Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women (3644 Views)

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / Things Men Should Never Ask Women / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
1. First of all, a man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.
Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".
2. Secondly, a man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.
A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.
3. Thirdly, a man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.
Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.
4. The fourth thing a man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".
The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.
5. Fifthly, a man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.
He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.
6. The sixth tip is that a man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.
7. The seventh tip is that a man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.
8. The eighth tip is that a man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.
9. The ninth tip is that a man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.
10. The tenth tip is that a man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure"..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
So... is it polite to ask if she's in a relationship?
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nyc 1 Op..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Santi19(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
B****1t

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
ledafaze: So... is it polite to ask if she's in a relationship?
If you plan to make her your girlfriend then don't ask her. Because if you do and she honestly admits she's in a relationship then that's a "-1" for you because you can't go no further in wooing her. Just play along like she has got no boyfriend. If you are fortunate enough and she likes you better than her boyfriend then that's your call.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by kindy86: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
i wil tel my husband

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:
If you plan to make her your girlfriend then don't ask her. Because if you do and she honestly admits she's in a relationship then that's a "-1" for you because you can't go no further in wooing her. Just play along like she has got no boyfriend. If you are fortunate enough and she likes you better than her boyfriend then that's your call.

i think this answers your question @ ledaface
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2013

Don't do this!
Don't do that!
Never ask this!
Never ask that!

Jeeez!! So many rules!!! ?!
Whatever happened to spontaneity?
Since when did It become a crime to have superficial knowledge about things?
If you are ѕтυρι∂ enough to make a ѕтυρι∂ move that consequently resulted to a ѕтυρι∂ outcome, the ѕтυρι∂ person would learn from his ѕтυρι∂ity never to repeat such a ѕтυρι∂ act. That is first class learning! To hell with rules! Esply in relationships. This is not mathematics with an applicable 'almighty relationship formular'... If I'm to adopt mathematics, I'd refer to people and relationships as entities in a stochastic system. It is non-deterministic!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
uniqueval:

Don't do this!
Don't do that!
Never ask this!
Never ask that!

If you are ѕтυρι∂ enough to make a ѕтυρι∂ move that consequently resulted to a ѕтυρι∂ outcome, the ѕтυρι∂ person would learn from his ѕтυρι∂ity never to repeat such a ѕтυρι∂ act. That is first class learning! To hell with rules! Esply in relationships. This is not mathematics with an applicable 'almighty relationship formular'... If I'm to adopt mathematics, I'd refer to people and relationships as entities in a stochastic system. It is non-deterministic!

my friend why are you so angry?
so much hate...
damn!!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Abbey2sam(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls tell me what I don't alread know..............
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by segzicres(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Too many feisty cougars on nairaland sef
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
captain_obvious:

my friend why are you so angry?
so much hate...
damn!!!

My apologies Captain!
*Permission to relax*
I'm not hating. I'm just an advocate of being your true self. If u b polite man and wan dey consensual, ask for her consent b4 you kiss her. Some gals wld find it cute, some won't! As for questions and actions you may regard ѕтυρι∂ in the likes of points 4-9, they will never be known to be ѕтυρι∂ until it yields ѕтυρι∂ results. Let pple discover what works for them... No rules!
My apologies once again.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
uniqueval:

My apologies Captain!
*Permission to relax*
I'm not hating. I'm just an advocate of being your true self. If u b polite man and wan dey consensual, ask for her consent b4 you kiss her. Some gals wld find it cute, some won't! As for questions and actions you may regard ѕтυρι∂ in the likes of points 4-9, they will never be known to be ѕтυρι∂ until it yields ѕтυρι∂ results. Let pple discover what works for them... No rules!
My apologies once again.

i guess you right...as they say...experience is the best teacher.
but the truth remains sha...if you into stuffs like this u will understand me wella.
its good to learn from others mistake,

remember gurls like c.ocky+funny+nice all put together in a guy!!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Manlado: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
uniqueval:

Don't do this!
Don't do that!
Never ask this!
Never ask that!

Am married now.
But when I was hunting...

I had ' no rules '
So my rules were 'no rules'

Many of the don't ask questions, I got positive answers.
But it's all about timing your questions right.

'How many guys have you been with?'
If she feel save with you then there are 'no go areas'.

If she feels she won't be judged.
You can ask almost any question.

But the true is that rules are good for learners, particularly the intelligent ones, they instinctively knows when to apply them.

You can love or be love by almost any kind of wonderful female as long as you are adaptable and you are financial independent and Respect people for who that are.

All can be yours.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Manlado:

Am married now.
But when I was hunting...

