Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? (1545 Views)

Who Among You Guys Did Not Write This Letter To A Girl / Cash Prize Give Away To A Person Who Can Write This Lyrics / 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
AN EVENING RANT!
Some people will just be fine anyhow! Fine for face, fine for nose, fine for eyes, come fine for teeth too! Ahhhh what's all this?
must you fine anyhow?
must you make us wonder if na the same God create us?
must you just have smooth skin that makes flavour sing ' Awuta a tabe ya?'
*PAUSES*
*JERKS UP*
Noooooo nobody shud stop me!
what is all this?
You look at 'a' person and you look at your own self and you start beating yourself and asking questions like....
where was I when fineness is being shared?
where was I when freshness was being sprayed on them skin?
who sent me away when shape was being trowayed?
Ahhhhh!
Ohhhhh!
please allow me to cry
i can't smile no more
this fineness is making me to cry.
I don't want handkerchief!
I just want to cry
cos everything will fade away someday!
what a world!
#IzunduArtino

2 Likes

Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by midehi2(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
hian!
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beauty is skin deep

Remove that fine nose with a kitchen knife and ull see how similarly bloody we all look
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by finalboss(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin op you are on ijebu weed

2 Likes

Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
finalboss:
Hahaha that we*d is bad mehn!
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
hian!
hiaan nke gi there! Lolz
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well, are we fine people safe? cheesy
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilokeys:
Beauty is skin deep

Remove that fine nose with a kitchen knife and ull see how similarly bloody we all look

Oga I no gree! but na true u yarn sha o
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
RickRichards:
Well, are we fine people safe? cheesy

You fine? make I see ut teeth alone and I can tell.
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrArtino:

You fine? make I see ut teeth alone and I can tell.
Is your name Gaybriel?
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Emac34: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
finalboss:
grin
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
RickRichards:
Is your name Gaybriel?
Nah am GirlBrezz
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by tpiar: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrArtino:
AN EVENING RANT!
Some people will just be fine anyhow! Fine for face, fine for nose, fine for eyes, come fine for teeth too! Ahhhh what's all this?
must you fine anyhow?
must you make us wonder if na the same God create us?
must you just have smooth skin that makes flavour sing ' Awuta a tabe ya?'
*PAUSES*
*JERKS UP*
Noooooo nobody shud stop me!
what is all this?
You look at 'a' person and you look at your own self and you start beating yourself and asking questions like....
where was I when fineness is being shared?
where was I when freshness was being sprayed on them skin?
who sent me away when shape was being trowayed?
Ahhhhh!
Ohhhhh!
please allow me to cry
i can't smile no more
this fineness is making me to cry.
I don't want handkerchief!
I just want to cry
cos everything will fade away someday!
what a world!
#IzunduArtino

crap.
Re: Jesuuuuu! What kind Of 'fineness' Will Make Someone Write This? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2015
tpiar:

crap.
Who ve this one?

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Valentines Day Couple Photos 2016 Download / WTF! Two Men Spotted Kissing And Romancing Along Lekki Expressway (photo) / 5 Top Characters Display By Nigerian Ladies Which Are Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.