Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3496945 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2020
destiro:
Good day house,
Pls, I was booked for malpractice 2 semesters ago and also faced the panel at my study centre but couldn't follow up last semester due to paucity of funds. However, I intend to continue this semester, so d question is, how do I ascertain my status after facing d panel? Note: I can still access my portal. Thanks
SINCE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL THIS SEMESTER, YOU HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE SCHOOL....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes. You can pay for first semester first. Registration is even every semester by semester.

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Samisha500:

YES IT IS POSSIBLE.
NOTE: SCHOOL FEES/REGISTRATIONS ARE PAID EVERY SEMESTER

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Samisha500:

SINCE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL THIS SEMESTER, YOU HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE SCHOOL....

OK. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Please someone should help me with d current list of Registrable Courses for Computer Science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
BigotMan:
Good morning everyone.

I intend to register for NOUN undergraduate program. Please is it possible to pay the tuition fee for first semester first and later pay for 2nd semester?

Please I need your advice on this.
Thanks.

cc Anthonyo15; samisha500; Edusportal

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello all,

All the 9 courses i wrote are showing "I" like incomplete. I am panicking. Anyone experiencing this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Dampop1:
Good Evening,
I just checked my results (MBA) they are all incomplete, what does that means?

Hello did you find a solution for it? My own result is showing NE for the 9 courses i wrote. I am panicking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2020
pyrated:
Good evening,

Pls my result is showing NE incomplete...please what could be the problem and how can I resolve this?

Same as mine. Did your own later change?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Ndom:

Same as mine. Did your own later change?
Honestly, the best time was the tenure of Vincent tenebe.

Noun is becoming more frustrating more and more... I just hope my project result appear and my name on the list.

Maybe you guys should exercise a little patience since more results will be added, alternatively, you can mail noun.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
hardeycute:
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POST-GRADUATE STUDIES AT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (IBADAN STUDY CENTRE) TO COMMENCE SOON!!!

Requirements: Original O'level Result ONLY

Do you need information on your eligibility or courses offered?

We also offer assistance on T.MA and research work(project)

Call/WhatsApp 08026481616
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ndom:

Hello did you find a solution for it? My own result is showing NE for the 9 courses i wrote. I am panicking
Did you sit for the exams? Or did you change your study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Subomi007:

Honestly, the best time was the tenure of Vincent tenebe.

Noun is becoming more frustrating more and more... I just hope my project result appear and my name on the list.

Maybe you guys should exercise a little patience since more results will be added, alternatively, you can mail noun.

All the best.

I believe you. The system is bleeped up

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ndom:

I believe you. The system is f****d up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ndom: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

Did you sit for the exams? Or did you change your study centre?

I sat for the exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ndom:

I sat for the exams
Did u change your study centre? Most of those results issues normally arise from not sitting for your exams at your Centre. However, if you don't belong to that category, I suggest you go to your study Centre. Make a written complaint with evidence of registration, evidence of sitting for exams (signed exams slip) and evidence of payment for last semester. The complaint should be directed to your HOD through your SCD.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello my people...I'm a graduate of this institution. I need a copy of my transcript...how do I go about it pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jeejo: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geezkyd(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Did you submit your TMAs yourself?
If it was submitted on your behalf did you confirm the results?
if you TMAs all 3 are not submitted, its possibly the reason behind the result you got.
Ndom:
Hello all,

All the 9 courses i wrote are showing "I" like incomplete. I am panicking. Anyone experiencing this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
jeejo:

Undergraduate or post graduate?
undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
jeejo:

Undergraduate or post graduate?
what I need is an hard copy for myself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
betliveman:
what I need is an hard copy for myself

As far as noun (and some conventional universities that I know of, such as UNILAG) is concerned, there is no such thing. Transcripts are never given to students. They are delivered on their behalf.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
I wanna buy some past questions... I've got dough to buy. If you have, please signal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ribasandez:
I wanna buy some past questions... I've got dough to buy. If you have, please signal.
I got them for u for free. POP only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sukueponmalu: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

I got them for u for free. POP only
I need some pop past questions too please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

I need some pop past questions too please.
Drop your email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
I need POP past questions for Bsc Information technology. doghorpa@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
POP Bsc Computer Science too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
doghorp:
I need POP past questions for Bsc Information technology.
xxxxx@gmail.com
Check your mail. Please, delete your mail from the orginal post
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
doghorp:
POP Bsc Computer Science too
Drop your email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ribasandez:

As far as noun (and some conventional universities that I know of, such as UNILAG) is concerned, there is no such thing. Transcripts are never given to students. They are delivered on their behalf.
ok...what about statement of results?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.