Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Choice To Make. Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Choice To Make. Am Confused. (1541 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by t00cUTE(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
I POSTED A TOPIC,TILLED IS IT POSSIBLE SO MONTHS AGO. NOW THE STORY HAS CHANGED, THINGS NEVA CHANGED AS RITE NOW MY FELNS FOR HIM A DYING SLOWLY,OR ITS DEAD.

THE PROBLEM IS ANOTHER GUY IS COMING AROUND AND HE SAID HE WANTS SOMETHING SERIOUS,AM KIND OF FALLIN, BUT I ASKED HIM WAT HE DOES FOR A LEAVING AND HE SAID HE DOES FRAUD SOMETIMES. NOW THE POINT IS HE WOULD VE LIED, BUT HE DID NOT, HE TOLD ME HE IS WANTS TO STOP, THAT I SHLD GIVE HIM LITTLE TIME SINCE I CANT CHANGE THE WORLD IN A DAY. NAIRALANDERS WAT SHLD I DO.

MY OTHER BOYFRD IS JUST DERE, HE DOESNT CALL, TXT, OR EVEN A FLASH.

I THINK LOVE IS LIKE A FLOWER AND IF IT IS NOT WATERED, IT DIES. WUD U AGREE WITH THAT.

PLS TELL ME WAT TO DO.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
i think its because u met this other guy that showers u so much attention that is y u complained about your other guy in ur previous posts

im sure u were not finding all this faults on him,it just started because of d new guy in your life,that is d way it is

anyways i wish u well,but remember all that glitters. . . . . . . . .
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Cristalz(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
t00 cUTE:

THE PROBLEM IS ANOTHER GUY IS COMING AROUND AND HE SAID HE WANTS SOMETHING SERIOUS,AM KIND OF FALLIN, BUT I ASKED HIM WAT HE DOES FOR A LEAVING AND HE SAID HE DOES FRAUD SOMETIMES.

PLS TELL ME WAT TO DO.

EFCC will get you,anywhere,anytime grin grin

Beware of fraudsters.

Hez a fraud,how can he sincerely love you? undecided
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by t00cUTE(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
jennykadry:

i think its because u met this other guy that showers u so much attention that is y u complained about your other guy in your previous posts

im sure u were not finding all this faults on him,it just started because of d new guy in your life,that is d way it is

anyways i wish u well,but remember all that glitters. . . . . . . . .

THATS WAT I VE THINKING ABT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD . HE WASNT AROUND WEN I POSTED THAT OTHER TOPIC.MY BF HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE A YEAR NOW. WAT SHLD I DO.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by t00cUTE(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Beware of fraudsters.

HOW DOES THAT AFFECT THE HEART, HE CUD VE LIED, THATS TO SHOW HE US WILLIN 2 STOP. SHLD I LOVE HIM OR NOT.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Pataki: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Beware of fraudsters.

Are fraudsters not human beings? They are as well created to love too abi?. grin

@ Poster,

Use your head and not your heart.

Twisting your emotional life between two different men is dangerous. If he willingly told you his profession, I would suggest you give yourself some reasonable distance and at least ensure he is out of his fraudulent lifestyle before committing yourself emotionally to him.

Life is not always about my boyfriend is this, my boyfriend is that.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
Fashy both of them and get a new boyfriend that will love n respect u joo. cool
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Pataki: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Fashy both of them and get a new boyfirend that will love n respect u joo. cool
Just like that? grin grin grin
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
r u sure he wasnt around? how come you're already posting a thread just too soon after d first one?and you're saying he wasnt around

nobody is forcing u to say anything sha,but like i said all that glitters . . . . . . . . don't rush into fire all because u lack attention,i mean run into any relationship just because you're in dying need of attention,i know we women love attention and when we r not getting it we just jump into any relationship wt d first guy that shows us so much attention,but sometimes men will do anything to get a woman,especially if they know d womans weak point

my dear before a girl starts comparing her lover wt another person make u know say water don pass garri.

i wont tell u how to run your life but i will always tell u to be very careful
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
Pataki:

Just like that? grin grin grin

Ehn now grin grin One does not bother to call or txt 4 ova a yr now and the other one is ole. so i think that is the best option na cool
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by t00cUTE(f): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Ehn now grin grin One does not bother to call or txt r ova a yr the other one is ole. so i think that is the best option na cool

