Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56159 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Princefari: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
I believe in God and I believe God gave all of us a brain. Religion is by faith, and whatever information in that dvd will be taken in by faith just like any church or any thing said by any self proclaimed man of God.
Now using your brain that God gave us...have you noticed that some of the self proclaimed men of God are still chubby after fasting for 40 days?
again use your brain.I don't think Jesus and any of his disciples would have been chubby at any point in time.
As a man of the word ,when teaching people,criticizing or just saying things concerning Christianity,it makes more sense to use the word in the bible in supporting what you're saying if not,everyone reserves right to his or her on own views on the same matter...and how can any one know whose wife is in heaven,after-all she said she saw a pope down below but there wasn't any comment on that,like "I know the pope is in hell"

God bless you all
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
JustifiedChild:

I watched the linda woman's own out of curiousity and she talked about deeper life that God said pastor Kumuyi is his servant and is preaching his word but that the standard of the church is declining. She talked about other churches too.. I don't believe sha and thank God, Pastor Kumuyi has made it clear himself that the only thing we should believe is the Word of God. And that settles it smiley

God bless you for saying the truth. The OP and many of its followers lied against Linda by saying that she said that folks should dress like Deeper Life in order to get to heaven. You don't have to believe her testimony it may not be relevant to you. Believe the sure word of prophecy but don't despise the gift of prophecy. And yes I agree that if God says it, and I believe it that settles it for me. If there is anything said in those testimonies that contradicts the word of God then we should discard it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

Hello Ifeness,

I have read all your posts on this thread. I want to be clear with you that I understand the points you are trying to bring up and I agree with most of them. But however, I do not agree with all. I was born and raised a christain but as I grew older I have come to realise that Christainity is been used as a tool to threaten, manipulate and brainwash people. That is why my stance on Christainity changed. Haven said that I want to reiterate the fact that I still remain a christain. But I do not need to affiliate myself with any religous group to proove anything to anyone. I have seen the Zeitgeist documentary that explains the relationship with Jesus and Egyptian Sun god. I have done some personal research on the history and origin of christainity and the bible. I am saying all this because I want you to know that I know where you are coming from and have probably read some of what you have read or watched. But where I disagree with you completely is the claim you made that Jesus Christ never existed because there are no historical or archeological evidence of his him. That assertion is not correct. There are places in bethlehem that serve as tourist attractions that are in line with stories of Jesus Christ as documented in the EMPEROR CONSTATINE constucted bible. I don't intend on going into details because I do not have the time and energy for that at the moment. And one last thing please kindly give me the source of this quote in one of you previous post in quote "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape." I have not come across that information before and I find it rather interesting although I am sure you will agree with me when I say it is utter B..ULLSHIT. Finally I thik the conflict you and babyosisi are having is unnecessary. Because you both have the same philosophy and are actually saying the same thing. Judging from your previous posts on this thread and others. Another evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ is the date stucture we have in the world today namely BC (before christ) and AD (after death). Please don't kindly respond with the information I requested from you. Cheers.

I appreciate the reply and i will do my best to elaborate more on my view

Firstly i will like to say i was born into a Deeperlife family. I was raised in the doctrine till i was 17 years of age,after which i moved to the Uk. I never had the privilaged to watch the TV,use a computer etc as they were all regarded as sinful. I had a very strict deeper life parents who unforced i went to church almost every day of the week. I even at a point preached about Jesus to people,i regarded people who did not think like me as evil etc. I became a container overflowing with Deeperlife doctrine.

I was a very curious person so i asked a lot of questions my Deeperlife pastors couldn't answer. Example...why did God say "let us make man in our image" and not i want to "create" man in "my" image? Who did Cain marry, why did God put the tree in the garden,why was God always angry, why did jesus tell so many lies, why must we mention the blood of Jesus etc

I had no concret answer. I once had an opportunity to ask Kumuyi a question when he came to port harcourt,at a student programm....he said" when we get to heaven,we will ask God many questions". I wasn't fooled,i then realised the church wasnt for me. Since the head pastor doesn't have a clue about my questions,why follow what he says. Most of the time i was labelled an Anichrist. Anytime i raised my hands to ask question,i was always ignored. I felt i was among ignorant people who had been brainwashed. My parents even threatened to disown me if i kept asking demonic questions. Well they did finally and i processed my British passport and i was off to England.

