Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup (24483 Views)

Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread / Nigeria Football(league & National Teams) In The '80s & 90's: Ask Ya Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Jdesilentkiller: You are all arguing about nations cup with Ghana and nobody remember to mention 1996 Olympics.

Who gives a phuck abt underage competitions but if datz how u phucking want it den rememba we also da first African country to win U20 world cup. grin cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by sambos994(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2013
If you guys didnt care about AFCON . Why were your players crying after they lost?
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by emiye(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2013
PetroDollas: For Ghana, winning AFCON is no longer a priority. Even countries like zambia and our perennial wife/neighbour are winning AFCON. very soon somalia sef will win afcon. fuckeuppedness.

Ghana is targeting the world cup. let the small boys play afcon while the big boys show their stuff on the world stage,huh? A quarter--final at the last world cup-and the only african country to get that far -was very good- but Ghanaians know they can improve on that in Brazil. so that's challenge. why would you be interested in a trophy you've won four times already? In fact one of the cups is permanently here with us here in Accra. We retired the cup.

For me, a semi-final finish in the world up is by far a bigger and better achievement than an AFCON title. As a matter of fact, a quarter-final berth at any world cup is worth more than being an african champion. you know why? how many countries have won AFCON compared with how many african countries have ever made it to the q-final of the world cup? fuckeduppedness

For me, My Dad told me about the 1980 african nations cup which Nigeria won.

Have you ever witnessed Ghana lift up african nations cup in your lifetime, apart from the story your dad told you on the Ghana 1982 nations cup win.

What story will you tell your kids about Ghana lifting the nations cup in your life time?

For me i have something to tell my kids as I have witnessed Nigeria lift nations cup in 1994 and 2013

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: Our Noisy neighbour is more like it.

Noisy neighbours wit constant light, good governance,no bombings, no kidnappings,....... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2013
emiye:

For me, My Dad told me about the 1980 african nations cup which Nigeria won.

Have you ever witnessed Ghana lift up african nations cup in your lifetime, apart from the story your dad told you on the Ghana 1982 nations cup win.

What story will you tell your kids about Ghana lifting the nations cup in your life time?

For me i have something to tell my kids as I have witnessed Nigeria lift nations cup in 1994 and 2013

I will tell ma kids dat Ghana is better than nigeria in football n we don't need to any AFCON CUP cuz u still behind us. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Artlove(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2013
godwinony:
Trying to parse your syntax..
Tanks, dis is naija pigin english.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2013
sambos994: If you guys didnt care about AFCON . Why were your players crying after they lost?

Did u watch da tournament at all since uninterrupted electricity is a luxury in Nigeria cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Theben(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Wot an eeeeediot u r, reaching a world cup quarter finals is not an achievement? It's not an achievement if we been der b4. Use ur head dumb nigerian
Fool!!! What medal did your team receive for getting to world cup quarter final? Are gaynaians this dumb? There is nothing new in getting to the quarter final you ediot. Senegal and cameroon have gotten there yet they remain mute about it because it is not worth celebrating. This is why your country will never win any trophy in this century. Soon, beating Brazil in world cup and getting eliminated in the group stage would be seen as achivement. Foool

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Noisy neighbours wit constant light, good governance,no bombings, no kidnappings,....... grin cheesy
Constant light indeed.
Do you know the meaning of constant light.?
The Ghana i know does not have constant light.
Btw,what have you done with your "constant light"?
You don't manufacture anything.
2)good governance in ghana?
You're having a laugh right?
I'm sure you are.
3)well there is no bombing in ghana,though there is one or two kidnappings in that your small country.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

I will tell ma kids dat Ghana is better than nigeria in football n we don't need to any AFCON CUP cuz u still behind us. grin cheesy
Delusion.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Theben:
Fool!!! What medal did your team receive for getting to world cup quarter final? Are gaynaians this dumb? There is nothing new in getting to the quarter final you ediot. Senegal and cameroon have gotten there yet they remain mute about it because it is not worth celebrating. This is why your country will never win any trophy in this century. Soon, beating Brazil in world cup and getting eliminated in the group stage would be seen as achivement. Foool

Son of an APE ur penchant for stupidity iis amazing. Stupid foooooooool if u r a student n u achieve a C grade compared to D grade u got previously, is dat not an achievement on ur part but judging from how fooooooolish u r, I think ur best grade will E+ and ask Camerounians and Senegalese if they were not celebrating wen they reached dat stage. U r a slowpoke grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: Constant light indeed.
Do you know the meaning of constant light.?
Ghana i know does not have constant light.
Btw,what have you done with your "constant light"?
You don't manufacture anything.
2)good governance in ghana?
You're having a laugh right?
I'm sure you are.
3)well there is no bombing in ghana,though there is one or two kidnappings in that your small country.
Congratulations!

