Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486283 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
ajayidavid99@gmail.com
Thank you very much

Enskynelson:

Drop your email and I will svend to u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trendingsleek: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hi, am about to start Msc in public health what is the duration for this course. If there is any group please let me know.thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
ajayidavid99:
*****david99@gmail.com
Thank you very much

Done!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
trendingsleek:
Hi, am about to start Msc in public health what is the duration for this course. If there is any group please let me know.thank you
M.Sc. Public Health is not starting fully this semester hence, the necessary information is not officially available right now. NOUN admission process for PG courses is now a bit hectic due to transcripts as part of requirement. I suggest you focus right now on securing the admission first. The programme will commence fully by next semester 2020_2 (around July/August).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trendingsleek: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

M.Sc. Public Health is not starting fully this semester hence, the necessary information is not officially available right now. NOUN admission process for PG courses is now a bit hectic due to transcripts as part of requirement. I suggest you focus right now on securing the admission first. The programme will commence fully by next semester 2020_2 (around July/August).

To end when?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
trendingsleek:

To end when?
Clarify your question pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Notice To All NOUN Students Abuja Model Study Centre

This is to info all students of the National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Abuja Model Study Centre that there will be a general meeting with the Study Management Centre on

READ MORE:- Notice To All NOUN Students Abuja Model Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelite: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
I generated RRR last week monday for admission, pls. can i stil pay d money tommorow or i should generate another one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Rafaelite:

I generated RRR last week monday for admission,
pls. can i stil pay d money tommorow or i should generate another one.
YOU CAN STILL MAKE PAYMENT WITH THE RRR YOU GENERATED LASTWEEK..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

Done!
Pls av not received it o, av not seen it, but grateful for the attempt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
ajayidavid99:

Pls av not received it o, av not seen it, but grateful for the attempt
ajayidavid99 (at) gmail.com
I sent the message since morning and it is in my sent item. I am however resending it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

ajayidavid99 (at) gmail.com
I sent the message since morning and it is in my sent item. I am however resending it.
Thanks, will gather the courses from there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
UPDATE!!!

If you have the means of paying your school fees, don't relent or wait until portal is closed, just do the needful now because school portal might start malfunctioning when it's getting too late.

I would advice you not to rely on the 31st of March for your payment.
May God provide for all your needs.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello House!

Please, is it advisable to pay for the graduation gown through remita now?

Then about the "graduation advancement survey form", the year of graduation still shows "2019? Do we fill it that way? Or wait till 2020 shows up?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Good thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Please has anyone been cleared for transcript submission from NOUN pg school? Abeg I want to confirm something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
lexdino:

My coursemate paid for his since November last year. Up till this MOMENT, no response from NOUN.
+2348079618970, +2348167424141, It is a public line, the line is open from 10am to 4pm. Call them, they will help u....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Minaht(f): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
hello, i'm a new student of open university. please i want know when and how lecture commences or probably things i need to know or do as a new student and if there"s a group chat for new students on whatsapp i" like join. Thanks! smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Minaht:
hello, i'm a student of noun. faculty of science (environmental management and toxicology)
ok welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
It 's like Exam registration icon have stop working?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please I want to do a PGD in Education in NOUN. Someone who has done or is doing it, can you please put me through on the steps and how I go about it. Also how tasking is it?

Thanks for your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
CONVOCATION UPDATE

Clearance for graduating students is currently on-going at McCarthy centre . Show up with your student ID card and a set of your admission file with the required documents.
Thank you.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trendingsleek: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

Clarify your question pls.

I want to know the duration of Msc public health in NOUN if they start in July or August according to what some said it's going to end when?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hismond(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
So those of us that applied for Postgraduate should just start taking our minds off this semester, my school is still playing delaying tactics with my transcript since 2weeks ago
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
trendingsleek:

I want to know the duration of Msc public health in NOUN if they start in July or August according to what some said it's going to end when?
The programme is yet to start, hence to get any formal information about it is difficult. I said that earlier. But prepare for maximum of three semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
DISCLAIMER NOTICE ON NYSC MOBILIZATION SCAM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.