Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475857 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TouchOfSpice(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Please can someone who has a first degree in Mass communication apply for PGD - Information Technology in NOUN.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
TouchOfSpice:

Please can someone who has a first degree in Mass communication apply for PGD - Information Technology in NOUN.

Thank you.
https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/pereqpage.php

https://nou.edu.ng/programmes/pgd-information-technology

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TouchOfSpice(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/pereqpage.php

https://nou.edu.ng/programmes/pgd-information-technology

Thank you for responding to my enquiry. Checked the URL you provided. Though mass communication not in the list, but I can see "others".

Can I conclude That mass communication fall into the "others " category. (Please pardon my ignorance) smiley

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Both are not link to each other,
You can not use Mass Comm to study Info tech

TouchOfSpice:

Thank you for responding to my enquiry. Checked the URL you provided. Though mass communication not in the list, but I can see "others".

Can I conclude That mass communication fall into the "others " category. (Please pardon my ignorance) smiley

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Teddyg2:
Both are not link to each other,
You can not use Mass Comm to study Info tech

On the contrary, he may use it, provided he has credit pass in Physics and Chemistry. PGD is a leveller unlike Masters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2020
CHECK!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
TouchOfSpice:

Thanks.
True.
That "others" can be ascertained at the Study Centre. Try and check the closest Study Centre and find out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
DOCUMENTS FOR SCREENING

Your admission letter

Local government certificate

Birth certificate

Three photocopies of you results

Passports- go along with 6

And your O'level results must be the original copy

Application form

Remita receipt

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please after submitting project topics, how long before allocation of supervisors.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Unclesarm: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good evening everyone. Is it true that noun form comes out twice in a year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Immediately.
Remember your department are not to approve your project topic, is the work of your project supervisor to do that.

Askedi:
Please after submitting project topics, how long before allocation of supervisors.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pascalbenz: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Unclesarm:
Good evening everyone. Is it true that noun form comes out twice in a year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=pascalbenz post=86107410][/quote]
Yes. Technically. The two times is 1st and Second semester of every session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Unclesarm: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Do if I get the second form which is the second semester, will that be my own first semester or i will have to wait till next year to start first semester. Tnx
Enskynelson:

Yes. Technically. The two times is 1st and Second semester of every session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Unclesarm:
Do if I get the second form which is the second semester, will that be my own first semester or i will have to wait till next year to start first semester. Tnx
Yes it will be your first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by weller: 2:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Payment record inserted!
Please fill the pre-payment form, then use your RRR to continue
Please How do I continue from here

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moonfc: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Kazrem:

Yes, it is now. Generated for someone yesterday.

Please i just tried again and i am still unable to access Remita , i have used different browsers and yet no show.
How did you do it... Oluwa wetin de happen?

I need help please!!!

cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moonfc: 4:22am On Jan 26, 2020
weller:
Payment record inserted!
Please fill the pre-payment form, then use your RRR to continue
Please How do I continue from here

I am in the picture below, but once it starts redrecting to Remita, it shows:

Error 1020 Ray ID: 55af5aa629453444 • 2020-01-26 03:20:58 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 55af5aa629453444 • Your IP: 79.140.194.252 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:33am On Jan 26, 2020
moonfc:

Please i just tried again and i am still unable to access Remita , i have used different browsers and yet no show.
How did you do it... Oluwa wetin de happen?

I need help please!!!

cry
Send me a message on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2020
UPDATE ON IT/SIWES

Kindly be informed that it is compulsory to sign in and sign out at ITF office before and after attachment.

Also, make sure your form 8 is submitted on time and filled logbook is submitted for:

☑Marking

☑Grading

☑Stamping

Thanks...

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Anthonyo15:

FOLLOW THE STEPS:
✔ Login to ur portal
✔ Click eWallet
✔ Click on view wallet
✔ Lastly, Go back to the Homepage
If It Still Shows (-) Continuously Follow The Above Steps ⬆Till The Negative Balance Leave....

This didn't work for me but I was able to use an another method
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
To join whatsapp group for economics students, send me a text on
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teddyg2:
Immediately.
Remember your department are not to approve your project topic, is the work of your project supervisor to do that.

After submitting topics. I was told 2 Weeks before allocation of supervisor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

OK. Will get to you shortly.

Good evening sir,

Please am still waiting on you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Oricha62:
This didn't work for me but I was able to use an another method
Can you tell us the method you used sir?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2020
NOUN should please fast track release of next graduation list. I can not wait any longer.

Can someone furnish me with updates regarding the above.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
geodemainguy:
NOUN should please fast track release of next graduation list. I can not wait any longer.

Can someone furnish me with updates regarding the above.

I saw something about Senate meeting on February 11 on the Calendar. My guess is it's likely going to be one of the days in February 14 to February 20.

But it's better they are delaying Sha. They should take their time to make sure no merited student is left out. Last year, a lot of merited students did not graduate. The thing is, whenever they want to release it, they should, as long as it is before the convocation day.

By the way, masters students carried out their project defense few weeks ago, and the school intends to include them into the list of graduating students. So I think they are still working on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Good Morning

Matric numbers from NOU17 below are still having negative balance issue which has made them not to be able to carry on with their registration.

Admission processing is very much available for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD. You can refer people to me for processing advise and assistance.

If your matric number is NOU18 or NOU19 you have know issue, clear your negative balance and proceed with registration

Enjoy the week.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2020
Which center is that?

Askedi:

After submitting topics. I was told 2 Weeks before allocation of supervisor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
UPDATE!!!

All issue of negative balance has been resolved you can now proceed with your payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.