Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50724 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Onase: I got ur pm dear but there is no going back......Hw was ur day?

Then I will expose you to the entire viewing section angry angry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
is it 8.30 or 9.30 now?? cry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Homguy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Usom, watching Game of thrones... i want you to give me the opportunity to prove i will be there whether its garri or KFC, in fact, I'd rather cook egusi soup(i know you like egusi soup) for you and sit on your laps while we eat from the same plate than go to KFC ...
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Train Have u train ur younger bro.that beats u up every day? X
OccupyGarri:

angry
xynerise:
''Train up a child in the ways he should grow and when he is old, he will never depart from it'' grin
X
OccupyGarri:

angry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Youngtekkey(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yo Niggah! Worrido? U gud or coked out as usual tongue
see diz rascal,u knw u don't have a boyfriend coz of ur attitude but i will give u a chance if i can see a deep flow from u,so try ur luck let me see u wooing me
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishsoph:
Soon this same announcement will be made for you too about akinlabi. The difference is that we may have to wait forever grin grin grin

Howdy babe tongue

Bad belle
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by ikekings(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hehehehehehe!!!! I'm blushing ooo... Dis gals are bad ooo... Chai!!!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Onase: Train Have u train ur younger bro.that beats u up every day? XX
Duh!! I am the last male child grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
OccupyGarri:

cheesy cheesy
Pls do
might add to the fun of the thread
Did he...errm..tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
I have met a lot of strong men: wise proud and efficient

But I have not met a lot with the zeal, inspiration and saviness

Yet rugged and able to adapt to anything and any situation.

They say the evidence of wisdom is in the success of the person who has it

You have showed that it is in the maturity and the manner in which it is wielded

It is in the words and the behaviour of he who it is inherent

Your aura, speech, presence oozes maturity

An inner strength that does nothing but draws me closer so I took notice

My noticing you made me curious
My curiosity made me take notice of you

My noticing you is because I intend to get closer and draw strength from you

Get some of your zeal and apply that to my world

And then I thought to myself “what will be better than having the
embodiment of all these in my life?”

So I come forward and ask that person to be in my world and we can
share our worlds

And from there, everything else is a technicality

I want you in my world Akinalabi

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
xynerise:
Duh!! I am child grin

tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Caseless: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Onase: Kingsley...Jan15th 1966 guru...N.L most ugly guy.
prove ur point!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: .
Where you go? cheesy I notice as you no dey around even tho I no dey too frequent dis place.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
I never get that kind guts for real life oo, i respect ladies that actually do it

I would think not knowing what to say has got u lots locked away from the action.

Tell me Señorita, how much are guts sold - U deserve a premium order wink
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Youngtekkey: see diz rascal,u knw u don't have a boyfriend coz of ur attitude but i will give u a chance if i can see a deep flow from u,so try ur luck let me see u wooing me
Who is dis iDiota? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by EzePromoe: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
SeunPlus: D-Explorer
The name that stirs the want in me, the sole proprietor of my heart.
First of all, let me tell my story how your picture came into my mind,
One faithful morning a friend asked me, "DO YOU KNOW NAIRALAND?"
I gave her the affirmative reply. So she knew about this addictive forum?
Who wouldn't, when there is a DX on this forum.
I always looked up to what that wonderman had to say with his post.
This wonderman stirs my soul, recuperate my day when it has been stricken dead with boredom, he blows my mind and makes me drown in the ocean of fantasy.
If only I had DX by me to cuddle and föndle me, only if I had him by me to wet my dried lips with his succulent lips.
Baby boy, you're greater than one million times any man, and my everlasting joy will remain that I receive this great prize for the solemnity in my feelings.
You're the greatest gift a lady would ever have,
Your ingenuity is out of this world,
You have an awesome sense of judgement and humour, and my pain is that all these I've written is too small to describe you, as it is on my mind.
Please don't turn your face away from me,
I want to be your sunshine,
My greatest joy will be to put a smile on your face,
As long as there is sunlight and moonlight, there is a whooping amount of love lost between Seunplus and D-Explorer.
PLEASE, LET ME BE YOURS!