I have been to almost all the museums in Europe,i have been to Egypt. I have read the Vedas,Bible,Quran,even the lost gospels......i am 100% sure Juses's story was hijacked. The story of Huros in Egypt are exactly the same as that written in the bible.

There is a story about Yashua/isa in isreal,India and the present day Palestine . But these stories claimed there was a man from Israel who was crucified but did not die on the cross. He wife's name was Mary,they had kids who went to France( i wil be in France later today,i will visit the Paris museum on Saturday,if i find anything regarding the history of Mary and merovigian family,the bloodline of Jesus i will share them with you if you like). Check out jesus of Kashmir online and you will find the story about jesus's burial tomb in India. Look it up with an open mind. We should learn to seek the truth cos it will set us free. My feeling is jesus was used to contineu the yearly Sun worshiping rituals. This is a guy that did not write a book,no statue of him was made, no one apart from his followers wrote about his deeds. The bible was written 300 years after he allegedly flew back into space. Paul the apostle wrote a lot about a man he never met,spoke to......

About my quote about the annunaki : "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape."

I got that from a white supremacy site,where they regard black people as slave. I will post you the link when i find it....but i have a train t catch now....

Later
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

Hello Ifeness,

I have read all your posts on this thread. I want to be clear with you that I understand the points you are trying to bring up and I agree with most of them. But however, I do not agree with all. I was born and raised a christain but as I grew older I have come to realise that Christainity is been used as a tool to threaten, manipulate and brainwash people. That is why my stance on Christainity changed. Haven said that I want to reiterate the fact that I still remain a christain. But I do not need to affiliate myself with any religous group to proove anything to anyone. I have seen the Zeitgeist documentary that explains the relationship with Jesus and Egyptian Sun god. I have done some personal research on the history and origin of christainity and the bible. I am saying all this because I want you to know that I know where you are coming from and have probably read some of what you have read or watched. But where I disagree with you completely is the claim you made that Jesus Christ never existed because there are no historical or archeological evidence of his him. That assertion is not correct. There are places in bethlehem that serve as tourist attractions that are in line with stories of Jesus Christ as documented in the EMPEROR CONSTATINE constucted bible. I don't intend on going into details because I do not have the time and energy for that at the moment. And one last thing please kindly give me the source of this quote in one of you previous post in quote "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape." I have not come across that information before and I find it rather interesting although I am sure you will agree with me when I say it is utter B..ULLSHIT. Finally I thik the conflict you and babyosisi are having is unnecessary. Because you both have the same philosophy and are actually saying the same thing. Judging from your previous posts on this thread and others. Another evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ is the date stucture we have in the world today namely BC (before christ) and AD (after death). Please don't kindly respond with the information I requested from you. Cheers.

Firstly i will like to say i was born into a Deeperlife family. I was raised in the doctrine till i was 17 years of age,after which i moved to the Uk. I never had the privilaged to watch the TV,use a computer etc as they were all regarded as sinful. I had a very strict deeper life parents who unforced i went to church almost every day of the week. I even at a point preached about Jesus to people,i regarded people who did not think like me as evil etc. I became a container overflowing with Deeperlife doctrine.

I was a very curious person so i asked a lot of questions my Deeperlife pastors couldn't answer. Example...why did God say "let us make man in our image" and not i want to "create" man in "my" image? Who did Cain marry, why did God put the tree in the garden,why was God always angry, why did jesus tell so many lies, why must we mention the blood of Jesus etc

I had no concret answer. I once had an opportunity to ask Kumuyi a question when he came to port harcourt,at a student programm....he said" when we get to heaven,we will ask God many questions". I wasn't fooled,i then realised the church wasnt for me. Since the head pastor doesn't have a clue about my questions,why follow what he says. Most of the time i was labelled an Anichrist. Anytime i raised my hands to ask question,i was always ignored. I felt i was among ignorant people who had been brainwashed. My parents even threatened to disown me if i kept asking demonic questions. Well they did finally and i processed my British passport and i was off to England.

I have been to almost all the museums in Europe,i have been to Egypt. I have read the Vedas,Bible,Quran,even the lost gospels......i am 100% sure Juses's story was hijacked. The story of Huros in Egypt are exactly the same as that written in the bible.