WHICH OF THEM DO U THINK CAN CHANGE.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by t00cUTE(f): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
jennykadry:

r u sure he wasnt around? how come you're already posting a thread just too soon after d first one?and you're saying he wasnt around

nobody is forcing u to say anything sha,but like i said all that glitters . . . . . . . . don't rush into fire all because u lack attention,i mean run into any relationship just because you're in dying need of attention,i know we women love attention and when we r not getting it we just jump into any relationship wt d first guy that shows us so much attention,but sometimes men will do anything to get a woman,especially if they know d womans weak point

my dear before a girl starts comparing her lover wt another person make u know say water don pass garri.

i wont tell u how to run your life but i will always tell u to be very careful

SERIOUSLY HE WASNT AROUND. SO WAT RE U ASKIN ME 2 BE CAREFUL OFF. DONT U THINK HE WUD CHANGE. WAT IF I WAS ALREADY COMMITED 2 HIM, THEN HE TOLD ME OR I FOUND OUT, WUD IVE LEFT HIM.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by tope2000(f): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
The one that doesnt call, the other one wudnt change unless he is willing to work and he can't because hes got big mouth already and no salary would be enough 4 him. cool
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Pataki: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

Ehn now grin grin One does not bother to call or txt 4 ova a yr now and the other one is ole. so i think that is the best option na cool
The ole showers her attention, the main guy denies her the attention, but yet he is the certified boyfriend. . . . She is emotionally attached to the ole, you think it is easy for a woman to de-attach herself from a person who bestows all the attention in the world to her? grin grin

The key to getting any woman is giving her ATTENTION. It works wonders!!!! grin
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
too cute i wont give u any advise,cos wat u want and have decided to do is already obvious,all im saying is bcareful
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Cristalz(f): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
@pataki
Fraudsters have no conscience o.How can such a person truly love?He will always put himself first.Forget all the mushy stuff you see on tv  grin grin

@poster
My bad,i waz kiddin about EFCC  grin

Anyway,i think you shouldn't get too closely involved with the yahoo-yahoo guy,like pataki said.He should repent of that way of life first,at least to show hez really serious about you.If you really like him,(not his money  lipsrsealed),give him a chance to quit,but if he doesn't,abeg find ya square root.The EFCC thingy wasn't entirely a joke grin

As for the dormant boyfriend,girl,its been a year already.What are you still doing with the 'my boyfriend' title? undecided Don't waste your time.I don't see any future there.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Esss(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Poster
MU HAHAHAHAHA, dis ur post funny die.

I hope say the new EFCC chairman dey Nairaland.
Shey your former boyfriend no dey, call, txt or flash!! what of you?? you don call, txt or flash am?? When EFCC cramp dis your new bobo, ehn no go get phone pkapka, talk less of flashing you.

Shine your eye o! e fit dey sweet you now, but tomorrow . . . . .
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by tope2000(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@pataki
Fraudsters have no conscience o.How can such a person truly love?He will always put himself first.Forget all the mushy stuff you see on tv  grin grin

@poster

Anyway,i think you shouldn't get too closely involved with the yahoo-yahoo guy,like pataki said.He should repent of that way of life first,at least to show hez really serious about you.If you really like him,(not his money  lipsrsealed),give him a chance to quit,but if he doesn't,abeg find ya square root.The EFCC thingy wasn't entirely a joke grin

As for the dormant boyfriend,girl,its been a year already.What are you still doing with the 'my boyfriend' title? undecided Don't waste your time.I don't see any future there.

Amen 2 dat
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Poster
MU HAHAHAHAHA, this your post funny die.

I hope say the new EFCC chairman dey Nairaland.
Shey your former boyfriend no dey, call, txt or flash!! what of you?? you don call, txt or flash am?? When EFCC cramp this your new bobo, ehn no go get phone pkapka, talk less of flashing you.

Shine your eye o! e fit dey sweet you now, but tomorrow . . . .

my point exactly,uve said it all
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by NubianQ(f): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
Woman,

Run oh! on the contrary i love bad boys wink so stick with him, who knows u might be cell mates grin
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by tope2000(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
i thot u are now a born again christian na grin grin
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by NubianQ(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

i thot u are now a born again christian na grin grin

i am but i keep backsliding wink
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Pataki: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
The poster already has her mind made up.

Why get attention from a fraudulent guy when you know what he was into? Now your conscience comes calling, you dont know what to do?

