Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? (772 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / I Am 18 But Cant Stop Thinking About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by quindebbie: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls I need ur help cos am just 18 nd in ma 1st year in d uni.nd
I keep thinkin of marriage and havin children.am I normal? Each tym a mature guy askes me out,I just tink of marriage.nd if a student askes me out,I refuse cos I feel he is not ready 4 marriage.I even imagine hw ma kids nd family wud b.pls no insults I just need help
Re: Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
What happened to the other thread you opened undecidedundecided
Re: Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
quin debbie: Pls I need ur help cos I keep thinkin of marriage and havin children.am I normal? Each tym a mature guy askes me out,I just tink of marriage.nd if a student askes me out,I refuse cos I feel he is not ready 4 marriage.I even imagine hw ma kids nd family wud b

You are normal and matured .......tis good to have a dream and an ideal man !!!

Infact,start thinking about how to make your matrimonial home a sucessful !!!

But,don't limit yourself to workingClass guys cuz U may be LIMITED too !!!

A Promising student is better than an Epileptic WorkinClass !!!

All-in-all Just Pray and Hope for the best cuz U can't do it alone !!!

1 Like

Re: Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by ifyeky(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nope, u r nt. U nid cleansing
Re: Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by Hostermipo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think its normal but its not the best for now, because you still have many things before you, Because much thinking about marriage now can make you rush into it thinking its a bed of roses, *Those who rush in will definately rush out* so thinking about how to come successful should be the first thing on your mind and marriage should be the last thing for now.
Re: Am 18 But Keep Thinking About Marriage Am I Normal? by RINE1: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
To some extent i will say its normal cos its better to plan life properly. But On the other hand, its bad if only you take it too far- as in refusing a student out cos you can never tell what the future holds for anybody.
You are young, and at this point in time you are not supposed to think any thing else than your studies or you work( if you wanna learn a trade).
Now my sister, marriage they say is an everlasting journey: if you start thinking of such things now. Its good but my question is: do you wanna marry now?...or you just wanna enjoy sex?.
Please note that to fail to plan is to plan to fail.
Draw closer to your God and pray harder cos He
knows the best for you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Greatest Lies To Women / Share Your Bbm Channels / Beware Of A Woman Scorned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.