Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible (5933 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Are Reverend Fathers Qualified To Advise Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible by Mescopaul(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sal C: I asked "would the best option be to scrap off the course?"
Yes Sir.

It wasn't a case of impossibility but that of choosing the best option.
It pays to understand a question before attempting to answer it.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible by Mescopaul(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sal C: Lacum is right. Maybe you should go through the thread again. You've also be inconsistent in your line of discussion so far.
Have I?

Talking about beating, you should judge for yourself who was actually beaten so far.
Dont think that'll be necessary.
Re: Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible by Mescopaul(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sal C: You too; do same.
cool
Re: Are Reverend Fathers And The Catholic Church As A Whole Not Disobeying The Bible by Mescopaul(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Odunayo1119: @op please read first corinthians chapter seven from verse one to sixteen....i hope u understand it

Think i've done that more than once, morever somewhere along the course of this discussion that passage have been touched and dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.