Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8158 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Highest(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hello my dear ladies in the house, good day to u all I would like u guys to tell me if am wrong to say this, I am Mike in PH, I have this girl that I have dated for 4 months now n she told me that we r no longer dating just because I told her that her breast has fallen, I didnt see it as an insult or something that will make the relationship quit but she said its an insult to her.
So ladies please I asked if u r the one in her shoes what will u do, is she right to say that she is no longer interested with the relationship or is it that she doesn't want me again, she is 28 while I am 27, I think she did that because she is older than I am but she said that she did that because its an insult to women, that there is no woman that can take that unless prostitute, please is it true, thank U
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by naijababe2(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
If she told u that ur dick has fallen, what would u do?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Rockchick(f): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
Highest:

Hello my dear ladies in the house, good day to u all I would like u guys to tell me if am wrong to say this, I am Mike in PH, I have this girl that I have dated for 4 months now n she told me that we r no longer dating just because I told her that her breast has fallen, I didnt see it as an insult or something that will make the relationship quit but she said its an insult to her.
So ladies please I asked if you're the one in her shoes what will u do, is she right to say that she is no longer interested with the relationship or is it that she doesn't want me again, she is 28 while I am 27, I think she did that because she is older than I am but she said that she did that because its an insult to women, that there is no woman that can take that unless prostitute, please is it true, thank You

CAN U IMAGINE!!! why u go tlk like that? if she told you that ur willy was like a toothpick will you say it was an insult?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by chisimdi(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Highest:

So ladies please I asked if you're the one in her shoes what will u do, is she right to say that she is no longer interested with the relationship or is it that she doesn't want me again, she is 28 while I am 27, I think she did that because she is older than I am but she said that she did that because its an insult to women, that there is no woman that can take that unless prostitute, please is it true, thank You
Well there r many ways u culd hv gone about dat,by d way is her breast u r dating or her person undecided undecided Generally busty women's boobs look gud in bra,but wen d remove it it drops .U wont blame her 4 quitting cos who kws wat u will tell her d nxt.May b her p***y don sag grin grin.all u nd 2 is move on and watch wat comes out frm ur mouth.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Godalone(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Bros,it is an insult.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Busybody2(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2008
If I were your lady, I would put those saggy boobs to good use and make sure I slap you senseless with it. On a more serious note, that was a very insensitive thing to say. Without meaning to be crude, how would you feel if after huffing and puffing for twenty minutes, your girl tells you she enjoyed being fingered by you for the past twenty minutes, but feels it's time put the real deal in?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Rockchick(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
Busy_body:

If I were your lady, I would put those saggy boobs to good use and make sure I slap you senseless with it. On a more serious note, that was a very insensitive thing to say. Without meaning to be crude, how would you feel if after huffing and puffing for twenty minutes, your girl tells you she enjoyed being fingered by you for the past twenty minutes, but feels it's time put the real deal in?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by girlsoswit(f): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin ;DThis is insult of d highest order. I bet if i were 2 be d girl i wud just break your head straight away witout further delay. Hw wud u feel if she told u dat ur dick is getting smaller or weaker. I pity all u dis guys dat date a lady cos of hr physical attributes. Oh u av 4gotn dat a time will come wen those things will degenerate n become unattractive. so u beta av a rethink n beg hr like mad cos u might neva find a beta half 4gt age. infact I feel like giving u 20 lashes 4 dat ugly statement u made.U are 2 blunt. Always think 2ice b4 u talk. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Emeka72(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
@girlsoswit would a babe have the mind to break a guys head no matter what : ; @ poster you sound so stupid to have made that statement to your babe.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Busta(f): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
Busy_body:

hehehehe. . . .rotflmao

@poster,
that was not a nice thing to say but then . . she didn't need to call it cos of that.

Life goes on!
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by achinu(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
ma guy, that's a sensitive comment. It's like, if a chic ask you if you think she's put on weight. You have to be tactful & diplomatic with your answer cuz they take it very very personal. If GRAVITY don fall the bobbie then you have to get on your knees to suck the breast! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Bolarge(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
@poster
u sure as hell lack tact. grin
When it comes to women's physical attributes and the likes, if it's not a compliment; just shut it. lipsrsealed
Both 'u re much betta off that way. wink
Don't go overboard and lie either, trust me they know. It's no use. Rather emphasise her strong points, those things she can't wait to flaunt at every given opportunity. Everywoman has something. . it took even me quite a while to appreciate this fact. We're programmed to reducing women to amalgamations of tits and ass and easily overlook sooo many other things (this is even putting character aside for now); flawless skin, poise, luscious lips, clear eyes, impeccable legs, good make-up sense, neatness, her overall feminity.
God try on those creatures meeen! cool grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by SENATORJD(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
4months u say
so when d boobs fall?
1st? 2nd? 3rd? or 4th month?
who cause am?no be u? angry abi u be no notice am since?
how u go tell girl say in boobs don fall how? cry
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kokoye(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
maybe now you know the truth is bitter. so, deal with it and move on, find some correct breast to deal with. By the way, those ones too will sag sooner or later o. Eventually you will learn to shut up.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by detruth: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2008
Bolarge:

We're programmed to reducing women to amalgamations of tits and ass and easily overlook sooo many other things (this is even putting character aside for now); flawless skin, poise, luscious lips, clear eyes, impeccable legs, good make-up sense, neatness, her overall feminity.