There is a story about Yashua/isa in isreal,India and the present day Palestine . But these stories claimed there was a man from Israel who was crucified but did not die on the cross. He wife's name was Mary,they had kids who went to France( i wil be in France later today,i will visit the Paris museum on Saturday,if i find anything regarding the history of Mary and merovigian family,the bloodline of Jesus i will share them with you if you like). Check out jesus of Kashmir online and you will find the story about jesus's burial tomb in India. Look it up with an open mind. We should learn to seek the truth cos it will set us free. My feeling is jesus was used to contineu the yearly Sun worshiping rituals. This is a guy that did not write a book,no statue of him was made, no one apart from his followers wrote about his deeds. The bible was written 300 years after he allegedly flew back into space. Paul the apostle wrote a lot about a man he never met,spoke to......

About my quote about the annunaki : "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape."

I got that from a white supremacy site,where they regard black people as slave. I will post you the link when i find it....but i have a train t catch now....

Later
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

Hello Ifeness,

Later
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

it is a simple question.

did Pastor Kumuyi make the statements or not? Yes or No?

did he tell his members to read their bibles rather than watching such videos? yes or no?

did he indirectly discourage his members from believing such videos? Yes or no?

I have watched his message have you? If you haven't then go watch the message and come back to see whether this OP has done justice to what was said. Don't take my word for it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dare2think: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I'd rather be a saved "gullible" man than to be a drowning "wise" one.

Your gullibility absolves the safety that you crave.

You are too gullible period.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by luluosas(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Are you trying to intimidat me with the scriptures using another moniker? You just shot your self in the foot my friend. Because I do not quote anything from the bible in my posts does not me i do not read the bible. You are quoting galatians 3:1. Using that same chapter in verse 10 this is what it states "For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse". All these scam testimonies about hell all insists that it is by works and not faith that determines where you end up in the afterlife. So you can see that you and your cronies are all cursed fellows who are hell bound desperately trying to drag people into the life of bondage that you live in. I am a free person Jesus Christ died for my sins. Hell is not my portion. But unfortunately, you think that your works will take you to heaven but you are indeed CURSED!! Remember you quoted the verse and not me see more below.

[b]You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c]

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.[/b]
My dear, you have no authority whatsoever to pronounce a curse on anybody, get that into your head okay!
You know I see about you? You are hiding under the fact that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law, but a look at your life, actions and approach speaks otherwise of a supposed saved person.
Anyway, I have a consolation from brother James for you.

James 2:14-26 NIV

Faith and Deeds (Believe and Work)
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?
15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food.
16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?
21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.
25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
dare2think:

Your gullibility absolves the safety that you crave.

You are too gullible period.

Thanks for the compliment. cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I have watched his message have you? If you haven't then go watch the message and come back to see whether this OP has done justice to what was said. Don't take my word for it.

If the human race were left in the hands of Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi, we would have gone back to Stone Age. Humans will still be waiting for the rapture. I am sure his son,John doesn t like his primitive doctrine.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Princefari: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Everyone should read a bible. Just start from Genesis and try as much to understand God and God's standards,just try.
God is too awesome for any man,"earth is his footstool". In these days you believe you have the Holy Spirit,everyone is a God in his own right so don't fear any man,read the bible,think for yourself. "unto every man his own understanding" All you need is the word,and don't let anyone deceive you and say a part doesn't matter it is the old testament; God is the same today,tomorrow.forever.

God bless you all
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Omooba77: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
God is real, Jesus is the Saviour!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
@op

many are deceived even Kumuyi who said that his wife is in heaven.

Lazarus, Eutycus and many others who died are still in the grave. no one were in heaven during the first century. Apostle Paul said that that resurrection will start during the presence of the Lord NOT before.

the word never means convinction at all. did you see that meaning in Strong's definition?

in translation you dont just give any meaning that suits you, there must be a prove from greek literature that the word also has that meaning. please quote the lexicon you got that from.

1 Cor 15:52-53
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
NIV

If those who died went straight to heaven, Paul wouldnt have spoken about the presence of the Lord which was still FUTURE at the time. Because was discussing the resurrection of the dead in that verse.

