Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56164 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by debbleopto: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2013
ikechi1000: Holiness and righteousness are d things dat take us to heaven, pastor kumuyi got it all right, will u stop an act because they( people dat claim they went to heaven) has told us they saw defaulters in hell or that the preriqusite of going to heaven have been clearly stated in d bible, if u would allow the former to speak to you, it means dat u do not actually know what you are doing, read the bible and through the help of d holy spirit, u would be directed to the truth, Be careful because dis is the last days and the devil is using any avaliable means to lure people into hell...... Be wise as serpent and harmless as dove.

if people should go by revelations and not Scripture, then they could easily believe the baby born with Koran in his hand or allahu Akbar inscription on the shell of a snail or he cork that crowwed allahu Akbar. God said " my word have I exalted above my name" THE BIBLE IS THE ULTIMATE.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

The more your worship Jesus ,the more you give away your energy. There is no proof jesus existed. You have been misled into thinking he is your saviour. No evidence of Noah's ark,no evidence of any bible story. But their is a clear evidence the Sun does exist.
You use more energy trying to discredit Jesus than i use in worshiping HIM ! If finally no Jesus on the last day or when you and I eventually die,i will go with you to the place on nothingness meaning ifenes ! But if HE still lives and seated at the right hand of the father in heaven,meaning there is heaven but with ur stand today,you can't be allowed entrance no matter how long you beg ! Why not use ur head since you claim to be wise ?

God help him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness: Kumuyi himself sells CDs ,isn't he an hypocrite ?
CDs of going to hell/heaven and back Yes? Nawa 4 u. If he makes CDs of Bible based messages so that people can still listen to it in future whenever they want, how is that hypocritical? Mind you he didn't say people shouldn't sell CD's. You can as well go and buy empty CD's, record yourself doing anything and sell. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by luluosas(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I pity the state of Nigeria that is being tossed to and fro by these jungle journalists. It seem the truth matters no more except for sensationalism and stretching the truth to straining dimensions.

The picture posted in the link is not Linda Ngaujah but Nigerians, especially Nairalanders are not interested in facts so they wouldn't bother about that. Many haven't even listened to her testimony but they will be the ones to tell us what she is supposed to have said and will we are supposed to take it as the gospel truth.

Junk journalism. I believe Nigerian journalists can do better than this lazy job. What does it take for you to investigate how many people that have been sharing their testimonies of the afterlife? You say only 3 people, what happened to the likes of Michael Sambo who himself is/was a member of DL amongst a host of others who have been sharing their encounters with our Lord Jesus Christ? How would Pastor WFK disown what he didn't own in the first place? You are also wrong to claim that Linda is a prophetess.

What stops you from naming the names she mentioned in her CD's, are you developing cold feet?

You are stretching the truth here. Linda didn't say that "the only way for people to be prepared for heaven is to go back to the old Deeper Life Bible Church's method of dressing" If you have the evidence bring it up.

Where is the evidence, who are your witnesses?

Lazy journalists! The least you can do is to get your facts right. It was a young man and not a woman that made the above narration.

Another porky produced from the factory of the grapevine. Margaret Amure wasn't a member of God Mission at the time of sharing here testimony. In one of my threads I mistakenly said that she was from God Mission and I guess you got your "fact" from that slip without doing your own research thus repeating my mistake. The boy named Samuel was reported to be 14 and not 10 as you have claimed. So much for your investigative journalism. (Nigeria we hail thee).

Can you provide the evidence of where Pastor WFK warned his members "not to have anything to do with such CDs"?

Pastor WFK never mentioned any name neither did Linda say we need to dress like Deeper Life to get to heaven. Your audience are not particularly interested in the fact enough to find out the truth anyway.

No one said that Dressing like DL will take you to heaven, get your facts right.

