Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your EX Write This On Your Wall (3169 Views)

Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Can You Write This To Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by PastorAji(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning. I posted on my FB wall yesterday that I need a Job and my EX replied with this
"U don't need a job u need a good counselor to counsel u on ao to manage thing,deals with life situation. so many things u need a counselor for.as for me u are not yet matured take it or live it."
If you are in my shoes what will you do Cos I feel like cursing the girl this morning
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by pendusky(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2013
why do u want to curse her? if someone shld see that in you nd say it openly, then u need to do something abt it. she might be rright!!

5 Likes

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by quivah(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2013
well she might be right cause she spent a lil time in your life. Its an advice,why not take it hun?!
The only fault I see here is, she shouldnt have posted it on your wall. It should have been in your inbox..

Anyways,shes trying to help!!cheesy
Seriously,if shes right with your lack of management,then you need that advice!
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by PastorAji(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2013
quivah: well she might be right cause she spent a lil time in your life. Its an advice,why not take it hun?!
The only fault I see here is, she shouldnt have posted it on your wall. It should have been in your inbox..

Anyways,shes trying to help!!cheesy
Seriously,if shes right with your lack of management,then you need that advice!
pendusky: why do u want to curse her? if someone shld see that in you nd say it openly, then u need to do something abt it. she might be rright!!

If she's talking about management, she got it wrong... I've been someone who has been a very good manager all my life. And I wanna ask. Someone wey wan settle down no be manager?
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by quivah(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2013
well I don't think she lied against you!.. cause if she was trying to pull you down,there are other things/words she could have used. I think shes trying to help,its just in the hard way.
Anyways! It might not be money management ,there are other things.
And no, being manageable doesn't mean you are ready to settledown!"

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by firetrap(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2013
kudos to the guys who commented before me but I dear say that y'all didn't ask the right question. @op what did u say to people about her. cos she made mention of you dealing with situations. it seems like she left you and you went to town tarnishing her name and image. or you even posted on her wall too. come out clean.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by immortalvoices(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Pastor Aji] Cos I feel like cursing the girl this morning [/

Statements such as the one above shows that she is right, although she ought to have inbox your pertaining her view rather than commenting on it..

And beside while are the ladies supporting her, if any of your EX does same to you what would be your reaction?
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by onegig(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Not yet matured? Can you imagine that?
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Saraben(f): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2013
she is right and sum tin must b wrong wt u
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by NosaHenry(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2013
I think she evaluated you based on her close relationship with you. Just try and reassess yourself and act rightly.

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by PastorAji(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Saraben: she is right and sum tin must b wrong wt u
Lailai

immortalvoices: [/quote] it was my fiancee that called me this morning and told me to check my wall

[quote author=firetrap]kudos to the guys who commented before me but I dear say that y'all didn't ask the right question. @op what did u say to people about her. cos she made mention of you dealing with situations. it seems like she left you and you went to town tarnishing her name and image. or you even posted on her wall too. come out clean.

@firetrap, I'd never painted ALL EX's in any bad picture at all. I respect them a lot and that's the reason why I'm having a smooth sail with my fiancee
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by jaybee3(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2013
She is probably still bitter that you guys broke up.
Best thing to do is just delete the message off your wall and ignore her going forward

5 Likes

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Lol @ the thoughts of a pastor cursing his Ex cheesy

Many freaky captions that are yet to hit our news stands cool
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2013
Delete her post, and inbox her, telling her that you really do appreciate her comment because it made you have a rethink, a sober reflection about your life... And you are going to work on it, and if there is anything she deems fit to tell u about yourself(since she knows you better), she should not hesistate to do so but not on your wall again. And thank her again(no insults).
Then lets see who is actually acting matured and who will feel foolish at the end. OR better still, delete her post, and completely ignore her. Your choice!

5 Likes

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Delete her comment, don't bother replying and ignore her!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2013
I'll go with phiozy on this one.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by claremont(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Upgrade your Facebook privacy settings to prevent unwarranted posts such as these on your wall.

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Pastor Aji: Good morning. I posted on my FB wall yesterday that I need a Job and my EX replied with this
"U don't need a job u need a good counselor to counsel u on ao to manage thing,deals with life situation. so many things u need a counselor for.as for me u are not yet matured take it or live it."
If you are in my shoes what will you do Cos I feel like cursing the girl this morning

Pastor, you sef get ex? grin

Did you introduce her to a new level of grace? grin

4 Likes

Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by dopeJemi: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2013
jay bee: She is probably still bitter that you guys broke up.
Best thing to do is just delete the message off your wall and ignore her going forward
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by switdil(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
She might be ryt o
U kno
just check ursef n work on d Necessary area
But never reply any of her post, ignore it
That ll show how learned u v become
Never let her words bother u
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Lolz, if it were to be me, aw lock up and pretend i didnt see anything, am not the kind that care about what people say about me, cos i dont wake up everyday trying to impress anyone, not even my exes, aw just remove the post, if she meant well, she would ve inboxed me.

Cos e sure me say she no go fit talk am 4 my front, so why respond and give her the satisfaction?. ''my own opinion though''.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by daisyella: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
shez so immature. tell her to go get a life. but if u know deep within u shez rite, mayb u should take her advice.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
look exes will always say stuff. ignore it if u dont like it
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by veave(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
ur arse just got busted baby... me thinks sheeez rite.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Agbgift(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
What happened to the word privacy? Why didn't she send an inbox to you, if actually she wanted to advise you? Rather she decided to put it on your wall for all eyes to see that she is advising you. See dnt insult her, dnt inbox her either. Just delete the wall post. And tink abt what she said if she is right about you, and make some changes.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Exponental(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls scrutinize those words n bring out sense out of d nonsense. She may be right. Pls consider before cursing her. We men are sometimes wrong but our ego fools us.
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
if na she dump you......na truth she talk..
take it or leave it!!!
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by mashnino(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pastor Aji: Good morning. I posted on my FB wall yesterday that I need a Job and my EX replied with this

lmao....

my guy maybe she is saying the truth...

for a gal to tell u dat..dat means u re truly not matured..

hahahahhaha...no go curse her ooo..she fit counter you
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by 190: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
dunno what 2 say on this one grin grin grin
Re: If Your EX Write This On Your Wall by DigitalSignal(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Saraben: she is right and sum tin must b wrong wt u
grin Do you know the op? Or are you the.....?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can Cook Only Indomie / 10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.