Utter nonsense, so do u think ur shiiiiiithole enjoys more electricity than Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: Delusion.

The truth hurts cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Artlove(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2013
I hate both naija n gayna. Cameroon on my mind.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Utter nonsense, so do u think ur shiiiiiithole enjoys more electricity than Ghana?
lol.
Nigeria have been able to use the little electricity she has more optimally.
What's the need of having better electricity with little to no industries to utilize them which is the case of ghana and other small african countries.

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

The truth hurts cheesy grin
well,if you say so.
I wouldn't want to rain on your parade.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Da only country dat i respect in Africa wen it cums to football is CAMEROUN as for Nigeria u r our bitchessssss. We phuck u anytime we want. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Theben(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Son of an APE ur penchant for stupidity iis amazing. Stupid foooooooool if u r a student n u achieve a C grade compared to D grade u got previously, is dat not an achievement on ur part but judging from how fooooooolish u r, I think ur best grade will E+ and ask Camerounians and Senegalese if they were not celebrating wen they reached dat stage. U r a slowpoke grin cheesy
This fool, son of a LovePeddler thinks he's intelligent with his moronic analogy. How does improvement equate achievement? So if a student increases his class score from 40 to 45 when the actual pass mark is 60, you call that achievement? Foool. When will it get to your black skull that African teams have been failing in the world cup?

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: lol.
Nigeria have been able to use the little electricity she has more optimally.
What's the need of having better electricity with little to no industries to utilize them which is the case of ghana and other small african countries.

Little electricity? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not my phucking fault dat u hv little electricity grin cheesy but u still hv not answered my question. Why r u suffering from amnesia? Haaaaa
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Artlove:
abi u no like am?
where in Nigeria r u from?
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Da only country dat i respect in Africa wen it cums to football is CAMEROUN as for Nigeria u r our bitchessssss. We phuck u anytime we want. cheesy
okay.
We will probably meet again.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2013
this soccer thread would soon be derailed.smh
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Little electricity? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not my phucking fault dat u hv little electricity grin cheesy but u still hv not answered my question. Why r u suffering from amnesia? Haaaaa
Don't get me wrong.
We generate more electricity than you.
It's just not enough to serve the entire country.
I am sure if Nigeria was the size of ghana,we will probably have better electricity supply than you.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Theben:
This fool, son of a LovePeddler thinks he's intelligent with his moronic analogy. How does improvement equate achievement? So if a student increases his class score from 40 to 45 when the actual pass mark is 60, you call that achievement? Foool. When will it get to your black skull that African teams have been failing in the world cup?

Hahaaaaa u son of a kangaroo if dat 45 will get u from D to C is dat not an achievement? cheesy grin Typical primitive nigerian hahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by emiye(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Then your kids will call you a silly emotional man.

Your Ghanian team has been in the wilderness for almost 40 years trying to win the continental cup with no success, I have a feeling the story remains the same in the next 40 years.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: Don't get me wrong.
We generate more electricity than you.
It's just not enough to serve the entire country.
I am sure if Nigeria was the size of ghana,we will probably have better electricity supply than you.

Don't use size as an excuse cuz UK is not bigger than Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Isaiah90(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
you know what, i don't blame the Ghanaians i blame the Nigerians here how can you be comparing yourselves with them, Ghana is like baby to us. SPORT (football, woman football also , athletic, wrestling, table tennis, basketball etc )we are not mate ENTERTAINMENT (music, comedy, movies) of course you know how much your best musician SAKORDIE(5,000 dollars) take in shows, change where p square(200,000 dollars) is,your shows organizers can attest to that. In fashion you guys also babies cos we have the best designers in Africa, google can help you with that if you don't know. Politics in Africa,you guys are babies, infact it is only south Africa that can be compared to us not baby ghana. we in Nigeria see Ghana as chad, Niger,mali
these are your mates not naija .

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by BankuTilapia: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
emiye:
Then your kids will call you a silly emotional man.

Your Ghanian team has been in the wilderness for almost 40 years trying to win the continental cup with no success, I have a feeling the story remains the same in the next 40 years.

Hahaaaaaaaaa r u a comedian? We r da second best in Africa. We don't need to win anything but we still rated highly than ur super noodles grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by adegwurulez(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Smh... Can we talk abt football pls Nt some old men talks
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Artlove(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin
CAMEROONPRIDE: where in Nigeria r u from?
Bamanda state grin
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by emmanuel4758(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: where in Nigeria r u from?
u wan kidnapam abi
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Isaiah90(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
they are saying they are better but when you see the head to head Nigeria has won more yet we don't make noise about it. no wonder they are called gaynians :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.