Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485847 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please, is anyone studying or has studied financial mathematics in NOUN?

I need to make some enquires
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION

Firstly, download the zoom app from Playstore or Appstore for Android or iPhone or PC.

Link: https://zoom.us/download

Next, upon your time of presentation, login and follow the link for daily presentation to join meeting.

When you click on the link, zoom app will open automatically and you'll see many other students' faces and the host too.

Note: after login, keep quiet and watch others present their business plans, take note of the questions being asked and quickly prepare your answers too.

Good luck once again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
morningstar55:
The elders should please wade in....

I arrived very late to my SC for today's exam and was turned back. I pleaded with the man to allow me even if it's just 30mins, he said the director has given order.

I explained to him that I'm having 2 CO already that I can't cope with a third, besides it is not a good omen (GP wise). That was when he said, missing exam has no effect on GP, that it's when a student sit for the exam and fail, that's when GP drops.

So, elders in Eduland (experienced), what's your take?
negative effect. he just want you to leave so he has to tell u lies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simayg: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls, when is project defence... MSC. Information technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
I just completed my project work with my supervisor. is there anyone here that recently completed their project work or knows what's involved that can guide me on the next step of action to take to ensure I adhere to all instructions in submission of my project.

also are we required to upload soft copy of the project work or just the details of the approved project topic on the students wares.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2019
vision2050:
negative effect. he just want you to leave so he has to tell u lies.

I don't think so. Except if something has changed, I strongly doubt it. If you miss an exam, it's not the same as getting an F.

He has no reason to dread at all. The only penalty is having to pay for registration again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:14am On Dec 03, 2019
zubizareta:
I just completed my project work with my supervisor. is there anyone here that recently completed their project work or knows what's involved that can guide me on the next step of action to take to ensure I adhere to all instructions in submission of my project.

also are we required to upload soft copy of the project work or just the details of the approved project topic on the students wares.

If you are doing a Masters program apart from MBA and MPA, soft binding is what is required till after defense. If you don't belong to that category, you are required to do hard binding. Adhere to the colour of your dept and programme in the binding. Make sure u use the required line spacing and font formats.
Make sure you submit both hard copy and soft copy of your project. Make sure your supervisor submits your score sheets to the SC. Make sure your SC uploads your complete project and if you registered your project in 2019/2, you are required to also upload a project proposal not more than 400 words.
I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Enskynelson:

If you are doing a Masters program apart from MBA and MPA, soft binding is what is required till after defense. If you don't belong to that category, you are required to do hard binding. Adhere to the colour of your dept and programme in the binding. Make sure u use the required line spacing and font formats.
Make sure you submit both hard copy and soft copy of your project. Make sure your supervisor submits your score sheets to the SC. You have to upload your complete project and if you registered your project in 2019/2, you are required to also upload a project proposal not more than 400 words.
I hope this helps.

Many thanks. you have been really helpful because before now I never knew they took note of these details you stated.

I am doing a PGD program.
Also who/where can I approach to confirm the exact requirements with regards to the fonts, line spacings, dept colour and program etc you stated above.

Finally, with regards to the uploading of the project, kindly confirm where its to be uploaded.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Ribasandez:

I don't think so. Except if something has changed, I strongly doubt it. If you miss an exam, it's not the same as getting an F.

He has no reason to dread at all. The only penalty is having to pay for registration again.
if you miss exam and you don't informed the school with reasons, just score yourself carry over. the system have changed unlike before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2019
zubizareta:

Many thanks. you have been really helpful because before now I never knew they took note of these details you stated.

I am doing a PGD program.
Also who/where can I approach to confirm the exact requirements with regards to the fonts, line spacings, dept colour and program etc you stated above.

Finally, with regards to the uploading of the project, kindly confirm where its to be uploaded.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
PGD in what are you doing? Let me see if I have the details to send to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why can't one register for an admission in the noun web Portal.. I have being trying to register at the nouonline.net for over a month but no success. Once I click on the undergraduate or post-graduate, the site will not load.

Any one gotten admission recently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rdduite(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Adulphus:
Why can't one register for an admission in the noun web Portal.. I have being trying to register at the nouonline.net for over a month but no success. Once I click on the undergraduate or post-graduate, the site will not load.

Any one gotten admission recently?

admission is closed till Jan. 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Enskynelson:

PGD in what are you doing? Let me see if I have the details to send to you.

PGD Business Admin. I will appreciate if you can share details. God bless You.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please is there anyone with gst 103 and gst 707 past question
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:47am On Dec 04, 2019
zubizareta:

PGD Business Admin. I will appreciate if you can share details. God bless You.
Drop your mail or Whatsapp digits for me to send the info to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Enskynelson:

Drop your mail or Whatsapp digits for me to send the info to you.

2542. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
zubizareta:

2542. Thanks.
Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rdduite:

admission is closed till Jan. 2020

Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON GST302

If you're not presenting your business plan online and you're confused in any way kindly contact your corresponding incubation centre director via the contact details above.

More so, if you missed your presentation date, kindly go back another day and present it doesn't matter.

Again, if you booked for presentation at your incubation centre but decides to present online kindly go ahead.

Similarly, if you eventually skipped presentation for any reason, you'll carryover GST 302, and you must pass it before you can graduate.

You must write the exam after presentation otherwise, it'd be carryover. Carryover means, re-registration, preparing another business plan and still presenting it followed by exam.

Finally, I want you to be aware that there is no shortcut and you cannot upgrade GST courses score. Thus, you must participate fully.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by walexzee11(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthonyo15:

If you're not presenting your business plan online and you're confused in any way kindly contact your corresponding incubation centre director via the contact details above.

More so, if you missed your presentation date, kindly go back another day and present it doesn't matter.

Again, if you booked for presentation at your incubation centre but decides to present online kindly go ahead.

Similarly, if you eventually skipped presentation for any reason, you'll carryover GST 302, and you must pass it before you can graduate.

You must write the exam after presentation otherwise, it'd be carryover. Carryover means, re-registration, preparing another business plan and still presenting it followed by exam.

Finally, I want you to be aware that there is no shortcut and you cannot upgrade GST courses score. Thus, you must participate fully.

Thank you
Thank you for the Info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Finally, I want you to be aware that there is no shortcut and [b]you cannot upgrade GST courses score. [/b]Thus, you must participate fully.

Thank you
Are there courses one can upgrade scores? lipsrsealed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please. Anyone in lokoja with GST 101,103,105 hard copies? .........I seriously need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.