Am I surprised that a Muslim would be this lazy journalist who wouldn't care about reporting the facts as he sees them but will only report the facts that suit his agenda and that of his benefactors? He also has an audience ready to gulp down any junk he reports because they wouldn't seek for details as their minds are already made up as to what they want to hear.
We had almost the same response to this news. See my reactions to it yesterday though in another thread www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize#18020867
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

Jesus did not exist! If he did,where is his burial tomb? Where is Abraham,Jacob,Moses or any bible character's tomb. You know the Egyptians kept theirs. Bible characters are nothing but fictions.....story for kids like you. Where is the tomb of David,Solomon? No archeological remain....what a shame sad

Hello Ifeness,

I have read all your posts on this thread. I want to be clear with you that I understand the points you are trying to bring up and I agree with most of them. But however, I do not agree with all. I was born and raised a christain but as I grew older I have come to realise that Christainity is been used as a tool to threaten, manipulate and brainwash people. That is why my stance on Christainity changed. Haven said that I want to reiterate the fact that I still remain a christain. But I do not need to affiliate myself with any religous group to proove anything to anyone. I have seen the Zeitgeist documentary that explains the relationship with Jesus and Egyptian Sun god. I have done some personal research on the history and origin of christainity and the bible. I am saying all this because I want you to know that I know where you are coming from and have probably read some of what you have read or watched. But where I disagree with you completely is the claim you made that Jesus Christ never existed because there are no historical or archeological evidence of his him. That assertion is not correct. There are places in bethlehem that serve as tourist attractions that are in line with stories of Jesus Christ as documented in the EMPEROR CONSTATINE constucted bible. I don't intend on going into details because I do not have the time and energy for that at the moment. And one last thing please kindly give me the source of this quote in one of you previous post in quote "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape." I have not come across that information before and I find it rather interesting although I am sure you will agree with me when I say it is utter B..ULLSHIT. Finally I thik the conflict you and babyosisi are having is unnecessary. Because you both have the same philosophy and are actually saying the same thing. Judging from your previous posts on this thread and others. Another evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ is the date stucture we have in the world today namely BC (before christ) and AD (after death). Please don't kindly respond with the information I requested from you. Cheers.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2013
luluosas:

We had almost the same response to this news. See my reactions to it yesterday though in another thread www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize#18020867

I wonder why the moderators didn't make that thread front page. It maybe that your sharp rebuttals to the OP would have spoilt "market" for these dodgy "junk" journalists.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

Please don't kindly respond with the information I requested from you. Cheers.

^^^@ ifeness please excuse the typo above in bold in my previous post. I meant to type "kindly respond with..........." and not 'don't'. Thanks!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Candour:

I only wish, hope and pray that OLAADEGBU will take to this your advice + pastor Kumuyi's admonition.

His obsession with these hell videos is getting to a dangerous level and i mean no joke.

Heaven and Hell are real. Repent and believe the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Where is my dear Frosbel,do you remember the deeper lifer that wanted to eat us up on another thread
Hahahaha
It would be good to hear him now
Olaadegbu and some other person
We told them that the dream of God supposedly showing them people in hell and the jewelry and dressings that got them there and Mrs Kumuyi in heaven was not of God and they were arguing .
Thank God Pastor Kumuyi has the gift of discernment of Spirits.
Malaria dreams passed off as revelations
Mschtwwwww

This is an example why Jesus didn't put His trust in man. You and frosbel were the ones condemning and castigating Pastor WFK in that other thread but you are now here praising him to high heavens through the other corner of your mouth. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Where is Olaadegbu?
He is the person that tried to popularize these dubious dream tapes all over the site

Flee the wrath of God to come whilst it is not too late.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
owotonbinu:

i was in church last sunday wen he talked abt, first od all, he neva mentioned anybody's name, he only warned dat dressing like a deeper lifer alone is nt a criteria for getin to heaven, wat of salvation and he further admonished us to study our bibles dan watchin stories of pple who claim to av gone to heaven. He also stated dat dis are d END TYMS and thrs a whole lot of deceiving..GOD BLESS DADDY KUMUYI. The media has a way of changing a story from its originality. sad

God bless you for your love of the truth. Don't mind those cowboys that pass as "Journalists" who are only working for their masters.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is an example why Jesus didn't put His trust in man. You and frosbel were the ones condemning and castigating Pastor WFK in that other thread but you are now here praising him to high heavens through the other corner of your mouth. undecided

To not recognize the truth spoken by a man is hatred. The fact that a man is being criticized does not mean he is hated. If you criticize a man and he does well at other times but you fail to acknowledge the good he has done then you have in you the spirit of hatred.

