Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup (24485 Views)

Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread / Nigeria Football(league & National Teams) In The '80s & 90's: Ask Ya Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by emmanuel4758(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
russianmob27: Chairman, for your mind you don yan beta, for your mind you funny like mad
suen see yaba left escape patientoooh
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by spade: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
chriskwaku: this soccer thread would soon be derailed.smh

Hasn't it already? grin LOL
The place don turn to war zone sharp sharp.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
spade:

Hasn't it already? grin LOL
The place don turn to war zone sharp sharp.

I tell u. extremists on both sides like to dig into each other.ie..countries
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by mrlaw93(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
maybe nigeria will move 2nd in 20yrs to come again.. shio

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by emiye(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaa r u a comedian? We r da second best in Africa. We don't need to win anything but we still rated highly than ur super noodles grin cheesy

You dont need to win anything ?!!!! shocked Second best my foot, Burkinafaso and mali whooped your asss in last AFCON, mark my words, you wont be in 2014 world cup. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by adegwurulez(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
emiye:

You dont need to win anything ?!!!! shocked Second best my foot, Burkinafaso and mali whooped your asss in last AFCON, mark my words, you wont be in 2014 world cup. cool cool

Hahaha, bros u wicked o
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by IloveGH: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

And u r not phucking ashamed dat a huge country like Nigeria is always trying to catch up wit Ghana grin cheesy

LWKMD!!! Easy on them bro grin grin grin
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by IloveGH: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Da only country dat i respect in Africa wen it cums to football is CAMEROUN as for Nigeria u r our bitchessssss. We phuck u anytime we want. cheesy

@ bolded, ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Bro, that fact is established, and so shall it be till eternity grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by zaimeg: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kids!

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
emiye:

Ghana will not only be at the world cup in Brazil, but will also do very well as usual.

You obviously don't know much about football. ask yourself, how many times have burkina faso beaten Ghana? how many times have Mali beaten Ghana? burkina faso won on penalties against Ghana at the last AFCON, but we have been beating them ever since, just as we have been doing to our big-for-nothing neighbour to the east grin

Losing on penalties does not amount to whooping, in my opinion. as for mali, we went to Bamako and flogged them 2-0 in a crucial world cup qualifier for South Africa 2010. incidentally their coach was one stephen Okechukwu Keshi. Yes, we lost to Mali in the 3rd place match at afcon, but any person with a bit of a brain will know that when a top team losses a semi-final match, they ofte don't want to play in the third placed match, which they consider useless and meaningless. you forgot we beat the same Mali in the group matches,huh?

so in your mind, Ghana will not go to the world cup because of what? Ghana had 15 points from the just concluded qualifiers in a group that had former afcon champion zambia and scored 18 goals, the highest by any team in the just concluded qualifiers. Zambia had 3 free points and and yet we won our group comfortably. what does that tell you?

you had minnows like namibia, kenya and malawi in your group and still struggled? between Ghana and Nigeria, Ghana stands a better chance of qualifying than Nigeria, based on current form.

3 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: Don't get me wrong.
We generate more electricity than you.
It's just not enough to serve the entire country.
I am sure if Nigeria was the size of ghana,we will probably have better electricity supply than you.

You will probably produce less, u produce electricity according to your pop and size of country. That's why USA produces a lot.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Isaiah90: you know what, i don't blame the Ghanaians i blame the Nigerians here how can you be comparing yourselves with them, Ghana is like baby to us. SPORT (football, woman football also , athletic, wrestling, table tennis, basketball etc )we are not mate ENTERTAINMENT (music, comedy, movies) of course you know how much your best musician SAKORDIE(5,000 dollars) take in shows, change where p square(200,000 dollars) is,your shows organizers can attest to that. In fashion you guys also babies cos we have the best designers in Africa, google can help you with that if you don't know. Politics in Africa,you guys are babies, infact it is only south Africa that can be compared to us not baby ghana. we in Nigeria see Ghana as chad, Niger,mali
these are your mates not naija .

We see nigeria as another Somalia or Afghanistan. Useless and lawless country. Majority of Ghanaians are scared to come to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nigeria and Ghana are like brothers,they always fight but still defend each other in African or World matters...grin grin

United state of America and Canada
Nigeria and Ghana
(Did you notice the a's in the last words??) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Isaiah90: they are saying they are better but when you see the head to head Nigeria has won more yet we don't make noise about it. no wonder they are called gaynians :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Are u sure? Ghana owns you head 2 head

3 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Theben:
Fool!!! What medal did your team receive for getting to world cup quarter final? Are gaynaians this dumb? There is nothing new in getting to the quarter final you ediot. Senegal and cameroon have gotten there yet they remain mute about it because it is not worth celebrating. This is why your country will never win any trophy in this century. Soon, beating Brazil in world cup and getting eliminated in the group stage would be seen as achivement. Foool
eediot! you are so obessed with MEDALS that in those days your fumbling and wobbly supa chichins won braoze at AFCON, you people were quick to term it 'golden bronze'. did you hear about those days you dumb people celebrating 'golden bronze' at AFCON? grin grin grin grin golden bronze paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha look it is not only about winning medals for winning sake. for you so long as you win a MEDAL then you are fine. it doesn't really matter what kind of medal it is so long it is a medal,huh? fuckeduppeness. I remember a nigerian team that traveled abroad for a tournament and won nothing. do you know what they did? they simply went to a sports shop and bought a trophy and brought it to nigeria, claiming they won. chei, see criminals at work grin grin grin grin naija we haillllllllllll

4 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by IloveGH: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
emiye:

Can't stop laughing @ bolded grin

This dude needs to take a chill pill, before his WISHFUL THINKING gives him a heart attack grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Theben(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Whoever knows that foolish guy called petrodolla should tell him not to quote me again. I have no time for his deluded self. I even wonder why his IP has not been banned.