I had ' no rules '
So my rules were 'no rules'

Many of the don't ask questions, I got positive answers.
But it's all about timing your questions right.

'How many guys have you been with?'

If she feel save with you then there are 'no go areas'.

If she feels she won't be judged.
You can ask almost any question.

But the true is that rules are good for learners, particularly the intelligent ones, they instinctively knows when to apply them.

You can love or be love by almost any kind of wonderful female as long as you are adaptable and you are financial independent and Respect people for who that are.

All can be yours.

I totally agree with you.
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
captain_obvious:

i guess you right...as they say...experience is the best teacher.
but the truth remains sha...if you into stuffs like this u will understand me wella.
its good to learn from others mistake,

remember gurls like c.ocky+funny+nice all put together in a guy!!!

Roger that Captain!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Kurupt01: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
So agree with u. @ op u left out asking of her age most women hate that
uniqueval:

My apologies Captain!
*Permission to relax*
My apologies once again.
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Boll2010: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
All u heartbroken! All u broke hearted u are at it again......wit all ur 10,20,30 commandment na untop dis commandment una dey were outlaws dey carry babe 4 ya body.........abeg maybe u shld try n get commandment wey go get lyk 10.3 commandment!mayb dat wil hlp u wit d gal!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by switdil(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Boll2010: All u heartbroken! All u broke hearted u are at it again......wit all ur 10,20,30 commandment na untop dis commandment una dey were outlaws dey carry babe 4 ya body.........abeg maybe u shld try n get commandment wey go get lyk 10.3 commandment!mayb dat wil hlp u wit d gal!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!
THREAD CLOSED
Who give u dat permission
Em go BAN u o
Peeps I don open am jare
Fire on
Nice one op
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Boll2010: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2013
switdil:
THREAD CLOSED
Who give u dat permission
Em go BAN u o
Peeps I don open am jare
Fire on
Nice one op
u don come here again! U be winsh.........ok mak I ask u question u fit help me open thread for hell fire members
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by teelord1(m): 1:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Captain
Too much of gimms n gamms I dnt rilly understand 8 n 9, n wat abt if u never meet d gul u r jst still on chatting parol tins wat r protocols 2 observe n take in place 4 dis particular situation pls. #learner-incorporated
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by DeHero1: 3:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Don't ask her this..don't ask her that.

Then maybe u need to list d things we can ask.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by DankemzI(m): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2013
captain_obvious:

So much hate...
damn!!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Boll2010: u don come here again! U be winsh.........ok mak I ask u question u fit help me open thread for hell fire members

No mind d guy...
He's such a learnersmiley
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Okaka27(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Abbey2sam: Pls tell me what I don't alread know..............
wetn u cme dey feel like? grin
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by captainobvious: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2013
teelord1: Captain
Too much of gimms n gamms I dnt rilly understand 8 n 9, n wat abt if u never meet d gul u r jst still on chatting parol tins wat r protocols 2 observe n take in place 4 dis particular situation pls. #learner-incorporated

No.8 is self explanatory...u just can't ask her out in a date the very first day you met her even of its via chatting.
No.9 means two things; first don't make your phone conversation one sided, secondly "next step" don't move things to the next level on phone...its a no-no!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by DarryOsh(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2013
uniqueval:

Don't do this!
Don't do that!
Never ask this!
Never ask that!

your are so on point...who creates these rules anyway?
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Jordanmusa(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Totally ooozing Trash!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by switdil(f): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Boll2010: u don come here again! U be winsh.........ok mak I ask u question u fit help me open thread for hell fire members
Captain obvious don tok sey make I no mind u
Sey u be learner wink wink
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by mysticgal(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2013
no 11 don't ask a woman if she's a virgim cos the truth won't come out jah help yalipsrsealed,no 12,don't ask your woman her age,its quite risky owing to the fact it maybe liesundecided
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Boll2010: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2013
switdil:
Captain obvious don tok sey make I no mind u
Sey u be learner wink wink
u eh! Na ur hand wey u dey tak type one cuz wahala........chibuzor! Where da'cutlass!!
Re: 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
@op i'v ended a fone conversation with ladies a couple of tyms but not rudely sha.A gal will call you but she expects u d receiver to do all d talking y she just listens and laugh and do vry little talking,e make sense.?U go talk tire soteh talk done finish for ur mouth,u no sabi watin to talk again,oboi i go end d call.Sum of them no go even get anytin to talk but dem go still call,if am in a bad mode i wil end d conversation o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Naughty Game For Long Distance Relationships / I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. / Reason Most Men Shame Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.