Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With (4722 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2015
THE NAMES OF THE BABES HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

Jojo

was at a swimming pool 23/3/2013 and I saw this slim babe not so beautiful but am into slim babes.i approached her and got her control.found we are in the same school and she is ibadan ok na.i control am next day sharply we go one hotel du lac for Ghana.we sleep first night I nor touch am she still follow me sleep second night na him I "enter the place" men she was tight but was no virgin at least tighter than the above girl.i use Bleep kill am till I dumped her.she is quite a local girl.

Patricia

Patricia hmmm.at club royale ikeja a good Friday.i was sipping my origin with dj maleek and i heard a voice from behind "hey tall dark and handsome do you mind if i join you"turned and saw this equally not so tall,cute,petite and heavy breasted girl.my luck I said.we chatted a bit and she was like lets sleep at her side.i said okay.entered her ascender jeep and is a found myself at ikoyi.messaged my cousin on my new location and saw we were in a big mansion.okay I been day sleep for her room with on my eye open na him I see her hand day come meet me for privates.na him I tell am say make I go round her compound later ran away cus I could not sleep with a strange girl on the first day like that.two weeks later her moans kept me banging her more and more she made made me made me love the island and that was how island began to intrigue me.

more coming let me do some chores
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2015
May ur name be among d list of names demons hav fvcked...

5 Likes

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by olexjay(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2015
What shall thou say

And now I feel more lazy for clicking on dis dhormb thread.
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
OP is a kid who just started fucking

4 Likes

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by mikool007(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Okay..... I believe you
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by janeade(f): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
I reali pity for ur generatn........such a waste......b proving smart dere.

1 Like

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
May ur name be among d list of names demons hav fvcked...

amen bro
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by missbehave247(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Introvert viewing on HÐ
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Neemcie(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
OP is a kid who just started fucking
Zactly
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by DTOBS(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Others are counting their achievement daily and making their name in gold,you re hia counting how gals u don bleep. Honestly,ur brain needs formatting for you to be useful to urself and for your community!
Jobless dude....

2 Likes

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by jonaifame22(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2015
If we all start a chronicle of our bleeps,I guess @ op won't be able to read everyone's post,dumb thread!
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2015
WTF is this shît?
The mumu is strong with this one.
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2015
That awkward moment when u realise its the ones that have demons that appear cheap.. Easy sharing grin.. Op na jonkey
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
MRS CATHERINE

A half cast lecturer of mine.she was lecturing us on diplomacy and her eyes fell on me.needless to say after the class she stood me up and asked for my number.gave it to her and she called me next day that I should come over to her office.i came and she began asking me questions like a police officer.do you have a gf I said yes like.where is she she is in Nigeria.is she as beautiful as you I answered hmmmm.she stood up and locked the door and me as a sharp guy Don know say e wan happen.na so I clear the woman say I know what she want but make I go home think about it.she dropped me at home after kissing me.that night I wondered if my ex gf would approve of this and reasoned she herself will be having her own fun.naso i call Mrs Catherine and told her I want to see her at my place.she came and we fvcked from 2 am till 6 30 the next day.well am nolonger offering her course and through her is have fvcked so many female lecturers with tight pussies

MRS ANNE MORGAN
she be my fine fine lady Haa.she say she no be lady haaa. lol mrs anne should be about 26 years and a citizen of Canada . how we take meet see . okay is went to buy some sausages after a class na so I jam am.she said hbp you scored the highest in my history class test you are the ist guy I see that score.i was like thank you ma.she said okay where are you going and i want you to help me record your class scores.i bought the sausages and bought some for her also.i then followed her into her office and there were shouts of hailings in the office some final female and male students with lecturers were congratulating me that I have broken the jinx.me just day look like dondi.i entered her office and she went straight to the point and said she loves me and bla bla bla okay we exchanged numbers and four days later I was banging her in green horse hotel.her white pussy dripping sweet water.clean shaved and all.we are still in touch as she said she will not leave the biggest youngest African dick she has come across.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Am having fun keep the insults coming and keep viewing my thread thank you
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
WTF is this shît?
The mumu is strong with this one.
God will heal u
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by IamLEGEND1: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Swearest:
God will heal u
and wetin i com do again wey i go need healing....?

