Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54561 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Check out this bullet ridden patrol car, thats how a normal MOPOL patrol van looks like. Virtually all are bullet ridden occasioned by numerous ambush

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sagamite(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good stuff.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Aftermath of the deadly attack on Police HQ in Damaturu

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Oh boy people die for this prison area. The prison is located opposite the emir palace along Gashua road.

Oga 13volts, great job. I'm a big fan of the military and the nigerian security services. My hope is that F.G would withdraw all those light skinned Pick-Up trucks the army currently deploys in COIN operations and replace them with these made in nigeria armoured combat vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Check out this bullet ridden patrol car, thats how a normal MOPOL patrol van looks like. Virtually all are bullet ridden occasioned by numerous ambush

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Jeel: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts,your name sef na waya. I hope se dis tin no go put u for trouble. Before u know now Vanguard and d rest go come scoop news here de quote you and misquote you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Ichie11(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
ewwwwooooooo! end time things mchewwwww
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
hmm we have jtf nairalander. hope we dont have boko nairalander also.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by DAY12(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
*saving all the pictures* angry
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Eneze1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
nice one op for this pictures, may God continue to keep u
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
seaman007: 13volt so u be one of our hero
Shun sir.
Nawao, people dey NL o, I never know say 13volts na soldier o, me I think say na one of these useless Bokoboys o grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
Boys organizing bush meat

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by HonKontigi: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Gej did not send JTF to fight boko haram. The jtf was just a ruse to siphon off the one trillion naira defence budget. It was only when the money was exhausted that the fight against boko haram began with the enlistment of the locals (civilian jtf).It's unfortunate that greed and corruption has needlessly led to the loss of so many soldiers. Right from day one it was clear that only the people can defeat boko haram but the one trillion must be seen to have been spent!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by swedbase(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nice job jtf kill them all. Idiotic muslemumu people
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by dunmorris(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
illitrate: hmm we have jtf nairalander. hope we dont have boko nairalander also.
dem go school? undecided
illitrate: hmm we have jtf nairalander. hope we dont have boko nairalander also.
dem go school?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Charbless(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts, kudos
Hope shekaru was buried beside a waterside. Cos he nids to rotten ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good job, 13volts. I have a young friend in the JTF, too. I worry so much about his safety. May God keep him and you all. LONG LIVE JTF!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by na2day(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
OMG!
This is why they say a picture is more than a thousand words shocked
Awesome reporting
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by pendusky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
nice one op!!! wish i was ther with u to fight them! grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Op, you're truly an UNSUNG hero.

But please don't compromise your unit and strategy, the war is still raging on. You could have done this upon total victory or withdrawal of the Nigerian troop. A Boko haramist or a sponsor/ sympathiser might be on here too.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Boss13: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Don't know what to say about this than to thank the OP for this factual mind blowing information. Well done. I am currently in an important meeting and I am so carried away with this thread. Keep it coming OP you have got followers.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Instead of careleslly endangering the lives of troops and policemen. F.G should as a matter of urgency place orders for 300 of these nigerian made amoured vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ichie11: ewwwwooooooo! end time things mchewwwww
Can't you see how odd, lame and facetious your id!otic little post is?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
We usually travel to Damaturu anytime we need to make phone calls, in some of these travel i take time to go round observe things are getting better, the security situation has improved more than what even we envisaged. some of the schools destoryed by boko boys are been renovated by both the state government and philanthropists

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
pendusky: nice one op!!! wish i was ther with u to fight them! grin
Be careful what you wish for. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.