Ahhh! cry cry cry
[img]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/images/adeyeye_350.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/itemlist/category/114-interview.html%3Fstart%3D126&usg=__fc17QLcc684-CItPhJ7gPiFo0lw=&h=250&w=350&sz=12&hl=en&start=6&zoom=1&tbnid=0imQd5_WS6uXIM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=120&ei=rbg0UsbyJPDk2wWSwYG4Ag&itbs=1&sa=X&ved=0CDMQrQMwBQ[/img]
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Vanneni: Where you go? cheesy I notice as you no dey around even tho I no dey too frequent dis place.
Amber Roselyn, na u I wan resemble nau.. I say make I photocopy ya style. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yo Niggah! Worrido? U gud or coked out as usual tongue

I'm good. Nah, I quit snorting when I heard about your predicaments :p

Hope you've been ok though...
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Youngtekkey(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Who is dis iDiota? undecided
am a patient of love am just dieing for u
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
OccupyGarri:

tongue
Mumu, you still dey learn how to edit grin. What is ''I am child''? Antelope
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls dnt start anoda issue;he kws i am joking.
caseless: prove ur point!
ONE LOVE KINGSLEY JAY.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dyt: I have met a lot of strong men: wise proud and efficient

But I have not met a lot with the zeal, inspiration and saviness

Yet rugged and able to adapt to anything and any situation.

They say the evidence of wisdom is in the success of the person who has it

You have showed that it is in the maturity and the manner in which it is wielded

It is in the words and the behaviour of he who it is inherent

Your aura, speech, presence oozes maturity

An inner strength that does nothing but draws me closer so I took notice

My noticing you made me curious
My curiosity made me take notice of you

My noticing you is because I intend to get closer and draw strength from you

Get some of your zeal and apply that to my world

And then I thought to myself “what will be better than having the
embodiment of all these in my life?”

So I come forward and ask that person to be in my world and we can
share our worlds

And from there, everything else is a technicality

I want you in my world Akinalabi

O to the tis, tell me u dont write for 'Songs of Solomon Chapters' in anyway cheesy

U got my Like cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Money, power and influence might be attractive
Gucci and Armani might look good
And a popularity that fits a king might be great
But the person behind means more
The person behind the screens is more important
It does not matter if he makes others gamble
It matters that he has the brains
Confidence to be a success where others fear to thread
The one with the strings
And I always go for the bosses
Cos I am one
You are evidence of boss material
Someone I can call papi
And someone who I know will have my back always
And that is my definition of attractive.
What more can I say Akinalabi?

I want you

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Antelope so u neva change...bla bla bla.SMALL BOY.
Ishsoph:
cheesy cheesy
Pls do
Did he...errm..tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: bejahisky

Ever since we met i have always wanted to wanna make each day we share (on NL) better than the last ever since then. I have always known i was yours to have and you were mine. every time i see you ( your posts) i cant help but smile, you brighten up my day. You are my (NL) happiness. So scoobiduous hehehe. My Bejahisky

I scoobidicously and garrithephically accept your woo.ology grin. I fire ekperemus via swahili lawganja that you shall walk with me minus stumble. May our love case remain thickadima like Solomon and Metusela. A special thanks to Cathaliya and Sniperinadiaper.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Where is my opponent oooo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Sholebur(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi evri1, m new on nairaland!!!!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Antelope so u neva change...bla bla bla. tongue SMALL BOY.
Ishsoph:
cheesy cheesy
Pls do
Did he...errm..tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: akinalabi(m), damola14(m),
Kingsley Jay(m), Ishsoph(m), Nosu(m),
Harbosede02(f), REALITY101(m), Vivly(f),
Sholebur(m), Youngtekkey(m), ifemsvivi,
OccupyGarri, dejafunk, kessientus(m), nancy4u,
romzey(m), juns4sure(m), Onase(m), Eze Promoe,
Homguy(m), okey777(m), mideoyd(m), c0ast0l,
sexytabhi(f), ikekings(m), El Guapo(m), Krisgift(f),
xynerise(m), Dyt(f) and 22 guest(s)
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
El Guapo:

O to the tis, tell me u dont write for 'Songs of Solomon Chapters' in anyway cheesy

U got my Like cool
No, hers is genuine. I know every chapters and verses of Songs of Solo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Real one my man.
bejahisky:

I scoobidicously and garrithephically accept your woo.ology grin. I fire ekperemus via swahili lawganja that you shall walk with me minus stumble. May our love case remain thickadima like Solomon and Metusela. A special thanks to Cathaliya and Sniperinadiaper.

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Homguy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
OccupyGarri:

Did u say expose? :-O na crime if u no expose am o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (64)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.