Therefore those who died in the bible times never went to heaven when they died. THEY ARE JUST IN THE GRAVE UNCONSCIOUS AWAITING THEIR RESURRECTION. Eccl. 9:5, 10.

All those who claim to be in heaven are just telling COCK AND BULL story. they never went to where God is. the Devil is still using them to mislead people.

I thought Kumuyi believes in rapture? if the dead are immediately raised to heaven, who are those to be resurrected during 'the rapture'? No one in the bible tells stories of heaven after they were resurrected, meaning that they were unconcious in a dreamless sleep as eccl. 9:5,10 says.

So anyone who tells this rubbish heaven story has a demon in him/her. the Devil is now turning into an angel of light.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, you have no authority whatsoever to pronounce a curse on anybody, get that into your head okay!
You know I see about you? You are hiding under the fact that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law, but a look at your life, actions and approach speaks otherwise of a supposed saved person.
Anyway, I have a consolation from brother James for you.

James 2:14-26 NIV

Faith and Deeds (Believe and Work)
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?
15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food.
16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?
21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.
25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

I agree with you that I do not have any authority whatsoever to pronounce a curse on anybody. But however by virtue of the scripture you quoted I put it to you that you are cursed not by me but by God according to his word. As long as you adhere to the doctrine that your works/deeds is what would bring you salvation. At the bolded in your post please may I ask who you think you are to come to that conclusion when you do not even know who I am? The scripture you quoted talks about faith without good deeds which I concur with. But my argument is the emphasies on deeds only which I opine are misleading and manipulative. However, with faith comes good deeds. It is human nature. But salvation is based on faith and not deeds. Just beleive that Jesus Christ came to die for your sins and set you free from the bondage of satan and hell fire and leave the rest to God then you are free. It is as simple as that. Any contrary doctrine is satanic!! Which is what all these hell tourist promote. Lastly if I may ask what message are you actually tryin to pass across? That I should tremble and live my life and terror to avoid hell? Sorry I refuse to but that. Maybe the God I serve is different from your own God. Because the God I know is merciful and unconditionally loving. But apparently you are trying to sell a wicked non forgiven God to everyone. Which to mem is the biblical description of the devil. So I conveniently assume that you must be a satanist!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by luluosas(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren:

it is a simple question.

did Pastor Kumuyi make the statements or not? Yes or No?

did he tell his members to read their bibles rather than watching such videos? yes or no?

did he indirectly discourage his members from believing such videos? Yes or no?
You were simply carried away by this junk journalism, and you didn't even border to watch the video of Pastor Kumuyi before you concluded.
Anyway, I presenting the video for you to watch here. It will cost you less than 50MB of you data plan to watch the 8 minutes video. Good luck as you watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvu50Bbv91Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Please, when you are done, try and compare what you have watched with this news here. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bidam: Do you have a bible? Please discard all your magic books,burn them and go purchase a bible. You might see light at the end of this dark tunnel you re journeying into.
That would be extremely difficult for him to do considering the fact he was once a christian, a Deeper Lifer. It's only God's special Grace that can save the likes of Ifeness.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chreldb(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

Later

Pleas share whatever information you get I am open to it. However I want to let you know that the man known as Jesus actually did exist. and there are documentations of his life experince. Unfortunately human beings decided to manipulated everything for their own selfish interest. But Jesus actually existed there is enough evidence to that. The real questions should be is that, was the way his life was documented in the bible actually true? If yes then what about the other books that were written about his life experience? Why were they ignored? why were they hidden? These are the real questions that genuine christains should ask. I look forward to hear from you. Every other thing you have said I agree with. Sometime I wish I was a theologian or an archaeologist or even a historian with scientific know how. All the fanatic christains just talk based on what they read from the bible. And they know nothing about how the bible came about. Cheers.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
luluosas:
You were simply carried away by this junk journalism, and you didn't even border to watch the video of Pastor Kumuyi before you concluded.
Anyway, I presenting the video for you to watch here. It will cost you less than 50MB of you data plan to watch the 8 minutes video. Good luck as you watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvu50Bbv91Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Please, when you are done, try and compare what you have watched with this news here. God bless you.

the title of the youtube clip says it all

KUMUYI REJECTS LINDA AND MARGARET'S MESSAGE

pastor Kumuyi is a man of few words and he is not known to reply or address such issues but i am GLAD that he chose to address this one to stop his followers (eg. OLAADEGBU) from believing fake prophetess/witnesses.