Walk away from both [i](the attention giver and the attention denying guy) [/i]and give yourself to adequately love and cherish yourself.

@ Cristalz,
Yahoo Yahoo bois are reckless lovers. lipsrsealed

But nevertheless, they still give out the love. grin grin
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
The poster already has her mind made up.

Why get attention from a fraudulent guy when you know what he was into? Now your conscience comes calling, you don't know what to do?

Walk away from both (the attention giver and the attention denying guy) and give yourself to adequately love and cherish yourself.

uncle pataki thank u ,i talk am before d poster has already made up her mind,she already knows wat she wants
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Cristalz(f): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
NubianQ:

Woman,

Run oh! on the contrary i love bad boys wink so stick with him, who knows u might be cell mates grin

You love bad boys,not her. grin

Perhaps she should give you his number undecided  grin

@pataki
Hmm.I dey suspect you o  lipsrsealed
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by beauteous(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
t00 cUTE:

I POSTED A TOPIC,TILLED IS IT POSSIBLE SO MONTHS AGO.  NOW THE STORY HAS CHANGED, THINGS NEVA CHANGED AS RITE NOW MY FELNS FOR HIM A DYING SLOWLY,OR ITS DEAD.

THE PROBLEM IS ANOTHER GUY IS COMING AROUND AND HE SAID HE WANTS SOMETHING SERIOUS,AM KIND OF FALLIN, BUT I ASKED HIM WAT HE DOES FOR A LEAVING AND HE SAID HE DOES FRAUD SOMETIMES. NOW THE POINT IS HE WOULD VE LIED, BUT HE DID NOT, HE TOLD ME HE IS WANTS TO STOP, THAT I SHLD GIVE HIM LITTLE TIME SINCE I CANT CHANGE THE WORLD IN A DAY. NAIRALANDERS WAT SHLD I DO.

MY OTHER BOYFRD IS JUST DERE, HE DOESNT CALL, TXT, OR EVEN A FLASH.

I THINK LOVE IS LIKE A FLOWER AND IF IT IS NOT WATERED, IT DIES. WUD You AGREE WITH THAT.

PLS TELL ME WAT TO DO.
I think d chemistry that held ur rela--wit ur bf is no longer der nd blive me,nuttin u try to do can restore it back in full.its of no use telling you to stick wit ur old bf cuz its only natural for u to loose interest in things wen dey last too long.(atleast dats my view).
can't tel u to leave or stick wit ur old bf as it's kinda obvious frm yr story dat he too is loosin interest.
concernin ur new guy,naturally,der's dis feelin dat rises wen ur friendship or relaship wit sm1 is new/fresh.babes,dat cud be wat u're feelin 4 dis guy.give it tym b4 u take a bold step.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Pataki: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@pataki
Hmm.I dey suspect you o lipsrsealed
That I be EFCC shey? cool grin grin

jennykadry:

uncle pataki thank u ,i talk am before d poster has already made up her mind,she already knows what she wants
Aunty Kadry, why you wan add to my age now? I be bobo youngee oh. angry angry tongue
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
he he he young bobo pataki no vex oooo,no more uncle for ya name grin grin cheesy
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by NegroNtns(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Pataki,

>>> If he willingly told you his profession, I would suggest you give yourself some reasonable distance and at least ensure he is out of his fraudulent lifestyle before committing yourself emotionally to him.

I began to wonder at "profession" but thank God you recovered cool

@Tope, you are right, its best to look elsewhere.

@poster, the new bf is truthful, though not trustworthy. I am suspecting that he is looking for someone to rescue him out of his waywardness and he felt enough sense of security with you to divulge his (quote, unquote) 'profession". Here is what I recommend: treat him like you would treat someone recovering from alcoholism or smoking or drug use. You assume the status of therapist and be ready to own the risks that are involved, whatever the outcome may turn to be.
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
hmmm negro darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by NegroNtns(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
Jenny, nay you u be dis? grin  I don miss you nah.  Efrytime I make left turn you dey for the right end, when I go right u don change go left.  how u dey?
Re: What Choice To Make. Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
lmao u this negro sef u never change cheesy grin grin i dey ,how body?that your sweet palm wine still dey?e be like say i need small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat Do U Advice? / Can You Be 100% Sure? / She Is Back, After The Rejection-funny Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.