1 Like

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by wordbank(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
This thread go sell!!
Bet me, e go reach 10 pages in two days
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
So many kids trapped in the bodies of adults or rather many adults with infants' brains.
So sex is now something to be openly publicized?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
FELICIA

this list is not complete without her guys.met her in a church setting and got her pin.classy girl and beautiful also.she not the type that goes out so I gave her a visit.my ist visit to her was the day I nack am akpako.felicia moanings sooooo Behind and posh
hmmmmm hmmmm yea yea.she not too tight not too loose.i fvcked her 6 tyms before she herself started coming for the sex herself.i later gave her to a friend who is banging her currently.tho she comes around for the occasional sweet sex she misses.

REGINA

she is the sister to a nigerian pop star musician.tho she no longer stay in the mainland she is based in lekki.i met her when my guys pointed out she is so so and so sister at friend's birthday party.the girl day Bleep shege.na she come day in charge of the whole scenario.a slim girl with moderate breast just kept giving it to me in the vip lodge.i later found out she mingles with them oge okoye and the big girls in nollywood.

IJOBA OGA LADY

wife to a indigenous fuji artiste in Nigeria.met her at small doctor house warming at egbeda.it took me complete 3 months to accept her invitation and I nacked her at a club in ikeja.her moanings to loud but we thank God for small doctor "Oyinbo"playing at the background now she takes me out on occasions and enjoys my bleeping till date.

I have more but i must conclude this by saying any girl who no be virgin ought to be used and thrown away throughout my life i have met only one virgin whom I hold to toast soon in the nearest future.virgins scarce for this world.but I will like to feel a virgin in my home as part of my life resolutions
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Oyetboy(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
let me quickly book space... this is interesting
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
WDF is this bullshiit
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Ahmed0336(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Okada man abeg how much from here to music thread? Climbs okada and zooms off angry

1 Like

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by mrkay101(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
There's one babalawo in the Op's village that uses his picture to go to toilet. Its a pity tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and wetin i com do again wey i go need healing....?

U re suppose to correct him in a sensible way dan dis
Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by IamLEGEND1: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Swearest:
U re suppose to correct him in a sensible way dan dis

na only me u see for here ni?

and there is nothing to correct... the O.P probably just hit puberty....
maybe got his 1st erëction and he cooked up this nónsense to show his excitement

2 Likes

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
hbpeze:
THE NAMES OF THE BABES HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
ADE nicknamed animashaun

A friend introduced us on a thursday and we exchanged numbers.next day I called her base on say I wanted to Bleep her and let go.she came on a friday and I wasn't able to do so.i would have had my way but the little did I understand what was taking so long for me to have her.

She promised to show up on Monday of which I was looking forward to.believe me Monday came and she visited and I was beginning to doubt if this is the babe my G said he slept with 4 times.okay I managed to make a move and that was how I proved him right.bleeped her till my body was shaking.funny enough she is my best gf so far but soooo cheap.

Jojo

was at a swimming pool 23/3/2013 and I saw this slim babe not so beautiful but am into slim babes.i approached her and got her control.found we are in the same school and she is ibadan ok na.i control am next day sharply we go one hotel du lac for Ghana.we sleep first night I nor touch am she still follow me sleep second night na him I "enter the place" men she was tight but was no virgin at least tighter than the above girl.i use Bleep kill am till I dumped her.she is quite a local girl.

Patricia

Patricia hmmm.at club royale ikeja a good Friday.i was sipping my origin with dj maleek and i heard a voice from behind "hey tall dark and handsome do you mind if i join you"turned and saw this equally not so tall,cute,petite and heavy breasted girl.my luck I said.we chatted a bit and she was like lets sleep at her side.i said okay.entered her ascender jeep and is a found myself at ikoyi.messaged my cousin on my new location and saw we were in a big mansion.okay I been day sleep for her room with on my eye open na him I see her hand day come meet me for privates.na him I tell am say make I go round her compound later ran away cus I could not sleep with a strange girl on the first day like that.two weeks later her moans kept me banging her more and more she made made me made me love the island and that was how island began to intrigue me.

more coming let me do some chores

3 Likes

Re: Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With by Czar01(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Guys who fvck plenty girls are seen as badt guys...Girls who fvck plenty guys are seen as sluts...so unfair sad

But in this case, nobody's calling OP a badt guy sha, cos we all know he's just a confused child who posts his _wank fantasies online

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me / God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.