginning of the conflict in Syria, one-sided interests have prevailed and in fact hindered the search for a solution that would have avoided the senseless massacre now unfolding."
The Russian conference, he warned, needed to focus on Syria. "The leaders of the G20 cannot remain indifferent to the dramatic situation of the beloved Syrian people which has lasted far too long, and even risks bringing greater suffering to a region bitterly tested by strife and needful of peace."
Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi yesterday denied claims made by the Argentinian newspaper Clarin that the Pope had contacted President Assad of Syria, urging him to halt attacks in Syria.
Foreign ambassadors were summoned to a briefing by Dominique Mamberti, the Vatican's foreign secretary, on Thursday, on the Pope's appeals to halt hostilities in Syria.
The Pope's push for a peaceful solution in Syria includes a four-hour vigil to be held in St Peter's Square on Saturday evening. The Vatican will station 50 confessors around the square. Bishops' conferences around the world have announced local vigils.
An official at the Vatican's justice and peace office warned earlier this week that military action in Syria could spark a world war. In a tweet this week, the Pope wrote: "War never again! Never again war!"
The Pope, who is a Jesuit, has been backed in his criticism of a military strike on Syria by the head of the Jesuits, Father Adolfo Nicolas.
In an interview with the Independent Catholic News, posted on September 4, Father Nicolas said a strike would be "an abuse of power".
"I cannot understand who gave the United States or France the right to act against a country in a way that will certainly increase the suffering of the citizens of that country, who, by the way, have already suffered beyond measure," he said.
In a stinging attack on the White House, he said: "The US has to stop acting and reacting like the big boy of the neighbourhood of the world. This leads inevitably to abuse, harassment and bullying of the weaker members of the community.
"We, Jesuits, support 100 per cent the Holy Father and wish with all our hearts that the threatened attack on Syria does not take place."

telegraph.co.uk

FOLLOW LINK FOR MORE....
http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/syria-pope-warns-barack-obama-that.html

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by divads(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis:

what does Kumuyi mean "disowning" .Did he own her in the first place?

when the woman mentions "members of a large church" did she mean deeper life?

In short ,why I even dey answer this one sef "Go hug transformer jorrr"
u're confused?? Was it pst kumuyi dat wrote the heading?? u need to be literate enough to knw dat press gives titles to storyz.....nd it seems you av a personal prblm wt him, or the church at large....nd i wonder who cares.....the truth cant be changed, Pst Kumuyi is a true Man of God, nd witawt Holiness u wunt make it to heaven....Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Oppypoppy: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Anything from God Almighty does not cause confusion, God never change His words never change. so WHY is this so called WOMAN with vision causing confusion among Christians?...Hmmmm. She needs to be investigated..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by PedroAmada(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Great word from Kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Neddyogu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Religion! Indeed the opium of d people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by joshuaidibia(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
enigmagu1:

who tell say e go reach frnt page??
May my enemies b a failure as ur post!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by deltaboy10(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
I dont knw when some of us will become wise,the man of God is disowning a cd that isnt relevant to his life,u r there talking of his son's marriage,
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by deltaboy10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: Kumuyi touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Remember the log in your own eyes :your son's wedding in jamaica.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Read ur Bible,Pray Everyday in with the help of the Holy Spirit
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
joshua idibia: May my enemies b a failure as ur post!
AMEN
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Eneze1(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
do not be deceived without holiness no man shall see the Lord, Kumuyi has said it all
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by vislabraye(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Very humorous. People are making money out of people's gullibility. What a shame!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by owotonbinu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
i was in church last sunday wen he talked abt, first od all, he neva mentioned anybody's name, he only warned dat dressing like a deeper lifer alone is nt a criteria for getin to heaven, wat of salvation and he further admonished us to study our bibles dan watchin stories of pple who claim to av gone to heaven. He also stated dat dis are d END TYMS and thrs a whole lot of deceiving..GOD BLESS DADDY KUMUYI. The media has a way of changing a story from its originality. sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by divads(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
owotonbinu: i was in church last sunday wen he talked abt, first od all, he neva mentioned anybody's name, he only warned dat dressing like a deeper lifer alone is nt a criteria for getin to heaven, wat of salvation and he further admonished us to study our bibles dan watchin stories of pple who claim to av gone to heaven. He also stated dat dis are d END TYMS and thrs a whole lot of deceiving..GOD BLESS DADDY KUMUYI. The media has a way of changing a story from its originality. sad
thank you very much, u've said it all.....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by ikechi1000(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
owotonbinu: i was in church last sunday wen he talked abt, first od all, he neva mentioned anybody's name, he only warned dat dressing like a deeper lifer alone is nt a criteria for getin to heaven, wat of salvation and he further admonished us to study our bibles dan watchin stories of pple who claim to av gone to heaven. He also stated dat dis are d END TYMS and thrs a whole lot of deceiving..GOD BLESS DADDY KUMUYI. The media has a way of changing a story from its originality. sad
u got it all right, dat was exactly what d man of God said on sunday, he didn't even mention names, he only admonished his members to be mindful because dis is d end time, people like hollandis are biased and need to be caned, did i just say caned, no they need prayers...... God bless daddy kumuyi.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness: Kumuyi himself sells CDs ,isn't he an hypocrite ?

Which CD are you talking about Mr.?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dare2think: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
[size=15pt]Bro Olaadegbu!!!!!

