Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Housegirls/boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housegirls/boys (4253 Views)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housegirls/boys by okwanuzo3(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2007
VOR:

All you ladies using words like weird and grotesque to describe sleeping with the domestics are no better. Aren't these girls human beings just like you and I . You are no better than racists who think it weird and grotesque to sleep with black women.

And as for your brothers and male cousins whom you believe are above sleeping with domestics. Hmmmm you will be surprised. In the north of the UK we have a saying: "nowt as strange as "folk". Simply translated it means: there is nothing on earth as strange as human beings.

Besides which of you will be prepared to bet your life that your cousins or brothers never or will never sleep with a maid? Yeah I thought so, none of you. tongue tongue tongue

Why don't the males who sleep with the housegirls date them, take them out and flaunt them? (minors excluded), if they don't consider it grotesque and shameful. Why don't they marry them? undecided
I see no difference between that and slave masters who used to molest black women in private, when half caste come commot, they go do like say na magic.
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

Why don't the males who sleep with the housegirls date them, take them out and flaunt them? (minors excluded), if they don't consider it grotesque and shameful. Why don't they marry them? undecided
I see no difference between that and slave masters who used to molest black women in private, when half caste come commot, they go do like say na magic.

You are looking at things in a rather naive and simplistic fashion.

Surely you wouldn't consider marrying every person you
ever sleep with or slept with. If so, then it is no different
than not marrying or going out with the maid.

As I have said previously I am totally against non-consensual
sexual relations but in my case the maids I lusted after were often
older than me. I was just a shy wee nipper with an unsatisfied
sexual lust. grin grin grin

Piece of advice for you Okwanuzo, if you have male children
try to avoid getting a nubile female help if possible.
Re: Housegirls/boys by Radiant(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by okwanuzo3(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
VOR:

Piece of advice for you Okwanuzo, if you have male children
try to avoid getting a nubile female help if possible.

I'd never leave my kids alone with a househelp, cos if anyone molested my child, I'd be sure to make the world short of one sinful being. But the grown men only think these girls are good behind closed doors, don't think it's right
Re: Housegirls/boys by Radiant(f): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

because if anyone molested my child, I'd be sure to make the world short of one sinful being.

If she enjoys it, she won't tell you.The groove will continue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

I'd never leave my kids alone with a househelp, because if anyone molested my child, I'd be sure to make the world short of one sinful being. But the grown men only think these girls are good behind closed doors, don't think it's right

I was thinking more along the lines of you having a 14/15 year old son and then keeping a maid of
16+ in the house. Let me tell you if your son is not the shy and retiring type(like i was) and the
maid is up for it, e go happen. grin grin grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by finemocha(f): 2:17am On May 26, 2007
never, but im definately getting a butler who looks like Enrique Iglesias, grin hopefully i'll get to him before my future daughters will. grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by Okeamu1(m): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2008
dam!
Re: Housegirls/boys by Mesmerize(f): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided"
Re: Housegirls/boys by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2008
Interesting thread, and responses.

Never hankered after any of our female house helps, though I would have been between 7 - 12 at the time.
Re: Housegirls/boys by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
una try ooh, my mom deprived me of that opportunity, she hired the ugliest of househelps, in fact, the uglier you were, the better your chances of getting the job, cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib / . / Think You Are In Love?- Heres How To Show Love With Some "Swago"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.