Kumuyi makes his mistakes like every other man. However if he has spoken a truth it should be acknowledged.... that's how to live life bro.

Most of these so called revelations are not scriptural.... they emphasise legalism over faith. They stress salvation by works not faith... They dismiss the power of God to transform a life rather they encourage believe in one's power to change themselves.

They try to reinvent the levitical order that Jesus abolished on the cross.... claiming tithes, levites, first fruits, covering anointings etc and all sorts of misnormals in the christian church.

On this one Kumuyi is right!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
jkendy:

WF Kumuyi should concentrate on his ministry and stop condeming visions and dreams. Who knows where his/her salvation might come from, may be on watching/listening 2d CD, many might get a 'gate-pass' to heaven. So, wats KUMUYI talking about?

I don't think he condemned visions and dreams he was only admonishning the faithfuls to watch and pray for these are the last days. You got a point in the fact that some people will only come to the knowledge of truth through these testimonies.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Flee the wrath of God to come whilst it is not too late.

@ OLAADEGBU I think you are too narrow minded and to much of a fanatic and an extremist. Those videos and testimonies are nothing but scams. I was the first person to ridicule what the prophetess said about going to hell unless you dress the way of the deeper life in a previous thread. I took out time to watch all the so called testimonies that have been flying around. And my conclusion is that the hell they are talking about is meant for them and their cronies!!! I will not stay and allow my country people to be misled. Nigeria is already a hell hole as it is and you want to scare people to think that after living in hell in this life another awaits them in the afterlife. Majority of individuals in the developed world are atheists. But in Africa we carry religion on top our head. And the irony is that we were introduced to all these religions by the west. It was meant to manipulate the Afrcan race just like their noble men manipulated their subjects with it in medieval times. I refuse to be a victimm of mental slavery. Although I still remain a christain. Why is there so much suffering and poverty in Africa when we are more religous than prosperous nations of the world. WHY?!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
ikechi1000:

u got it all right, dat was exactly what d man of God said on sunday, he didn't even mention names, he only admonished his members to be mindful because dis is d end time, people like hollandis are biased and need to be caned, did i just say caned, no they need prayers...... God bless daddy kumuyi.

Please tell them and let them hear, believe and repent.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
dare2think: [size=15pt]

Bro Olaadegbu!!!!!

This is a slap on your face![/size]

I take it and turn the other cheek. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
nnachichi:

Bottom line is: without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. Changing your dressing without repenting from and forsaking sin is useless..however,a true christian should dress decently. Dont base your christian faith on people's vision but on the bible. More grace to Pastor Kumuyi.

Well said.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
torres2:

I tire for Nigerian media self, you said it all.

I can't recall him calling anyone's name on this matter. He just said dress like if you dress like deeper life without salvation and santication you are on your own.

Bravo. Nigerian media gives the populace what they want to hear.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

I was a member of his bloody church for 15 years dude. I know what I'm saying. The guy is a big time hypocrite. Kumuyi h as decieved millions of people.

That you were born in a bakery doesn't make you into a loaf of bread. You need to be born into the kingdom of God. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Candour(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Heaven and Hell are real. Repent and believe the gospel.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

I believe heaven and hell are real but i've always warned you to desist from promoting hell tourists and visioners who have no message from God but promote concocted tales from the pit of hell to line their pockets from sales of CD's. you better go meet them to get your share of the proceeds you helped them get from gullible nairalanders grin

hear Kumuyi say 'Lazarus didn't come back from the dead with tales of the after life' so stick to your bible to know the plans of God for these latter times.

as i have warned you before, Kumuyi(your spiritual father whom i respect so much for his simplicity) has just done the same: DESIST FROM PROMOTING FAKES

God bless you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I take it and turn the other cheek. wink
Olaadegbu,i just they hear say you dey sell heaven and hell C.Ds. I never watch am becos i no fit buy am for now and my YouTube account has been blocked.But please did this lady say she saw T.B Joshua in hell also or that T.B Joshua is fake ? The reason i'm asking is becos people say he is fake and since we no longer follow the bible now but revelations of Linda and co that is NOT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS !

Please help me i dey wait o !

