Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How To Love And Accept My Child's Personality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Love And Accept My Child's Personality (570 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Love And Accept My Child's Personality by zeepopo: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello wonderful people of d nl familia!
I have this issue disturbing me,its about my daughter's personality.I would describe myself as an introvert to d core,while growing up,I was always d indoor girl,always reading books,books and more books,now my problem is dt my daughter is d opposite,she is dis outgoing type wanting to visit her friends,if allowed she can spend d whole day out.she pretty young(she is just seven)I have bought so many books for her,somehow I just want to mould her from now to be usedto reading and basically being serious(catch them young as it is said)
I don't know how to, accept her for being an extrovert,loving her personality and grooming her to be d best.
BTW she is my only child for now,I really need suggestions
Re: How To Love And Accept My Child's Personality by baby124: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
I don't think there is anything wrong in a child being extroverted. You only need to tame her excesses. Like being too trusting and too friendly. Also school should come first before any play. Her books first and then she can play as much as she wants but must be home at a certain time. Also make it easy for her to tell you anything at all. Just always have the talk with her about strangers and how much to trust or open up with people. She can be wise and extroverted. Also can be successful in anything she wants to do if you teach her to manage her time well. There is a time for everything.

(1) (Reply)

One Plus One In Marriage.how Does It Work. / FINALLY Revealed Discover How To Enlarge The Size Of Your Small Bosom Naturally / Bad News For Gays! Pedoph1les Claim They Are Born That Way Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.