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
god_of_music: Nigeria and Ghana are like brothers,they always fight but still defend each other in African or World matters...grin grin

United state of America and Canada
Nigeria and Ghana
(Did you notice the a's in the last words??) grin grin grin grin

lol. the fight sometimes get irritating

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love GH:

Can't stop laughing @ bolded grin

This dude needs to take a chill pill, before his WISHFUL THINKING gives him a heart attack grin grin grin
don't mind the goat. it is his own country that won't qualify. based on current form, Ghana has a better chance of not only qualifying but doing well at the world cup, as usual. Ghana scored 18 goals and gathered 15 points in the qualifiers in a group that included 2012 champs zambia, sudan and lesotho. zambia even had 3 free points. nigeria struggled to qualify in a group that featured minnows such as namibia, kenya and malawi. is this a team going anywhere. rubbish. arrant crap

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
kai .theben and petrodollas about to fight.abeg you guys should leave our countries out.lol
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by solomon111(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Don't use size as an excuse cuz UK is not bigger than Nigeria grin
I agree.
Which is why we are doing everything to be self-sufficient in electricity.
It's only a matter of time.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Theben: Whoever knows that foolish guy called petrodolla should tell him not to quote me again. I have no time for his deluded self. I even wonder why his IP has not been banned.
hahahaha go fvck ya mother! sh1thead. my dog has more sense than you.I can't even waste my precious time on a jerkoff like you. just don't mention Ghana in any of you post and I'll have nothing to do with a loser like you. whack a con! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
one thing I like is we will all cheer for any African team @ the world cup.
I cheered for Nigeria during the confederation cup .

cheered for Ghana in 2010
was rooting for Nigeria in 2013 Afcon

so tone down a lil bit grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Theben(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
PetroDollas: hahahaha go fvck ya mother! sh1thead. my dog has more sense than you.I can't even waste my precious time on a jerkoff like you. just don't mention Ghana in any of you post and I'll have nothing to do with a loser like you. whack a con! grin grin grin
No one cares about the shithole you call a country. Despite your small population, majority of you still wallow in poverty. 80% of accra(the capital of your shithole) residents live in slum. You people cannot even afford to buy toothbrush let alone cream. No wonder you all look like primitive men. Why is it that when one is in the midst of Ghanaians, the odour he perceives is like that of a dead goat?
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
solomon111: I agree.
Which is why we are doing everything to be self-sufficient in electricity.
It's only a matter of time.
hahahaha keep deluding yourself grin we've been hearing this since I was born grin

Ghana to supply electricity to Ivory Coast

The Energy and Petroleum Minister, Emmanuel Kofi Buah has signed a memorandum of understanding with his Ivorian counterpart Adama Tungara.

According to Mr. Kofi Buah, Ghana cannot strive to achieve universal access to electricity supply while its neighbors are left in constant darkness.

He therefore sees this move as one which will go a long way to deepen the already solid and fruitful bilateral relations that exist between the two countries.

On his part, the Petroleum and Energy Minister of La Cote D’voire, Adama Tungara says the move will afford his communities that have been without electricity for ages to have power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: one thing I like is we will all cheer for any African team @ the world cup.
I cheered for Nigeria during the confederation cup .

cheered for Ghana in 2010
was rooting for Nigeria in 2013 Afcon

so tone down a lil bit grin grin grin grin

exactly.africa teams get support across aboard by africans at the world cup
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by PetroDollas: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Theben:
No one cares about the shithole you call a country. Despite your small population, majority of you still wallow in poverty. 80% of accra(the capital of your shithole) residents live in slum. You people cannot even afford to buy toothbrush let alone cream. No wonder you all look like primitive men. Why is it that when one is in the means of Ghanaians, the odour he perceives is like that of a dead goat?
ma guy, comparing Ghana with your damn fvcking sh1thole is a very big insult,huh? I am sure you know that. fuckeduppeness.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201309090270.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1388810/police-smash-baby-factory-rivers
http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?160202-Lagos-Nigeria-the-largest-nigger-city-in-the-world
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/
https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka
https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg
http://www.codewit.com/nigeria-news/9240-nigeria-rivers-assembly-crisis-lawmaker-battered-with-mace-still-in-critical-condition-video

Boy, you truly are dumb. I don't expect an intelligent response. It is not in your DNA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by collynzo2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
I can see Gaynaians are having a filled day on this thread, by the time Collynzo strikes, they'll start crying to the useless mods and writing foolîsh petitions.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Theben(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by Fuelish: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
collynzo2: I can see Gaynaians are having a filled day on this thread, by the time Collynzo strikes, they'll start crying to the useless mods and writing foolîsh petitions.
oya, Collynzo make u strike na. what are you waiting for? LOL is that supposed to send shivers down the spine of anyone? crap. you've been striking and the Ghanaians have been putting you in your proper place. so what's new? or you think folks here are afraid of you? what a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can you imagine grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by chriskwaku: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
pls enough let's stick to the topic of football.
Re: Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup by collynzo2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fuelish: oya, Collynzo make u strike na. what are you waiting for? LOL is that supposed to send shivers down the spine of anyone? crap. you've been striking and the Ghanaians have been putting you in your proper place. so what's new? or you think folks here are afraid of you? what a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can you imagine grin grin grin grin
Go and check the number of petitions your compatriots have written on Nairaland. Always threatening to leave the site as if the site's traffic will come crashing once they leave. I am just sounding my warning so that no foolish moderator will ban me once I start.
These are just 2 of the many petitions your compatriots have written.
www.nairaland.com/1429116/ghanaians-petition-seun-owner-nairaland#17950500
www.nairaland.com/1435574/ghanaians-petition-seun-owner-nairaland#18058465

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.