if he had not made his stand clear, the same Linda/margaret will highly likely release another video saying all sorts of negatives against his church and claim its another 'REVELATION'.

pastor Kumuyi is one man of God I respect and I have followed his teachings right from childhood. he is blessed with the spirit of discernment. if there was'nt something fishy about these two women, he would have remained silent on the issue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness's case is such a SAD one.

this is what happens when out of curiousity, a young man dabbles into reading and researching all sorts of demonic and occultic literature all in the quest of explaining the supernatural.

i pray you receive a divine encounter from God as this will retore you back to the Christain faith.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Omooba77: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ralphlauren: ifeness's case is such a SAD one.

this is what happens when out of curiousity, a young man dabbles into reading and researching all sorts of demonic and occultic literature all in the quest of explaining the supernatural.

i pray you receive a divine encounter from God as this will retore you back to the Christain faith.
I almost got it wrong like IFENESS. I was young and reading many books that question God's reality and my reasoning was hyper, but thank God I retrace my feet. If you have seen people at dying moment, you will know God exist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omooba77:
I almost got it wrong like IFENESS. I was young and reading many books that question God's reality and my reasoning was hyper, but thank God I retrace my feet. If you have seen people at dying moment, you will know God exist.

thank God for His Grace in your life.

By God's Grace, Ifeness will experience a divine encounter will Christ that will change his current beliefs on the Christain faith.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by dare2think: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omooba77:

Just to add,

Please can you explain how seeing people in their dying moment denote that God exists?

How does people in their lowest moment and at the point of extinction denote the reality of God?

Just asking.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by debbleopto: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If she is a mumu to believe anything don't you think same is applicable to you for believing ur horus story !

God help him !

compare this Horus with the houri ( wide eye ) in the Koran. The Horus is related to the pyramid in Egypt. its the symbol that Jay z popularized and some influential world leaders, sometimes they put their eye at the center.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by debbleopto: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If she is a mumu to believe anything don't you think same is applicable to you for believing ur horus story !

God help him !
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Ralphlauren(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
dare2think:

Just to add,

Please can you explain how seeing people in their dying moment denote that God exists?

How does people in their lowest moment and at the point of extinction denote the reality of God?

Just asking.

at that point, it is a stark realisation that the person that finished his or her course on earth and will one day stand before God to explain his or her deeds on earth.

it is also a stark realisation that such person has little or no opportunity to right his or her wrongs or have the opportunity to give his or her life to Christ if such person has not already done so.

finally, it is another stark realisation that 'vanity upon vanity. all is vanity' and we all came to his world with nothing and will return back to our creator with nothing
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by debbleopto: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help him !

Compare this Horus with the houri ( wide eye one) in the Koran. the Horus symbol is what Jay Z promotes and some other influential world leaders. is also right there display in "Lord of the Rings"
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by luluosas(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:

I agree with you that I do not have any authority whatsoever to pronounce a curse on anybody. But however by virtue of the scripture you quoted I put it to you that you are cursed not by me but by God according to his word. As long as you adhere to the doctrine that your works/deeds is what would bring you salvation. At the bolded in your post please may I ask who you think you are to come to that conclusion when you do not even know who I am? The scripture you quoted talks about faith without good deeds which I concur with. But my argument is the emphasies on deeds only which I opine are misleading and manipulative. However, with faith comes good deeds. It is human nature. But salvation is based on faith and not deeds. Just beleive that Jesus Christ came to die for your sins and set you free from the bondage of satan and hell fire and leave the rest to God then you are free. It is as simple as that. Any contrary doctrine is satanic!! Which is what all these hell tourist promote. Lastly if I may ask what message are you actually tryin to pass across? That I should tremble and live my life and terror to avoid hell? Sorry I refuse to but that. Maybe the God I serve is different from your own God. Because the God I know is merciful and unconditionally loving. But apparently you are trying to sell a wicked non forgiven God to everyone. Which to mem is the biblical description of the devil. So I conveniently assume that you must be a satanist!!
I forgive you for your fowl language and bad mouth!
Yes, Our Lord Jesus Christ is a merciful and loving God, who to the best of my knowledge does not FORCE ANYONE to believe, accept or serve Him and gave us choice to do what we like Genesis 6:3, even at that He still want us to choose right Deuteronomy 30:19 but, who is however desiring that all should come to repentance from their sins, through Jesus Christ John 3:16-17.
Now, limiting the Almighty God to only 'loving and merciful' without speaking about His dreadfulness and wrath towards the sinner, will make the heart of man to remain hardened in sin Hebrews 10:31. So whether we like it not, God is a consuming fire Deuteronomy 4:24, Hebrews 12:29, He has the power to kill and to send to hell fire too Matthew 10:28. Again, God does what He pleases without seeking our permission, approval or idea Psalms 135:6.
Therefore, I will encourage we see God from both angles.
If I may ask you. Why do you scold your children when they do wrong? Why not live them to continue in whatever they are doing right or wrong?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by divads(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Your WORKS CANT buy SALVATION 4 you, bt rather FAITH, However, FAITH without WORKS is dead......Its quite unfortunate that d World 2day have become CHURCHY, nd the CHURCH Worldly.....*nd these re signs of endtime*...

