Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? (1043 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2013
I'm talking of typical African parents not the Westernized ones undecided.

Do you pick your lover's call in front of your parents?

The married ones, did you do it when you were dating?

The single ones, can you?
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by 247notire(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
B4 nko? Abi i neva reach 2 marry?
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Rapmoney(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2013
@op, this one na small pikin talk na. E be like say you never still mature o. Dem go kill you? Are you a teenager?
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2013
Shey na under my bed u wan make I hide because I wan receive my lover's calls?
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Exponental(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Kids section pls!,
if u are old enough to have a lover, ur parents wont stop u.
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by kindy86: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2013
yesss,bt i node tel am say i lov am,dat tim
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by demelza: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2013
When my parents no wan even hear say I get boyfriend?
Abeg I no fit.
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Do i sound like a kid to u? undecided
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Tolexander: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2013
No!

Naturally and normally, I am a very secretive and reserved person. Even i rarely make calls in the presence of my friends, sibs or parents, only recieve calls in their presence if the situation warrants. Not as if a skeleton in the cupboard but that is just me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2013
I dey carry style tell am sey them they look me with surprise make he say hello to them.U need to see them smiling like say I don get masters degree for medicine. Their mind no too travel sey them dey talk to d person wey dey destroy their daughter.
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2013
demelza: When my parents no wan even hear say I get boyfriend?
Abeg I no fit.
gringrin
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013
247notire: B4 nko? Abi i neva reach 2 marry?
What are you still doing in your father's house? undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Do i sound like a kid to u? undecided
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Exponental: Kids section pls!,
if u are old enough to have a lover, ur parents wont stop u.
Some parents don't know that embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
this doesnt av anythin 2 do wit maturity. takin a lover's call within ur parents hearin can be awkward n uncomfortable 4 both parties, just like watchin a Bleep scene in a movie wit ur folks. i get uncomfortable takin calls within ANYBODY'S hearin or even listenin to oda ppl's personal calls.

1 Like

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
mtcheew: this doesnt av anythin 2 do wit maturity. takin a lover's call within ur parents hearin can be awkward n uncomfortable 4 both parties, just like watchin a Bleep scene in a movie wit ur folks. i get uncomfortable takin calls within ANYBODY'S hearin or even listenin to oda ppl's personal calls.
Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
I stay alone but if am with my parents and my BF calls of course I will pick the call. undecided
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by Kirinwa: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kiddies World!
*closes door
Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by AGgal(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
I put my fone on vibration when i'm with my mum. If i have a call,i'll quietly walk to my room. The woman get wahala

1 Like

Re: Do You Receive Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Call In Front Of Your Parents? by lacosteIII(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2013
lmao, grin . I am a shy guy, @Baybe I no fit

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How To Make Man Happy / We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us / What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.