This is a slap on your face![/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by nnachichi(f): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bottom line is: without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. Changing your dressing without repenting from and forsaking sin is useless..however,a true christian should dress decently. Dont base your christian faith on people's vision but on the bible. More grace to Pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2013

I tire for Nigerian media self, you said it all.

I can't recall him calling anyone's name on this matter. He just said dress like if you dress like deeper life without salvation and santication you are on your own.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by billyG(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
How can a person go to hell,then go to heaven at the same timewe need 2 hear frm God himself we hav heard enuff deception frm motals.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
SamConquer: Guy wait o,Is it because Nairaland Is a forum where individual can air their view,that is why You are going beyond your boundaries?......A child who do not know the dance step of the Spirit mistake it for Disco dance

I was a member of his bloody church for 15 years dude. I know what I'm saying. The guy is a big time hypocrite. Kumuyi h as decieved millions of people.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by damerry(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Symphony007: One day i was stuck in traffic so just decided to bring down my glasses to save fuel. What did i hear from the loudspeaker of a road side CD vendor......"and then jesus and i started flying to hell. When we reach there we saw pope john paul and micheal jackson. Inside fire. Their flesh was roasting and they were crying. Jesus was also crying. Telling them. I warned you".....at this point my disgust knew no bounds. Just raise back my glass and let the fuel go. Hunger can make folks do extraordinary things.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by damerry(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Symphony007: One day i was stuck in traffic so just decided to bring down my glasses to save fuel. What did i hear from the loudspeaker of a road side CD vendor......"and then jesus and i started flying to hell. When we reach there we saw pope john paul and micheal jackson. Inside fire. Their flesh was roasting and they were crying. Jesus was also crying. Telling them. I warned you".....at this point my disgust knew no bounds. Just raise back my glass and let the fuel go. Hunger can make folks do extraordinary things.
Can you imagine?

These so-called testimonies portrays God as a judge rather than a loving Father.

Lets see God as a dear loving Father and not a judge, according to saint therese of the child Jesus.

''we seek what we get, if we seek God's justice to judge us for our good works here on earth or for the sins we've commited here on earth, we will get exactly what we sought because we no longer trust him as a loving Father who shows mercy and cares for his children.

Let us not dwell on our Good works here on earth to posess heaven, or think our sins is a complete hindrance not to enter his kingdom. He is a loving Father, no one is condemned to hell, his ways ain't like what we think.

LETS US ASK GOD TO GIVE US HEAVEN FREE OF CHARGE IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES AND NOT BASED ON OUR GOOD WORKS HERE ON EARTH.

TRUST HIM AS A LOVING FATHER. YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN.
we should also avoid every proximate occasions of sin. Peace.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by nursedebbie(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Time end tinz I no say end time tinz oooo For me I hv had access to dos cds but then I always refuse to watch one day I manage to watch one I just couldn't watch up to 10mins I wonder y d didn't say pple shld nt paint der house if nail polish which r gotten frm chemicals became blood n evil wat abt ruber tread weavons made frm sythentic cm to tink of it as a christain hw then do u blieve satan has control of ur life when smtin made frm plant God created u now attribute it to satan ! There is movies I watch it is american it is called another perfect strange it talk abt d diff of being religious and being spiritual a lot of christains r just religious and nt spiritualal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by DrBaby(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Looks like some ppl av problems readn or understandn simple english....I tot dis was gonna b a straight forward message....as in 'dont b deceived, its end times and ppl wl come up wt lots of story to decieve d gullible. ..hold on to d word of God... ur dressing wl nt vindicate u on d last day, salvation is d only way'...thats my own summary of wat I read...
Bt peeps be blinded by loads of bias for dis one man.... wen wl he eva b appreciated...peeps just b shown der hatred n contempt for him...reminiscent of wat dey did to Jesus (I am nt comparn him to Jesus o..one is God and one is man)...I knw wen dis man leaves someday...des same peeps wl start to pour encomiums...
Ejoor , leave him alone...he's yet to harm anyone...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by ikechi1000(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

I was a member of his bloody church for 15 years dude. I know what I'm saying. The guy is a big time hypocrite. Kumuyi h as decieved millions of people.
you are d hypocrite, what he said abt the news dat has been the order of d day in nigeria has notin to do with what u have just written, give me ten facts that make u term him as a hypocrite, is it becos he preches holiness or is it becos he condems sin, u ran out becos he didn't allow u to bring in the doctrins that will spoil his church, only if you can be sincere and repent from your egregious ways, God will forgive and have mercy, it is indisputable, pst kumuyi is a man of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness: Kumuyi himself sells CDs ,isn't he an hypocrite ?
Pagans usually don't pass positive comments on christian threads ! But God loves you and HE cares for ur soul !

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by LeStylo: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2013

shocked grin LAFF GO KILL PERSON FOR DIS PLACE!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by faithgokz(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pastor Kumuyi pls give me five. I so much love what you said!. .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Without missing words, daddy Kumuyi is a true daddy. A true daddy will never alone his children to go astray. I love him to the core. Salvation and sanctification is the hallmark. God keep and bless daddy Kumuyi in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
didnt dey suspend d sOn..abeg go sleep..d man is right pls read d whole story...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
writersmoney: Without missing words, daddy Kumuyi is a true daddy. A true daddy will never alone his children to go astray. I love him to the core. Salvation and sanctification is the hallmark. God keep and bless daddy Kumuyi in Jesus Name, Amen.
may God bless u 4 dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.