There is a Big difference btwn a sinner nd a Christian, nd if these differences dnt shw in ur LIFE, THE WAY U SPEAK, IN YOUR DRESSING, ETC.... then dr'z smtin rung, bt unfortunately this days, u cant differenciate btwn core sinners nd those who claim to be christians, u'll c sm1 who'z dressed in the artire of a harlot with a Big Bible, but wait, Who's deceiving Who

Remba, STRIVE to enter into the straight gate(luke 13:24)...if u claim its jast by faith, den there'll be no need for the STRIVE...nd Enter ye in at the straight gate, for WIDE( ie to say, way of luxury, total Freedom,etc it can alxo mean, able to accommodate Many piple) is the gate, nd BROAD is the way that leadeth to destruction, nd many there be which go in thereat...Because strait is the gate, and narrow(ie to say, kindof restrictions) is the way, which leadeth unto life, and a FEW there be that find it...BEWARE of false prophets,........nd ye sha knw them by there fruits.....(matt 7:13-16)

Unfortunately 2day, pipl wnt 2 hear what will suit them, nd dats xactly what de'll kip hearing(aftral its the last dayz wt so many false prophets..)....BUT remba FEW there be that shall find it....

God hlp us...shalom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
JMAN05: @op

many are deceived even Kumuyi who said that his wife is in heaven.

Lazarus, Eutycus and many others who died are still in the grave. no one were in heaven during the first century. Apostle Paul said that that resurrection will start during the presence of the Lord NOT before.

the word never means convinction at all. did you see that meaning in Strong's definition?

in translation you dont just give any meaning that suits you, there must be a prove from greek literature that the word also has that meaning. please quote the lexicon you got that from.

1 Cor 15:52-53
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
NIV

If those who died went straight to heaven, Paul wouldnt have spoken about the presence of the Lord which was still FUTURE at the time. Because was discussing the resurrection of the dead in that verse.

Therefore those who died in the bible times never went to heaven when they died. THEY ARE JUST IN THE GRAVE UNCONSCIOUS AWAITING THEIR RESURRECTION. Eccl. 9:5, 10.

All those who claim to be in heaven are just telling COCK AND BULL story. they never went to where God is. the Devil is still using them to mislead people.

I thought Kumuyi believes in rapture? if the dead are immediately raised to heaven, who are those to be resurrected during 'the rapture'? No one in the bible tells stories of heaven after they were resurrected, meaning that they were unconcious in a dreamless sleep as eccl. 9:5,10 says.

So anyone who tells this rubbish heaven story has a demon in him/her. the Devil is now turning into an angel of light.
At the rapture would the spirits of those who do not go with Jesus remain in their graves? And, when Jesus said to that repentant thief, 'today you shall be with me in paradise', where was He refering to as paradise?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by adexsimply(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vanneni: At the rapture would the spirits of those who do not go with Jesus remain in their graves? And, when Jesus said to that repentant thief, 'today you shall be with me in paradise', where was He refering to as paradise?
Garden of Eden
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
adexsimply: Garden of Eden
Meaning that paradise is here on earth Those waiting spirits go to Eden's garden which is right here on earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.