Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Registry Things!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Registry Things!!!! (1381 Views)

What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry / Husband Almost Cried On Registry Day. Look Their Picture Below. Lolz / Her Fiance Wants To Add Travel Giftcards To Their Wedding Gift Registry. Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear Nairalanders...cherry Noon to you All.just to let you Pils and mils know that,i Have just Done my Court wedding.xo xo Elated and Happy.Dang Things really moved So fast.I know The Road Ahead of me...Wont Be easy,But Dear Lord...the Jesus of My Home.please Let there be Peace and Tranquility,Happiness,openess,Love..Good communication.oneness,and Understanding in My Home.perfect the rugged paths.Amen. The traditional would Hold this Dec 2013.

1 Like

Re: Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Those of you that wished me well and gave me ur prayer....i say Thank You,Not forgetin those that voiced out their Fears....i Humbly say....Gracias.you are all invited to myTraditional Wedding come Dec.thanks Annie Osanebi Mrs.
Re: Registry Things!!!! by passionate88: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Congrats. Wish you all that you wished yourself
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Congratulations dear!
May you have a happy home and enjoy marital bliss .
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Not to burst your bubble, a friend of mine married in January and she is literarily out of the marriage, an aunty to a friend of mine moved out of her marriage after a week. This sounds hilarious but it happend.

I congratulate you OP on this feat that... So happy for you but please more importantly is to know that marriage is a job, family is a responsibility and growth is an assignment.

It will be easy for you by Gods grace.
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks@tinkybabe
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
@passionate gracias.
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
@lade......scary examples....but thanks.i know where i came from...and i know where am going to.everyone has flaws...but the ability to manage it is what counts.i know there must be challenges,but one thing z sure...i am buildin my home on a Godly ground.so i wont face all those aforementioned examples.my husband is really trying.thanks
Re: Registry Things!!!! by DExplorer1: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Annie2gud: Those of you that wished me well and gave me ur prayer....i say Thank You,Not forgetin those that voiced out their Fears....i Humbly say....Gracias.you are all invited to myTraditional Wedding come Dec.thanks Annie Osanebi Mrs.
Miss, you need a billboard.
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Keffebabe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am hapi for u oooooooo,which u enjoyment and ability to perform ur duty
Re: Registry Things!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Stop the hating@d xplorer.why are you tailing me in virtually all the sections?Oga wetin nah.
Re: Registry Things!!!! by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Stop the hating@d xplorer.why are you tailing me in virtually all the sections?Oga wetin nah.
Hahahahaha! Tailing you? In its meaning? Yeye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom / Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read / Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.