Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3620528 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by autolearner: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
autolearner:
Can anyone please confirm if admission is still on for the PgD program, specifically in Information Technology, and how long the program lasts.

Thank you.
Admission is on. The program is for two semesters. Transcripts is required for the admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by autolearner: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
autolearner:

Thank you.
Please give me a contact I can reach you on.
Enskynelson(AT)gmail(dot)com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
autolearner:
Can anyone please confirm if admission is still on for the PgD program, specifically in Information Technology, and how long the program lasts.

Thank you.
for any enquiries and instant reg, contact me on WhatsApp 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelite: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pls.
If COURSES ND EXAMS REGISTRATION CLOSE BY MARCH 30TH ,
1ST TMA IS ALSO 9TH OF THAT MARCH .
THOSE THAT REGISTER THEIR COURSE ND EXAM NOW BETWEEN 10TH ND 30TH OF MARCH HOW THEY NOW DO THEIR OWN 1TMA?
THANK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelite: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
PLS.
Is money save in my e-warllet for just a year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Rafaelite:
PLS.
Is money save in my e-warllet for just a year?
Yes. But keep the receipt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2020
I came across this info .Graduands are hereby informed that Certificates will be ready for collection in June, 2020 in the following order:

i. Faculty of Management Sciences
ii. Faculty of Social Sciences & Faculty of Sciences
iii. Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, CEMBA/CEMPA, ASCON

GRADUANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CONVOCATION VENUE BEFORE THE END OF THE CEREMONY. GRADUANDS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO COMPLY WITH THESE ARRANGEMENTS.

Pals, how true is this info?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
emmaclue

These days, I'm not even sure about anything anymore. I just confirmed that Convocation ceremony will hold on the 21st of March and Convocation lecture a day before. (I got to know because I was informed from HQ- I guess I'm an awardee for that day, although nothing was mentioned about that).

I want to believe that certificates will be given on that day, just as the case with last year. Where did you get your info from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Check out this.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Ribasandez:
emmaclue

These days, I'm not even sure about anything anymore. I just confirmed that Convocation ceremony will hold on the 21st of March and Convocation lecture a day before. (I got to know because I was informed from HQ- I guess I'm an awardee for that day, although nothing was mentioned about that).

I want to believe that certificates will be given on that day, just as the case with last year. Where did you get your info from?

But matriculation is scheduled for March 21st..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
emmaclue:

Certificates will be ready for collection in June

Someone should please confirm this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Someone should please confirm this
▶March 20th, convocation lecture while

▶March 21st is main convocation day and also collection of certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelite: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pls,
Help.
If COURSES ND EXAMS REGISTRATION CLOSE BY MARCH 30TH ,
And 1st TMA IS ALSO 9TH OF THAT MARCH .
What of THOSE THAT REGISTER THEIRs BETWEEN 10TH ND 31TH OF MARCH HOW THEY NOW DO THEIR OWN 1TMA?
THANK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Samisha500:

▶March 20th, convocation lecture while

▶March 21st is main convocation day and also collection of certificate

Thanks for the info....but when is matriculation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gurutype1: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please can someone guide me on how to generate remita number. I have tried so many times by wasn't successful. I have my unique ID.

Trying to apply for MSC Public Health

Tried different websites but couldn't get it right
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
gurutype1:
Please can someone guide me on how to generate remita number. I have tried so many times by wasn't successful. I have my unique ID.

Trying to apply for MSC Public Health

Tried different websites but couldn't get it right

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/pereqpage.php

That's the direct link there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
emmaclue:

Thanks for the info....but when is matriculation?
21ST OF MARCH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Samisha500:

21ST OF MARCH

That means they are doing both the matric and convocation same day.... Just pray we collect our certificate same day oooo....

God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
emmaclue:

That means they are doing both the matric and convocation same day.... Just pray we collect our certificate same day oooo....

God bless you.
It may likely be an error. Maybe Samisha500 thought u asked of convocation date. Matriculation can't possibly happen on the same day as convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enskynelson:

It may likely be an error. Maybe Samisha500 thought u asked of convocation date. Matriculation can't possibly happen on the same day as convocation.

On the school calendar, it was stated March 21st for matriculation while convocation 28th March... The whole stuff is confusing.. Some persons came up with there will be no collection of certificate on the convocation day until June 2020. Make noun no break our heart oooo cos delay is dangerous.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
emmaclue:

On the school calendar, it was stated March 21st for matriculation while convocation 28th March... The whole stuff is confusing.. Some persons came up with there will be no collection of certificate on the convocation day until June 2020. Make noun no break our heart oooo cos delay is dangerous.
Seriously, June is too far na, I have urgent need for that certificate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2020
please why is it showing admission pending since?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Any MSc Information Technology student or graduate here! Pls tell me the fiirst semester courses compulsory and elective for MSc Information Technology. Urgent pls... Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2020
ajayidavid99:
Any MSc Information Technology student or graduate here! Pls tell me the fiirst semester courses compulsory and elective for MSc Information Technology. Urgent pls... Tnx
Drop your email and I will send to u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2020
What should I do? I paid for my transcript since January 29 still no update till now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Any bsc information technology graduate in the house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2020
NOUN UPDATE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2020
oloyedayo:
What should I do? I paid for my transcript since January 29 still no update till now.
My coursemate paid for his since November last year. Up till this MOMENT, no response from NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
lexdino:

My coursemate paid for his since November last year. Up till this MOMENT, no response from NOUN.
Hmm... All the testimonies about transcripts from NOUN is not nice at all yet transcripts is now required for all PG programmes in NOUN. Sad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.