Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485942 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dampop1: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good Evening,
I just checked my results (MBA) they are all incomplete, what does that means?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
pyrated:
Good evening,

Pls my result is showing NE incomplete...please what could be the problem and how can I resolve this?
NE means NO EXAMS
Did you sit for the exam? If you did, you may proceed to your Study Centre with evidence of registration and evidence of attendance for the exams with a written complaint letter to the HOD through your Study Centre Director.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dampop1:
Good Evening,
Check the Remark... NT = No TMA, NE=No exams. So, which do you belong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Dampop1:
Good Evening,
I checked the only course I wrote and I saw F..... Lol I think there is a mix up somewhere with PG results released today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eminentbabe: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Ribasandez:

The right website for application to NOUN is nouonline.net
However, wait till January 10, admission is not taking place for now.
In other words, the school is on break.

Once the date is reached, come back again and we will show you the procedure.
However, once you go to nouonline.net, as you scroll down you will see undergraduate admission. That's what you should click. It's not working for now... Like I said, the school is on break.

thank you for this. im following closely, want to register for an undergraduate course. gracias to everyone helping out with priceless info here.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=jamoyakz post=85451819] I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EndInPraisess: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2020
So there's no way to get transcript from noun for transfer purpose, that's quite bad.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New year to you all. I would like prospective NOUN PGD/M.Sc. students to please indicate under this comment.

We could probably create a WhatsApp or Telegram forum for further discussions. Let's make the application process a smooth one for everyone. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
How to get transcript for undergraduate student for national open University,i want to know to process to get the transcript i have already pay the 20,000 naira so i don't know how to proceed, I want to send the transcript on a email , have anyone done it before pls share your experience .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you are interested, only economics students and those who are taking GSTs and General CIT courses, visit nouneco.dudaone.com. It will be changed to nouneco.com in a week's time. Have a blessed day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
How to get transcript for undergraduate student for national open University,i want to know to process to get the transcript i have already pay the 20,000 naira so i don't know how to proceed, I want to send the transcript on a email , have anyone done it before pls share your experience .

Visit nouneco.dudaone.com, scroll down and you will see the guidelines there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
mistarsam:
Happy New year to you all. I would like prospective NOUN PGD/M.Sc. students to please indicate under this comment.

We could probably create a WhatsApp or Telegram forum for further discussions. Let's make the application process a smooth one for everyone. Thanks.

is the form out? I want to run M.ed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Xtine22:

is the form out? I want to run M.ed
From what I gathered, admission process will start by the 10th of January, hopefully. Are you cool with the idea of having a WhatsApp/Telegram platform for prospective PGD/Masters students (2020 fresh intake) for further discussions and sharing of ideas? Or if there's an already existing platform, would anyone be kind enough to post the link?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
mistarsam:

From what I gathered, admission process will start by the 10th of January, hopefully. Are you cool with the idea of having a WhatsApp/Telegram platform for prospective PGD/Masters students (2020 fresh intake) for further discussions and sharing of ideas? Or if there's an already existing platform, would anyone be kind enough to post the link?
it will be a nice idea
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
mistarsam:

it will be a nice idea if non is existing already

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
mistarsam:

It's a great idea. I am very interested. Want to run my PGDE.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Xtine22:

it will be a nice idea
I will create one tonight and update the thread accordingly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buzzgal:

I will create a Telegram group and post the link here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buzzgal:

I'm having trouble dropping the link. Can you put down your phone number so that I can manually add you or you message me on Telegram @SamContentPro or 081.67.45.41.98 (remove the dots) on WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Xtine22:

it will be a nice idea if non is existing already

I'm having trouble dropping the link. Can you put down your phone number so that I can manually add you or you message me on Telegram @SamContentPro or 081.67.45.41.98 (remove the dots) on WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gracemama: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
mistarsam:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Gracemama:
Kindly message me on 081.67.45.41.98 on WhatsApp (remove the dots) or @SamContentPro on Telegram so that I can add you to the Telegram group
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gracemama: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
To join the telegram group. Copy the link below and add 'h' at the beginning and remove all space

ttps:/ / / 2QK6bIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Admission Requirements

Studying with us gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support you need to succeed.

Undergraduate Programmes
100 Level
Generally, the requirements for getting admission into the National Open University of Nigeria include five (5) credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study. The five (5) credits include Credits in Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects. More details can be found under programmes. http://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes

200 Level
i) National Diploma at Upper Credit from recognized institutions.

ii) National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subject(s) relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.

iii). International Baccalaureates, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two ‘A’ Level papers in relevant subjects and pre-requisite number of ‘O’ Level credit passes.

Postgraduate Programmes
To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.

1. For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes, candidates with professional qualifications such as ACA, ACIS, ACIB, ACII, ACIA, etc may be considered on individual merit.

2. For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recongnised by the Senate of the NOUN. However, holders of lower classification and with a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience may be considered on individual merit OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recongnised University OR A Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit in the relevant field of study. Candidate with membership certificate of relevant professional bodies may apply for the Master of Business (MBA) programme.

3. For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.

You are welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
EndInPraisess:
So there's no way to get transcript from noun for transfer purpose, that's quite bad.

There's an option for "transfer" on the undergraduate transcript application page though. But those staffs handling the transcript issuing department of the school are not helpful at all.

If you check the guideline page for prospective transcript applicants on http://www.nou.edu.ng/article/undergraduate-transcript-application-guidelines you will find that they have two phone numbers for transcript applicants to reach them on. Funny thing is both phone numbers are switched off 24/7. What kind of institution does that?

I paid the necessary fee and applied for my undergraduate transcript for some time now, after not getting any response for over one week, I followed up with an email to enquire about the status of my transcript application. Still no response up till now.

I am waiting until next week before I take any further step though

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kyrante(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please I am looking for NOUN change of project topic form. AnyBody that have should share with me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistarsam(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gracemama:
To join the telegram group. Copy the link below and add 'h' at the beginning and remove all space

ttps:/ / / 2QK6bIT
I think the Nairaland bot is messing up the link. See attached image

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please can someone post the link to the student portal.

I want to check my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
mistarsam:

Ok. Will do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please guys how does power point presentation work for PG project defence ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.