Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him (27827 Views)

Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It / Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Rexphobia(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Maybe the mother elephant was raped... No calf out wedlock tongue

Post natal abortion
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Henrypraise: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don already tell myself say i no go comment, so i no go comment...
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Kokolett(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
The mama is not ready to be a mother yet.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by naptu2: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Postpartum depression or postpartum psychosis?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
joshyjags: she been try to abort am but d pikin sha comot, dats y she dey vex............... she wan b like LAGOS BABES grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy yóu don use laugh kill me for here ooo,as in rotfl!!!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by juman(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
The mother elephant has the same philosophy of life like useless nigerians leaders.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Freiburger(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
So there are also some wicked animals like some wicked mamies(humans).
Prince William got a huge task before him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Annie2gud(f): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
So Animals Also Rejects their NewBorn Babies.....while Hman Aborts.irony of Life
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by imperiouxx(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
moscobabs: what's the story nowmy hen too wanted to kill her chick yesterday!!!but why this on frontpage?

where your chicken pinsure? Na the pinsure mak this special.... abegi
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: Man! This brought tears to my eyes... Those pictures of the little elephant crying can make Nigerian politicians stop looting; my heart wanna melt die. embarassed I just want to love that poor elephant. cry
sei na u yuzedo u fit bang d baby elephant slf grin
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Malawian(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
so we are here to talk about elephants
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by prettyboi1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
247notire: Wetin concern me?
Nothing dey concern poor man na.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Brainysoul(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote
author=Beaf!]It must be a bast@d child cheesy May be the mother elephant
was rap.ed by an arm robber elephant and she doesnt want the child to
remind her of the father.[/quote]lmao
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Les: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: Man! This brought tears to my eyes... Those pictures of the little elephant crying can make Nigerian politicians stop looting; my heart wanna melt die. embarassed I just want to love that poor elephant. cry
pedo alert••••• shocked

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by iphedahyor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
247notire: Wetin concern me?
I tire o,hw e take change d price of kush?abi na im wan call off ASUU strike
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by levelszik(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
martin92: Signs of end time... Animals are nw displaying dat sign, nawaoh, i don take my eyes see my ear
e be like say mirror no dey ur village bah
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
wow. Yuzedo ? Hmmm
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by PrettySpicey(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Poor baby, it is called Post Partum Depression. I didn't even know it happened to animals too, ha undecided
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Maybe the Mama Elephant was suffering from Post "Ele"-Partum depression! undecided
Poor baby elephant. You heart has got to melt seeing that pic of it lying down and crying cry
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ROTLMAO!!!!
Beaf!:
It must be a bast@d child cheesy May be the mother elephant was rap.ed by an arm robber elephant and she doesnt want the child to remind her of the father.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Lilaex: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is what I call pure

------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
--/:/------/
-/:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\____\
---\/____/
------_____
-----/\------\
----/::\------\
---/:/\:\------\
--/:/--\:\------\
-/:/----\:\------\
/:/------\:\------\
\:\------/:/------/
-\:\----/:/------/
--\:\--/:/------/
---\:\/:/------/
----\::/------/
-----\/____/
-----_____
----|:|------|--_____
----|:|------|-/\____\
----|:|------|/:/------/
----|:|------/:/------/
----|:|-----/:/------/
----|:|----/:/------/
----|:|---/:/------/
----|:|--/:/------/
----|:|-/:/------/
-----\:/:/------/
------\/____/
-------_____
------/\------\
-----/::\------\
----/:/\ \------\
---/:/--\ \------\
--/::\---\ \------\
-/:/\:\---\ \____\
-\:\-\:\__\/____/
--\:\-\/____/
---\:\------\
----\:\____\
-----\/____
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by hariorh: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by brotherlyn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
The mummy elephant must be possessed
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by linpok: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=20pt]whr dat yeye dog *snoopy* oo...com see wetin ur mate dey do hiagrin...na onli 2 chop sh*t clean mouth u sabi..gringrin

*EnDuring Time Thingz* gringrin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by justplainpaul(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
The mother elephant still dey claim omoge. she know say the pikin na bad market.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Are elephants this ulgy ? I now prefer E for Egg. undecided
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Maximus85(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
C'est moi:
Wat? Cant imagine the elephant doing that to her child.What went wrong? #touching.

Maybe the Man elephant wey give am the belle don divorce am. She come transfer the vexation on the innocent calf.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by micki83(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eyah! This is quite touching,especially when u think that d poor calf cried for 5 hours,not necessarily from d pain of d injuries sustained during d post-natal attack,but from d much more depressing emotional pain of a mother's rejection.I can just imagine it laying there,crying and thinking: "why would my own mother reject me,without even getting to know me?she's supposed to protect and not destroy me.how terrible am I,that my own mother try to kill me even b4 I take my first steps?..."
(Sorry people;I'm getting ahead of myself)...*sob sob* cry
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Shaadey: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Stegomiah: Baby elephant 'cries' for five hours after mother tried to stamp him to death shortly after birth

Horrified zookeepers were forced to intervene after a female elephant attempted to stamp her calf to death shortly after he was born.

The female elephant had stepped on baby Zhuangzhuang almost immediately after giving birth at a Chinese zoo on August 30.

But vets initially thought it was an accident. They removed the calf to treat his injuries and returned him to his mother two hours later - but she started to stamp on him again.

Keepers drove her off and took the little elephant away.

Distressed: The calf was born on August 30 and his mother rejected him immediately

Red-eyed: The baby cried for five hours after he was separated from his parent and is now being brought up by keepers

The rejected calf then reportedly cried for five hours as staff at the Shendiaoshan Wild Animal Natural Reserve Area, in Rongcheng, Shandong province, tried to comfort him.
He is now making good progress and has been adopted by a keeper.

Angry elephant: The calf's mother was chased away from her baby as she had tried to kill him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417554/Elephant-calf-cries-hours-mother-tried-stamp-death-shortly-birth.html
na H20 plenty 4 hm eye na
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by justplainpaul(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
wow. Yuzedo ? Hmmm
Yuzedo if this guy catch u, your yansh don finish.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by dasparrow: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Post

This story touched my heart. I feel so sorry for the baby elephant. I am glad that the zoo keepers are taking good care of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Biggest Technology Myths / NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.