That sounds from a matured mind! cool
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by londoner: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
Bolarge:

@poster
When it comes to women's physical attributes and the likes, if it's not a compliment; just shut it. lipsrsealed
Don't go overboard and lie either, trust me they know. It's no use. Rather emphasise her strong points, those things she can't wait to flaunt at every given opportunity. Everywoman has something. . it took even me quite a while to appreciate this fact. We're programmed to reducing women to amalgamations of tits and ass and easily overlook sooo many other things (this is even putting character aside for now); flawless skin, poise, luscious lips, clear eyes, impeccable legs, good make-up sense, neatness, her overall feminity.

Guys, I hope you have a pen and pad out and are taking notes. This a guy who knows what the deal is.^^^
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by sylvex(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
Bolarge:

@poster

humph! real talk
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by mishooo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Poster, you F**K up. if na me be the girl. i no go complain. i go just go to the kitchen, prepare your best meal and put overdose of pepper (X10) into it. give you to eat so you no go rest. as your eye go dey water, na so your mouth go dey pepper. even your yansh go pepper you sef.

Next time you go watch your mouth.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Busta(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
mishooo:

@Poster, you F**K up. if na me be the girl. i no go complain. i go just go to the kitchen, prepare your best meal and put overdose of pepper (X10) into it. give you to eat so you no go rest. as your eye go dey water, na so your mouth go dey pepper. even your yansh go pepper you sef.

Next time you go watch your mouth.

You wan kill person be that now grin shocked

Bolarge:

@poster

u deserve a hug, a smooch, a kiss and a peck for that write up. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

this is a real guy right here . . other guys better take note.
seriously . . are u single? I dey find bobo like u grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by jkpretty(f): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Poster
Ladies hold it personal when u talk ugly about their breasts just like u wouldn't find it funny when we talk about the size/shape of ur d**k. So caution ur tongue.

@Bolarge
Word cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by hixxx1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Poster, you were not insultive. You were only being factual. Sad that bad and wicked people hate the truth. So if she is sad, mad and angry cause of the truth. Let her be becuase she is petty.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by gabelogan(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
hixxx1:

Poster, you were not insultive. You were only being factual. Sad that bad and wicked people hate the truth. So if she is sad, mad and angry cause of the truth. Let her be becuase she is petty.

i agree with u.
u did the right thing and we all know that the truth hurts.
personally, when i see something i don't like bout my gf, i speak my mind because im doing it for her own good. women always wanna hear good things, they dont ever want to hear the truth.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2008
gabe_logan:

i agree with u.
u did the right thing and we all know that the truth hurts.
personally, when i see something i don't like bout my girlfriend, i speak my mind because im doing it for her own good. women always want to hear good things, they don't ever want to hear the truth.

in other words . . u are the perfect one?

How would u feel when u guys are making love and your ask u . . why is your d**k so small and weak? or is that all u've got?
Just like u said . . .the truth is better but hurts right??
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Tetchiness(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
@poster
Bad boy!! grin
That's funny though, imagine her expression.
There are some things you never tell a lady.
If she ask you if she's grown fat, you say, the bigger the better

Anyways If I was her, I would have slapped the sh*t out of you cool
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
Funny thread.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Highest(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2008
Well I think I will learn from my mistake, I never know that it will hurt her this way, anyways thank u very much for all ur answers, I appreciate that
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Cyclone5(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2008
Ewo! See enemies all around you! Next time you go learn to look away and squeeze face. I no blame you sha. So many times all these babes dey use all kind camouflage. Whether na make up or push up bra; you don't know what you're getting getting till the unveiling. Then those pert breasts can become flat pancakes and the nice round globules become bean bags! shocked But you just have to deal.

Next time if na joke you wan joke, put on a DVD.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by iseobio(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2008
@ poster

your action is very inhuman. instead of you to take the blame for her fallen breast you are blaming her.

Are you not the one that squeezed, sucked and crush the poor girls breast every now and then just to satisfy your sexual pleasure?

Go and apologise immediateley and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by galatico(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
My guy it is wrong for you to say such a thing to a lady, Ladies love to be praised not to be insulted so say nice things to them.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by ifyalways(f): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
lol
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by dreeldee: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
thats not right meeeen
imagine when you have started action with the girl and she's like "you sure you're in"and you're like "yeah my d**k is in" and then she's like "hmm ok but i feel nothing pls just put everything including the two reservours with fingering to support inside pls" shocked shocked shocked grin grin how would you feel my guy??
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by fasttrack(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ post

nothin do u! omo the truth is always bitter. left to me e be like say u no dey perform your role wella, if not the chic no go end am just like that. i guess you were gettin a little sour so she maximised the slightest opportunity wey she been get and kicked u out. flat boobs. u try o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.