Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? (26293 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by funnylife(f): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2008
WAT IS D RIT AGE 4 A LADY TO GET MARRIED
PLS GIVE SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Templa(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2008
funnylife:

how old r u? hope u r not desperate.

this topic has benn over beaten. sad
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by sylvao2000(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2008
funnylife:

@ 45
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by ololomu(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2008
a lady supposed to get married @ 21 maximuim. my mom married at 14 and born her first child at 16. i got married to my wife when she was 18 years. I cant imagine any man to marry a girl above 21 years becos she is too old already. U cant enjoy old cargo! Thats why so many men that have made the mistake of marrying ladies above 21 years keep on hunting for younger tighter girls becos they want to regain what they are mising.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by beauteous(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2008
ololomu:

a lady supposed to get married @ 21 maximum. my mom married at 14 and born her first child at 16. i got married to my wife when she was 18 years. I can't imagine any man to marry a girl above 21 years because she is too old already. You can't enjoy old cargo! Thats why so many men that have made the mistake of marrying ladies above 21 years keep on hunting for younger tighter girls because they want to regain what they are mising.

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by WAVixen: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2008
Silence is indeed golden. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by izeek(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2008
19 is very ideal.
anytin below i suggets she is not ready .
28 is the graduate level.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Rockchick(f): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2008
All of you saying that being over 25 is too old please F**k off! its people like you that reflect the non civilised nature of africans. if a lady is not married do you actually think she f**king asked for it? Please shove a hot rod up your asses!

may get banned but am coming back

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by nikekenny(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2008
marry @ 14yrs, nawaoo dats is child abuse! chei, 24 for me! so u just want to marry house wife, at 14 or 18 your wife will never hav any education or working status dats bad
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2008
@topic

from 18 is ok,above 30 is lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2008
As soon as she becomes a woman. She starts giving birth at 16. By the time she is 22 she is done with child bearing and can start working out to regain her shape. The rest na forever honeymoon! grin
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by nikekenny(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2008
you guys should talk softly here o, their so many single sisters whos about 30 here! dont take away thier hope O! am just pleading on their behave! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by WAVixen: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2008
Rockchick:

All of you saying that being over 25 is too old please F**k off! its people like you that reflect the non civilised nature of africans. if a lady is not married do you actually think she f**king asked for it? Please shove a hot rod up your asses!

cheesy grin.
hehehhehe. Rockchick you are the bomb. I might get banned for the support as well.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2008
Rockchick:

Nor mind these monkeys. Ask them if them don marry sef because by the time they are ready, I am sure they go see a 16 year old lady who wan marry old cargo abi. Abi na them rich pass for Naija? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by izeek(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2008
Rockchick:

all u saying these with soo much vermon are those that have passed 25 with no marriage.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2008
izeek:

all u saying these with soo much vermon are those that have passed 25 with no marriage.

How old are you?
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by konkocious(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
as for me
18-21yrs fresh and ok might not have been testrun or not much

21-25yrs still fair and might be to situations might not have been test run too much or little

27 and above-hopeless, and might need grace of God bcus most have bee testrun
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Godalone(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
You can marry at any age .
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by LadyT(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
Some of you people here are on drugs. No one in their teens should be married off. Where is the freedom to enjoy Childhood and teens before you are tied down to someone for life. Where does education come in if she is married at 18,19 etc?

What bullshit 23 I would personally say is the youngest anyone should marry. A success woman who has studied hard and gained a high level of education and a good powerful job marries later 25 and upwards.

The key is to marry when it suits you forget what the haters will say and its very wrong to live your life according to what others are saying and doing.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
LadyT:

Some of you people here are on drugs. No one in their teens should be married off. Where is the freedom to enjoy Childhood and teens before you are tied down to someone for life. Where does education come in if she is married at 18,19 etc?

What bullshit 23 I would personally say is the youngest anyone should marry. A success woman who has studied hard and gained a high level of education and a good powerful job marries later 25 and upwards.

The key is to marry when it suits you forget what the haters will say and its very wrong to live your life according to what others are saying and doing.

no no no,now dats where u r wrong,some people complete their education in their husbands house,marrying early does not mean u would forsake your education

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
jennykadry:

no no no,now that is where you're wrong,some people complete their education in their husbands house,marrying early does not mean u would forsake your education

That kind education dey get k leg! One thing at a time. These women dey born too, leave education aside before going back. Some don't go back to school at all. Which kind yeye school person dey go from husband house?
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by LadyT(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
You complete your eduction as a young married woman.  If your friends today decided they wanted to travel and explore the world you could not go because you have hubby to look after.  Education is more than books its to experience life find ones self.  I didnt know who I was at those ages!
Im not talking about dating other people. What I am saying is the chance to enjoy your own company.  Have no one else to worry about but yourself!
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
michelin89:

That kind education dey get k leg! One thing at a time. These women dey born too, leave education aside before going back. Some don't go back to school at all. Which kind yeye school person dey go from husband house?

like i said before u guys r wrong,some pple i said some pple still complete their education in their husbands house ,its not a crime,is it?abeg make una leave dat thing
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by izeek(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
irrelevant to you mich, but i guess u know already
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
LadyT:

You complete your eduction as a young married woman[b]. If your friends today decided they wanted to travel and explore the world you could not go because you have hubby to look after[/b]. Education is more than books its to experience life find ones self. I didnt know who I was at those ages!
I not talking about dating other people. What I am saying is the chance to enjoy your own company. Have no one else to worry about but yourself!

and wat if after exploring the whole world or universe ,there is no man to marry them, no man to change their status ?then wats d joy of enjoyment there

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
izeek:

irrelevant to you mich, but i guess u know already

tongue Nor mind me!

jennykadry:

and what if after exploring the whole world or universe ,there is no man to marry them, no man to change their status ?then wats d joy of enjoyment there

Haba, Jenny you dey talk like say marriage na matter of life and death. If man nor change her status nko, the world go crumble? Abi she go die? shocked
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
for example,look at omotola jalade she keeps travelling allover d world,sponsored by her husband and herself,tell me have some young single babes travelled to places where she (omotola)has travelled to?

abeg u pple should forget da thing,make una marry wen una wan marry but dont criticise does dat marry early(18/19) wen one thinks shes ready to marry then let her marry
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Godalone(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
Being married does not stop you from continue your academic pursuit except if you are unprospective type.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
michelin89:

its not a life and death thing,but we all have to agree that life will be boring wtout the opposite sex in our life

since they want to enjoy before getting married , then what if after enjoying there is no man to take them in,na that time them dey go mountain of fire to claim husband by fire by force
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by LadyT(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
Jenny my love.  A girl deserves the chance to live and explore life and have some quality time to herself.  Why marry at 18 when she can do it at 25?

by this time she has explored she knows herself better and she will feel she is 100% ready to look after someone else!  She has a good education, Job and some money of her own!

Marriage is a patnership I would rather go into my marriage as an equal with my husband even if he is the head of the household I know I am the rock he can rest on when the weight of the world gets to much because I am ready I am a woman not a girl.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
jennykadry:

its not a life and death thing,but we all have to agree that life will be boring wtout the opposite sex in our life

since they want to enjoy before getting married , then what if after enjoying there is no man to take them in,na that time them dey go mountain of fire to claim husband by fire by force

As for me, I am for one thing at a time. You have to focus your attention on a particular aspect. Being married and being a student at the same time nor easy at all.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? by LadyT(f): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2008
Like I said in my initial post you do what is right for you.

Finish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.