Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56161 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]Where is oladeegbu ,he is conveniently missing[/size]

You should rather ask for the whereabout of your partner in crime, frosbel. He feeds on controversial topics as this. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
divads:

i tink u're missing smtn, remba, witawt holiness no eyes sha c God, nd holiness means being free 4rm sin, xo wat du u mean by our sin wunt b a hinderance to our making heaven?? Bro or sis, it is definetly d only hinderance, u said He's a loving Father? Yes u're right, bt u 4got He's also a consuming fire. We shld ask him 4 grace to remain free 4rm sin b4 he cmes, or b4 our death...shalom

Thanks for point that out. Many folks here don't realise that our God who is Love is also a just Judge.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
bebechuks:

I respect you pastor Kumuyi. May God bless u nd give you the grace to lead us rightly sir.

Amen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Seemyfather:

dear friend, I know you're right. But hear ye the word of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I qoute;

"I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5).

So dear friend, I think what you need now is a total repentance and not that comment of yours. Cos you've already nailed yourself to the wall by that comment of your already. So...

Well said.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
chomlee1:

Whoever told dis forumites dat Pastor Kumuyi said all those things in d write?U don't kno Kumuyi, because if u do,u won't bliv dis crap.Dis pastors can go any length just 2 continue in their evil ways.STOP HIDING UNDER KUMUYI'S NAME 2 write nonsense.wat d lady said is nt contrary to wat deeper life church preach,so who is decieving who? this is d handiwork of evil men using Kumuyi's name in disguise bt rmember,judgement is coming.

Spot on.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
chomlee1:

The exact reason why I doubt dis write up especially coming 4rm Kumuyi.He may nt have said all these d way there are written here.pple are just jumping into hasty conclusion without bordering to find out whether d write is actually true bt I intend to find out.

The write-up is supposed to be written by a so called trained journalist and folks are not questioning it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
preshuzpearl:

I was sitting right in front of him 2 sundays ago when he said it, so its true! Pay attention and heed the warning

Are you bearing witness that the GS what the OP claimed he said?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
luluosas:
Galatians 3: 1 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. NIV

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Are you trying to intimidat me with the scriptures using another moniker? You just shot your self in the foot my friend. Because I do not quote anything from the bible in my posts does not me i do not read the bible. You are quoting galatians 3:1. Using that same chapter in verse 10 this is what it states "For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse". All these scam testimonies about hell all insists that it is by works and not faith that determines where you end up in the afterlife. So you can see that you and your cronies are all cursed fellows who are hell bound desperately trying to drag people into the life of bondage that you live in. I am a free person Jesus Christ died for my sins. Hell is not my portion. But unfortunately, you think that your works will take you to heaven but you are indeed CURSED!! Remember you quoted the verse and not me see more below.

[b]You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c]

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sblaze Aondona:

You human's will jst start commenting on things anyhw. So u also belive that elija is stil on earth? Has he 4once sold a disc that he went to heaven or hell? Preaching nd recording iz only drawing it near to our househood, u must be close to God weda in ofice,home,sch,shop nd nt only church. That the meanin of gospel cd's.

I wonder whether any ministry can boast that they don't sell CD/DVD of their ministrations. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
thanks daddy kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You use more energy trying to discredit Jesus than i use in worshiping HIM ! If finally no Jesus on the last day or when you and I eventually die,i will go with you to the place on nothingness meaning ifenes ! But if HE still lives and seated at the right hand of the father in heaven,meaning there is heaven but with ur stand today,you can't be allowed entrance no matter how long you beg ! Why not use ur head since you claim to be wise ?

God help him

There is no last day. The story of jesus siting on the right hand of his father is from the story of Horus sitting on the right hand of Osiris his father. Get your research right!

I am not going to the place of nothingness,when i die i go back to the source from which i came which everyone came from. Every human is eternal so maybe you will come back as a cow as you will be more useful to the butchers.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
JustifiedChild:

you are either really funny or really ignorant..were you there when pastor kumuyi used the word 'disown' ?? Even a layman will understand this is just a catchy word used in the headline by the either op or pm news to summarise the story. And oh btw I watched the video and yes she mentioned DEEPER LIFE so please take several seats if you have nothing useful to say and from what I have been seeing, YOU DONT

Which CD did you watch and what did he/she say about DEEPER LIFE?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness, what a lost, confused soul you are.

You need JESUS!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ok I think I have had enough. I am now disturbed with my obsession with all this ridiculousness. I actually have better things to do. Back to my scientific research. Engaging in this is just plain re.tarded. Oga Ifeness I please I await you response.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
tomzman:

This is a good act by Pastor Kumuyi. This heaven and hell thing is getting out of hand. Anybody can just wake up one morning and claim that he died and saw heaven. I would never waste my money to buy such CDs!

Why should you spend money on CDs when you can watch it for free online?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

There is no last day. The story of jesus siting on the right hand of his father is from the story of Horus sitting on the right hand of Osiris his father. Get your research right!

I am not going to the place of nothingness,when i die i go back to the source from which i came which everyone came from. Every human is eternal so maybe you will come back as a cow as you will be more useful to the butchers.

