Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481459 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 1:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Somebody help!!! My portal is showing -65000, any solution to this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Students who have portal related issues. E.g. WRONG STUDY CENTRE, UNABLE TO LOGIN AND ALL OTHER PORTAL RELATED PROBLEMS should go to their study centres with their particulars for ratification on or before 15th February, 2020.

Signed: Mgt.
For: All study centres
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2020
BE INFORMED!!!

To those postgraduate student that just want to enroll for admission, your transcript is really necessary because you will be given a conditional letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Read the comments backwards, you may find a. Solution. If your matric is 2017 downward, maybe you should wait, it general issues though

Phiheywhy1:
Somebody help!!! My portal is showing -65000, any solution to this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jideflows(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Teddyg2:
She should take that to her department at the SC

she is planning on meeting with the director of the study center.. her department is saying there is nothing they can do about it..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Attention! Attention!!Attention!!
*Screening* has commence today for *fresher's*,
Let the newly admitted student's ,go to their various centers for *matric no*,
Requirements,
��Admission letter
��6passport,birth certificate,
��Olevel certificate,application for
��state of origin ,remita receipt ,

*We offer the following��*
We render the following services;
�Portal Registration (new and returning student)
�Portal Analysis
�Cgpa calculation
�Tma _solution(pdf)/submission_ 30/30 guarantee
�Past Questions (2012-2019 All faculty) and summary copies
�Course Material PDF files
�Exam summary
�IT/SEMINAR/PROJECT solutions
*07085777245*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
She should try is luck, or She should re-register

jideflows:
she is planning on meeting with the director of the study center.. her department is saying there is nothing they can do about it..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
REMINDER!!!

If your matric number is nou18........ And nou19.......

You could now login to your various portal

Click e-wallet then view wallet then scroll down and click back

Your negative balance should dissappear.. If Yours doesn't disappear be patient for a while

U can now generate RRR and make your payments, also register for the semester, courses and exam

Note: 2017 downward RRR is still under process

Nou17....... downward should wait```
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Samisha500:
BE INFORMED!!!

To those postgraduate student that just want to enroll for admission, your transcript is really necessary because you will be given a conditional letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.
you mean our transcript is needed for masters?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nizelgirl(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please i need NOU study centers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and how much is school fees for Masters Programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
nizelgirl:
Please i need NOU study centers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and how much is school fees for Masters Programme

I can get you their director's number if you wish for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teddyg2:
Read the comments backwards, you may find a. Solution. If your matric is 2017 downward, maybe you should wait, it general issues though

Yes, my matric is Nou16
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anthonyo15:
REMINDER!!!

If your matric number is nou18........ And nou19.......

You could now login to your various portal

Click e-wallet then view wallet then scroll down and click back

Your negative balance should dissappear.. If Yours doesn't disappear be patient for a while

U can now generate RRR and make your payments, also register for the semester, courses and exam

Note: 2017 downward RRR is still under process

Nou17....... downward should wait```

Ok sir, so we should wait a little, no need of seen bursar Shee? my matric is nou16
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Phiheywhy1:

Ok sir, so we should wait a little, no need of seen bursar Shee? my matric is nou16
YEA. STAY CALM!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Before You Make Payments To Your Student Portal Make Sure You Have A Positive Balance.

If You Are Having A Negative Balance(-) In Your Portal Kindly Wait Till It's Rectified, Before Paying Into Your Portal

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Samisha500:
BE INFORMED!!!

do you mean for masters aspirants? and Yes, I want to apply for M.ed, I have a B.A and a PGDE, is it only PGDE transcript I will need or both?
please urgent response!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by studentarrive: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moonfc: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
rrreer:
NOTE:

REMITA not working at the moment. Everyone should just be patient for now.

I have been trying to apply for a postgraduate course,

Please is REMITA working now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chidirolex: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Call or send a message on WhatsApp for your undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA Projects/thesis/seminar.
�: 08067578848 ..

Join our [url=/E8ywm04TA0FKbfnXxuFpD4]WhatsApp[/url] group for more info.

Amazing you can get 10% on any referral. But you'll contact us to register first as a marketing member.

Or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @speceria.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
NOUN VITAL INFORMATION

PoP
Pen on Paper is a form of examination conducted for students from third year (300L) and above. The write on paper using pen/biro. It's totally offline examination.

CBT/E-Exams
Computer Based Examinations is an electronic form of examination comprising of Objectives and Subjectives. It's conducted for students from first year (100L) to second year (200L)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holaah: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please i need answer for this question
I didn't register for one of my core course and I have already exhausted the whole 24 units,
Will I be able to register the course together with my 2nd semester courses. Please i need answers ��
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Holaah:
Please i need answer for this question
I didn't register for one of my core course and I have already exhausted the whole 24 units,
Will I be able to register the course together with my 2nd semester courses. Please i need answers ��
YES. You can register that course alongside next semester courses. Relax.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nizelgirl(f): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
IzuDestiny:

I can get you their director's number if you wish for it. Contact me on 08162184893

I'm not looking for Director's number I want to know their study center in Port Harcourt. So if you know any kindly mention it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:40am On Jan 25, 2020
moonfc:

I have been trying to apply for a postgraduate course,

Please is REMITA working now?

Yes, it is now. Generated for someone yesterday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

the one I asked you is still unanswered there, go up and do justice to it, if you don't have answer to it say so.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holaah: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2020
I do appreciate your response, thank you very much. smiley
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Xtine22:

do you mean for masters aspirants? and Yes, I want to apply for M.ed, I have a B.A and a PGDE, is it only PGDE transcript I will need or both?
please urgent response!
The transcript thing is actually new in NOUN admission requirements hence very little formal information is available in that regards. But by the rule of human judgement, it should be the PGDE transcripts alone as it is the highest qualification that qualifies you for the MED. However, be prepared in case the SC sees it differently. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Xtine22:

the one I asked you is still unanswered there, go up and do justice to it, if you don't have answer to it say so.

Seriously Some people can feel so entitled!!! Learn some good manners! I wish he didn't even answer you sef

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

The transcript thing is actually new in NOUN admission requirements hence very little formal information is available in that regards. But by the rule of human judgement, it should be the PGDE transcripts alone as it is the highest qualification that qualifies you for the MED. However, be prepared in case the SC sees it differently. Cheers.
k. thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Ribasandez:

Seriously Some people can feel so entitled!!! Learn some good manners! I wish he didn't even answer you sef
you took old port?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Xtine22:
you took old port?
You definitely lack manners. Move on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.