Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl (8329 Views)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by whyx06(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
Most of d time, wen she'gt move, always want me to sex her but I try to ask my self y shud I do dat to a girl dt I'll nt b maried to.
Plz ep
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Excelboi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
How should we help you.... Abeg go sleep!
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Dooyboy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
Stop kidding not every girl u disvirgin that u'll marry some times it doesn't happen that way. So guy do it
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by donlet(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
whyx06: Most of d time, wen she'gt move, always want me to sex her but I try to ask my self y shud I do dat to a girl dt I'll nt b maried to.
Plz ep

If you don't wants to get married to her why would you want to disvirgin her?
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by whyx06(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
I didn't say, I can't married to her bt both ov us neva ready 4dat cos still on huzzling tins.
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by BodyKiss(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
whyx06: Most of d time, wen she'gt move, always want me to sex her but I try to ask my self y shud I do dat to a girl dt I'll nt b maried to.
Plz ep

Is it the same babe that left you? Now it's all clear, WUSS.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Lucy001(f): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^
I can seems to understand wat u are talking about here, is it dat the said lady wants u to hv Sex with her and u perhaps do not want to, on an account dat you will not marry her, and y doing it
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by skydeep(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Plz ep
Liar! You think we are kids or what?
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by buzor(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
@op wetin concern d art of disvirginin a girl and d action of getting married to her.
i guess u must be a confused man
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Killz3(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2012
Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl
No!. . . A donkey should! Nonsense in 3D. . .
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by whyx06(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
BodyKiss:

Is it the same babe that left you? Now it's all clear, WUSS.
Yes, I"m tinking mayb dt y she wanna leaf.
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2012
this your question no sound the right way wey yu suppose talk am, the first thing wey come ma mind be say, if guy no disvirgin her, na goat go do am for you?

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by whyx06(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
dahonestboss: this your question no sound the right way wey yu suppose talk am, the first thing wey come ma mind be say, if guy no disvirgin her, na goat go do am for you?
guy u're on point cos she wrote a letter down in my room last time she came dt he's been dis-virgin by his ex bf. But i tank God dt it's nt me cos i'm nt ready now to give out my hood to a lady dt i'll nt get married to.
Thanks........
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
See question o... No let a monkey dis-virgin her.
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by slimyem: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
lmao@op and thread!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl by pendo89(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
I guess its time to officially welcome the JAMBITES into romance.
Be kind to them people.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why African Women Wear Waist Beads / 95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.