Please refer to a previous post of mine replying you. I asked for the source of information you gave. Please kindly let me know the source of that info. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

What nonsense are you saying? You see other people as evil just because they do not think like you? I should go purchase a book full of lies. What a stupid comment from a dumb christian. I should purchase a book used to enslave my race?
You know I wonder why you are taking so much time and energy to continually argue out what you already believe is untrue..why bother? Sometimes I see people who think like you all I feel is pity. You don't believe in Jesus; it is a book of lies..ok we have heard you, you can rest easy now. However whatever you think or say or believe and no matter how many of us christians you curse out, it won't change what is true. There is only one saviour;Jesus Christ. He died for you and I and you know the amazing thing about my Father in heaven? even with all the words you say against him,he loves you still. It is not his wish that anybody should perish in sin and that is why he is being patient..patiently waiting for all to come to him..but He is coming soon. There is no time again. Its either you are for him or against him..choose your path wisely my dear, because it will determine your eternity. All the best to you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

I must confess that that cow and butcher thing made me laugh and i am still laughing grin grin grin grin
But wether osiris o or horus o or scopus o, but you believe that there is a source where you came from.I'm happy with that one atleast. bUT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT SOURCE WHERE YOU THINK YOU CAME FROM THAT YOU WILL BE GOING BACK TO !
I'm waiting oga ifeness since you say the meaning of ur name i.d isn't nothingness but going back to the source !

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Candour:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

I believe heaven and hell are real but i've always warned you to desist from promoting hell tourists and visioners who have no message from God but promote concocted tales from the pit of hell to line their pockets from sales of CD's. you better go meet them to get your share of the proceeds you helped them get from gullible nairalanders grin

hear Kumuyi say 'Lazarus didn't come back from the dead with tales of the after life' so stick to your bible to know the plans of God for these latter times.

as i have warned you before, Kumuyi(your spiritual father whom i respect so much for his simplicity) has just done the same: DESIST FROM PROMOTING FAKES

God bless you

If you believe heaven and hell are real then move on with your life and let those who are yet to believe hear the warning. If you say that you believe it but with your words and action go against it you will only be deceiving yourself and no one else. Most religious Nigerians believe God with their lips but deny them with their actions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you believe heaven and hell are real then move on with your life and let those who are yet to believe hear the warning. If you say that you believe it but with your words and action go against it you will only be deceiving yourself and no one else. Most religious Nigerians believe God with their lips but deny them with their actions.

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH.

we are still waiting for your opinion on the utterances of your Father -in-the-Lord, Pastor Kumuyi regarding the videos you were vehemently in support of.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The write-up is supposed to be written by a so called trained journalist and folks are not questioning it.

are you saying that the message on this thread is false and pastor Kumuyi never made these statements in church?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dare2think: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

we are still waiting for your opinion on the utterances of your Father -in-the-Lord, Pastor Kumuyi regarding the videos you were vehemently in support of.

Oladeebgu is the epitome of what a gullible sheep is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
JustifiedChild:
You know I wonder why you are taking so much time and energy to continually argue out what you already believe is untrue..why bother? Sometimes I see people who think like you all I feel is pity. You don't believe in Jesus; it is a book of lies..ok we have heard you, you can rest easy now. However whatever you think or say or believe and no matter how many of us christians you curse out, it won't change what is true. There is only one saviour;Jesus Christ. He died for you and I and you know the amazing thing about my Father in heaven? even with all the words you say against him,he loves you still. It is not his wish that anybody should perish in sin and that is why he is being patient..patiently waiting for all to come to him..but He is coming soon. There is no time again. Its either you are for him or against him..choose your path wisely my dear, because it will determine your eternity. All the best to you.
Thanks bro for the advice to ifesness who believes in nothingness :
''The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.-
1 Corinthians 1:18

''The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.-2 Peter 3:9

God help us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Which CD did you watch and what did he/she say about DEEPER LIFE?
I watched the linda woman's own out of curiousity and she talked about deeper life that God said pastor Kumuyi is his servant and is preaching his word but that the standard of the church is declining. She talked about other churches too.. I don't believe sha and thank God, Pastor Kumuyi has made it clear himself that the only thing we should believe is the Word of God. And that settles it smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Where is his utterance, in the OP? You must be a joker.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Where is his utterance, in the OP? You must be a joker.

the joke is on you wink

keep living in denial.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

are you saying that the message on this thread is false and pastor Kumuyi never made these statements in church?

Read my rebuttals to what you call the OP and see that it is just junk journalism that the Nigerian media feeds you guys on a daily basis.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

the joke is on you wink

keep living in denial.

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
JustifiedChild:
thank God, Pastor Kumuyi has made it clear himself that the only thing we should believe is the Word of God. And that settles it smiley

gbam !

and this is the point that OLAADEGBU has refused to accept.

OLAADEGBU erred by believing strongly in the testimony of a woman (who could be plagued with marine spirits and the likes). now Pastor Kumuyi has advised his members against such testimonies, rather than accept, apologise and listen to the counsel of his father in the Lord, he is busy beating around the bush.

i personally feel the woman was aimed at seeking financial gains from the whole fiasco. we are in the end times. people are getting dangerously desperate.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
dare2think:

Oladeebgu is the epitome of what a gullible sheep is.

I'd rather be a saved "gullible" man than to be a drowning "wise" one.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Read my rebuttals to what you call the OP and see that it is just junk journalism that the Nigerian media feeds you guys on a daily basis.

it is a simple question.

did Pastor Kumuyi make the statements or not? Yes or No?

did he tell his members to read their bibles rather than watching such videos? yes or no?

did he indirectly discourage his members from believing such videos? Yes or no?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I'd rather be a saved "gullible" man than to be a drowning "wise" one.

nobody is questioning your Christain faith.

All I can tell you is to pray to God for the Spirit of wisdom and discernment.

You come across as one that could easily fall for a 'false, sweet talking,convincing, false prophet/prophetess'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.