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
DrBaby:

Looks like some ppl av problems readn or understandn simple english....I tot dis was gonna b a straight forward message....as in 'dont b deceived, its end times and ppl wl come up wt lots of story to decieve d gullible. ..hold on to d word of God... ur dressing wl nt vindicate u on d last day, salvation is d only way'...thats my own summary of wat I read...
Bt peeps be blinded by loads of bias for dis one man.... wen wl he eva b appreciated...peeps just b shown der hatred n contempt for him...reminiscent of wat dey did to Jesus (I am nt comparn him to Jesus o..one is God and one is man)...I knw wen dis man leaves someday...des same peeps wl start to pour encomiums...
Ejoor , leave him alone...he's yet to harm anyone...

God bless you for discerning the truth here. The world would love its own and hate all those who truly belong to Jesus as you can see displayed in broad day light on NL. Pastor WFK is hated for his stand on holiness and righteousness, some who are hailing him here will not hesitate to lambast him withing the same breath if given the chance.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
ikechi1000:

you are d hypocrite, what he said abt the news dat has been the order of d day in nigeria has notin to do with what u have just written, give me ten facts that make u term him as a hypocrite, is it becos he preches holiness or is it becos he condems sin, u ran out becos he didn't allow u to bring in the doctrins that will spoil his church, only if you can be sincere and repent from your egregious ways, God will forgive and have mercy, it is indisputable, pst kumuyi is a man of God

As you can see the world has a morbid hatred for the people of God. The ungodly will always hate the godly while the unrighteous hate the righteous. Cain hated Abel, Ishmael hated Isaac, Esau hate Jacob, Joseph was hated by his brothers, the people of darkness will always hate the children of the light. The serpent is always at enmity with the seed of the woman. This is currently played out on this thread as you can now see.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omooba77:

All I want to say again is that heaven is real and death is certain; accept Jesus and make sure you and I makes heaven. All Pastor Kumuyi is trying to reiterate is that we should follow Bible strictly and not believe all things you hear or watch. God bless, 1John 4:1-3

Succinct.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lilimax:

Olaadegbu over to you... grin shocked

I turn it over to Jesus!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
REALITY101:

Disown? Is he her father or something?

Good question.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
princeayz:

Accept dis simple truth! Heaven is real! and hell is real!
Don't oppose and fight against d truth! We are all goin 2 end our life differently its a matter of choice! But without holiness no man shall see God!

God bless you indeed.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
eripecs:

whateva my lady, the most important thing is that we are in the perilious times as the bible says. lets just prepare to get to heaven at last since it is either heaven or hell.

That is the most important thing.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

The man is the reason for so many broken homes, he brainwashed his members into seeking a non existing " kingdom of god" and by so doing they are useless to the society. Look at the level of retards who attend his church. His son should openly declare he doesn't support his father's brainwash doctrine. No wonder he went to Jamaica for his wedding away from home.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and then all things shall be added unto you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by luluosas(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

@ OLAADEGBU I think you are too narrow minded and to much of a fanatic and an extremist. Those videos and testimonies are nothing but scams. I was the first person to ridicule what the prophetess said about going to hell unless you dress the way of the deeper life in a previous thread. I took out time to watch all the so called testimonies that have been flying around. And my conclusion is that the hell they are talking about is meant for them and their cronies!!! I will not stay and allow my country people to be misled. Nigeria is already a hell hole as it is and you want to scare people to think that after living in hell in this life another awaits them in the afterlife. Majority of individuals in the developed world are atheists. But in Africa we carry religion on top our head. And the irony is that we were introduced to all these religions by the west. It was meant to manipulate the Afrcan race just like their noble men manipulated their subjects with it in medieval times. I refuse to be a victimm of mental slavery. Although I still remain a christain. Why is there so much suffering and poverty in Africa when we are more religous than prosperous nations of the world. WHY?!!

Galatians 3: 1 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. NIV
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

Jesus did not exist! If he did,where is his burial tomb? Where is Abraham,Jacob,Moses or any bible character's tomb. You know the Egyptians kept theirs. Bible characters are nothing but fictions.....story for kids like you. Where is the tomb of David,Solomon? No archeological remain....what a shame sad

Check the link here for the evidence of His resurrection and if you scroll towards the last pages you will see His burial tomb.

https://www.nairaland.com/261358/evidence-resurrection-jesus-christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.