Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482589 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Hello everyone, Business plan Oral presentation will take place on the
following dates: Lagos, Mushin and Apapa (2nd - 6th 9th-14th December) at the Incubation centre in Victoria Island (Former Canteen).

Abeokuta (5th December), Awa-Ijebu (12th December), Akure (10th December) Ado-Ekiti (11th December), Osogbo (12th December), Ibadan (13th December) at the various study centres Otan-Ayegbaju and Iwo study centre will be done online

Students that booked online can connect with us on zoom platform for
presentation from 9am to 2pm (1st to 15th December 2019).

For any further clarification
call;09053594159;08071777960;08022405433;08033895066
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
SCHEDULE FOR GST302 BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION - McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by slimovic: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pls after 200 level second semester exams, will computer science students go for SIWES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
slimovic:
Pls after 200 level second semester exams, will computer science students go for SIWES
DURATION OF ATTACHMENT FOR SIWES

The minimum duration for SIWES should normally be 24 weeks (6 months) at a stretch.
SIWES is done at the end of the 2nd semester of either 300, 400 or 500 level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anthonyo15:
SCHEDULE FOR GST302 BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION - McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

Please sir, when is the scheduled time for Lagos study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amiibaby(f): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
When is convocation and please is noun student going for service
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Deadline for Submission of Enterprise Business Plans (GST302)

2 DAYS TO GO!!!

HURRY UP...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2019
UPDATE!!!

If you did ENT312 last yr or this yr & are yet to see your result bring your soft & hard copy of your report with your course registration to show that you registered the course. Take this as an emergency. Uploading of scores ends by Friday.

Mushin SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2019
NOTICE ON BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE (GST302)

You are hereby notified that the submission of business plan for GST302 has been scheduled to end on 30th of November, 2019. Hence, we have just 2 days and some hours left.

In other words, make sure you round up your work on or before Saturday. You might as well contact me for preparation of your business plan and/or submission for a token and if you cannot find GST302 on the website after login, send a complaint mail to lcms@nou.edu.ng

Macharthony Solutions

Thanks for your patronage �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Dara2:

Please sir, when is the scheduled time for Lagos study centre?
PRESENTATION FROM 1ST OF DECEMBER - 15TH OF DECEMBER
9AM
12PM
3PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2019
RECTIFICATION OF GST302 (REGISTERED COURSE) NOT FOUND ON PORTAL/DASHBOARD

Kindly be informed that if you are unable to access GST302 on https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net send an email to lcms@noun.edu.ng and it will be uploaded for you as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2019
UPDATE ON BUSINESS PLAN - GST302

Please find below some of the mandatory activities required of all students offering GST302.

1. Compose a business plan

2. Activate your account on https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net

3. Submit the business plan (either in PDF or docx)

4. Select presentation date (December 1st - 15th)

5. Pick time

- 9am
- 12pm
- 3pm

NB: I'll advise you to visit your incubation centre before 3pm if that is the convenient time for you because the staff normally close by 4pm and might be stressed up at noon.

6. Select where you want to defend

- Online presentation
- Presentation at the incubation centre

7. Ensure you submit a copy at the study centre before the date of presentation and register your name and other details

8. Burn or copy the business plan on compact disc (popularly known as CD) compact

9. Submit the CD in a jacket (that flat nylon-like protector)

10. Dont forget that you will write e-exam

11. While going for presentation, take a peice or sample of your business idea with you. e. g if you are presenting "Business Plan on Snail Farming", keep two or more snails in a bag.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Please I need help on statistical analysis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Enskynelson:

Your certificate will be ready by next convocation. This comes between February/March next year. Meanwhile you can apply for your transcripts if you so need it urgently.
Congratulations!
Thank you for the information. I'm excited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
The elders should please wade in....

I arrived very late to my SC for today's exam and was turned back. I pleaded with the man to allow me even if it's just 30mins, he said the director has given order.

I explained to him that I'm having 2 CO already that I can't cope with a third, besides it is not a good omen (GP wise). That was when he said, missing exam has no effect on GP, that it's when a student sit for the exam and fail, that's when GP drops.

So, elders in Eduland (experienced), what's your take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fasayoblog(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can one write the exam without doing the tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Enskynelson:

GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
To graduate, a student shall have undergone at least 6-8 semesters of study depending on entry point, including field practical training. Students are to pass a minimum of 127 credit units for a 4-year B.Sc. (Chemistry) programme; and 90 units for a 3-year B.Sc. (Chemistry) programme, and must have pass all the GST courses.The submission of an undergraduate project thesis based on a supervised research is a graduation requirement which cannot be compromised.

Drop email for full document

tessyy1701@gmail.com

Thank You so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seancombz: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone help me out here? I did a change of study center in February, some how NOUN refused to acknowledge this but I explained the situation to the people at NOUN V/I and they were kind enough to help me so I was able to write 100L first semester exam at NOUN Lagos center V/I . Now this second semester, I encountered the same problem and this has cost me 2 papers now, I explained to the inept clumsy NOUN agents at the new Lagos exam center at Anthony but they said they couldn't do anything about it and that I would have to start all over again! so in other words almost 70k don burn, that's what they are telling me. Now I don't know what to do.

Noun matter don tire person.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
morningstar55:
The elders should please wade in....

I arrived very late to my SC for today's exam and was turned back. I pleaded with the man to allow me even if it's just 30mins, he said the director has given order.

I explained to him that I'm having 2 CO already that I can't cope with a third, besides it is not a good omen (GP wise). That was when he said, missing exam has no effect on GP, that it's when a student sit for the exam and fail, that's when GP drops.

So, elders in Eduland (experienced), what's your take?
It's a complete results that have effect on your GP. Any course marked incomplete and with no grade has nothing to do with your GP or CGPA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Enskynelson:

It's a complete results that have effect on your GP. Any course marked incomplete and with no grade has nothing to do with your GP or CGPA.
Thanks brethren
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2019
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTREPRISE BUSINESS PLAN

1 MORE DAY TO GO!!!

HURRY UP...

➡Write up
➡Uploading &
➡Submision

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2019
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTREPRISE BUSINESS PLAN

FEW HOURS TO GO!!!

HURRY UP...

➡Write up
➡Uploading &
➡Submision

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2019
hello house,
please I need help urgently. I have been trying to apply for Med in noun using the www.nounonline.net without success for months now. can any one tell me how to go about it ,may be the procedure now defers from what I saw online.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2019
decargne:
hello house,
please I need help urgently. I have been trying to apply for Med in noun using the www.nounonline.net without success for months now. can any one tell me how to go about it ,may be the procedure now defers from what I saw online.
thanks
Wait till first week in January

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE ON BUSINESS PLAN CLOSURE (GST302)

You are hereby notified that the submission of business plan for GST302 has been scheduled to end on 30th of November, 2019. Hence, we have just 2 days and some hours left.

In other words, make sure you round up your work on or before Saturday. You might as well contact me for preparation of your business plan and/or submission for a token and if you cannot find GST302 on the website after login, send a complaint mail to lcms@nou.edu.ng

Macharthony Solutions

Thanks for your patronage �

Help I can't seem to be able to login to website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning, I saw this update and want to know if it applies to just Niger state centres or Nationwide?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Good morning, I saw this update and want to know if it applies to just Niger state centres or Nationwide?
BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS STILL EXAM TODAY, THE ABOVE INFO IS FOR ONLY NIGER STATE, PLEASE INFORM OTHERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Did anybody know the right channel to contact in Abuja for one's name to be released with the graduating list?

LOCAL MAN IS TIRED

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.