Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... (3673 Views)

Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With / Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by wasak(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
shocked@ op.... u just made my day

common!!! ppl dey ds life o
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by greedie1(f): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2013
stint:
technically! ! !
op listen to this woman, she has insight!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Adetundeyyy:
I'm just afraid cos on Sunday one preacher told me that if you sleep with ashawo that you will get 28 demons.. pls why is it so?
shocked A whole 28?!! Haba.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by dmcdad: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
I no just know whether myake I dey laugh or make I dey cry foe this op... But seriously, is this for real? Sorry to say, you must be very young to post that thing up there. And one more thing; you are a confused chap...
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
dmcdad: I no just know whether myake I dey laugh or make I dey cry foe this op... But seriously, is this for real? Sorry to say, you must be very young to post that thing up there. And one more thing; you are a confused chap...
He is full of demons. How will he not be confused?
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by buti4nomsy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Adetundeyyy: Please my girl traveled to port-harcourt and I heard she slept with over 4 men during her stay... now she is back and we also been doing it.. I want to know if I have slept with ashawo? Please how many men would a lady sleep with before they tag her ashawo?

I'm just afraid cos on Sunday one preacher told me that if you sleep with ashawo that you will get 28 demons.. pls why is it so?
Abeg laf won scata my belle!wetin person no go read 4 dis Nairaland!anyway I enjoy d site wen am bored.u said u heard 4rm who bros?can u rmemba hw manyy women u v slept wt?if u kip listeni 2 people dt means u wil not b able 2 kip rlationships.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by simdam500(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cant stop laughing... Op sounded lyk a teen
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by blossom03: 3:18am On Sep 14, 2013
Lol. Very funny
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2013
So its normal for your girl to cheat with only one man but 4 men are to much for you ?

I think your pastor will be in a better position to answer...
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Dovahkiin(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2013
28 demons? grin grin
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by DonnaJocasta(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ah no fit shout! Hmm demon indeed,,,,,U̶̲̥̅̊ hw many demons U̶̲̥̅̊ don give dat ur babe ni,,,,,,abeg go dance on top NEPA pole!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My GF My Salary / See This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boo(photo) / Amazing 10 Healthy Benefits Of Having Sex, Only For Those Eligible To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.