Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488525 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fkj202004:

Congratulations
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tuta5: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good afternoon all.
I am a 400 level student of NOUN (B.SC ECONOMICS)
I registered an elective course this semester (INR481) to be precise but was unable to write the exam because of an unforeseen circumstance.
My question is: Do i have to register for the exam next semester (2021/1) or not?
My reason for asking is that i have registered the mandatory courses (GST, COURSES, AND ELECTIVES). I have also passed all the courses and will also pass this semester's exams by God's grace.
Can i graduate without writing the INR481 as i have even exceeded the required credit units for all my classes of courses (GST, COURSES, AND ELECTIVES).
Note: INR481 is an elective course for me.
Enskynelson, Samisha and others please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions..

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
INFORMATION FOR MSC PUBLIC HEALTH

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Drop your email address or whatsapp number

Goodevening sir,

Can you please assist me with these materials too, I'm putting in for msc public health..
Godbless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fkj202004:

fkj202004@gmail.com

Thank you in advance Sir

Hello sir,

Can you be off assistant, I want to put in for msc public health too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Erums:

Hello sir,

Can you be off assistant, I want to put in for msc public health too

Yes. Drop your email let me forward it to you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Erums:

Goodevening sir,

Can you please assist me with these materials too, I'm putting in for msc public health..
Godbless
Drop your email address
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Samisha500:
INFORMATION FOR MSC PUBLIC HEALTH
It's not just the 'underlisted' but ALL PHS 800L courses!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Drop your email address

Terumusele@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Erums:

Terumusele@gmail.com
Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Sent

Thank you, how do i go about the admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Erums:

Thank you, how do i go about the admission?
Form costs N7500
www.admissions.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Form costs N7500
www.admissions.nouonline.net

Ok when I pay this,when is the resumption, I have been trying to look for the new semester timetable but to no avail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Erums:

Ok when I pay this,when is the resumption, I have been trying to look for the new semester timetable but to no avail
Check your mail for the academic calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Check your mail for the academic calendar

Thank you sir, I might need some explanation, from the date, pen on paper exam already commenced, what does this mean? Can I still start up like everyone for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 5:50am On Jan 23, 2021
hello all. Am currently running msc in peace and conflict studies it’s a 3 semester course. Is it possible I finish in 2 semesters by picking my project in the 2nd semester. I need to finish ASAP hence d rush. Experts in the house can I do it that way

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2021
oyukuwife:
hello all. Am currently running msc in peace and conflict studies it’s a 3 semester course. Is it possible I finish in 2 semesters by picking my project in the 2nd semester. I need to finish ASAP hence d rush. Experts in the house can I do it that way
Yes, u can finish all in two semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
K9blunt:
Greetings!

Please does anyone have Noun's Academic schedule for 2021?

>>>>>>NOUN Academic Calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2021
nelxxy:
how do you fund your e-wallet. I am new to noun because the information i have so far is confusing

>>>>>How To Pay School NOUN Fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
tuta5:
Good afternoon all.
I am a 400 level student of NOUN (B.SC ECONOMICS)
I registered an elective course this semester (INR481) to be precise but was unable to write the exam because of an unforeseen circumstance.
My question is: Do i have to register for the exam next semester (2021/1) or not?
My reason for asking is that i have registered the mandatory courses (GST, COURSES, AND ELECTIVES). I have also passed all the courses and will also pass this semester's exams by God's grace.
Can i graduate without writing the INR481 as i have even exceeded the required credit units for all my classes of courses (GST, COURSES, AND ELECTIVES).
Note: INR481 is an elective course for me.
Enskynelson, Samisha and others please help
You can graduate without the said course provided it is an elective and u meet other requirements for graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xmen149(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Anyone can help please
how do noun decide their students final Graduating CGPA.
noticed surge in non graduation of students mostly pgd and MSc bcs of below 3.0
anyone with info can help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

It's been posted here earlier. Kindly go through the thread.

Pls have they started screening and issuing matric number to new students at Lagos study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
UPDATE

More Graduation List is OUT...

The Management has released all postgraduate programmes graduation list

Click on the link below to download and check your name on the list

>>>>> Approved NOUN Graduation List For 2020/2021 Session (UPDATED)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Xmen149:
Anyone can help please

how do noun decide their students final Graduating CGPA.

noticed surge in non graduation of students mostly pgd and MSc bcs of below 3.0

anyone with info can help
PG requirements include minimum of 3.0CGPA. Some students meet minimum TCE and passing all CORE courses yet don't graduate because they don't meet the minimum CGPA requirement. In such a case, if the difference is not much, the only way out is to pick other electives and get a good grade that can boost the CGPA back to 3.0 otherwise, it ends up being a waste of time and resources earning nothing on the long run.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrysuperb: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Finally, my name has appeared on the graduation list. I thank the Almighty God for making it possible and bringing me this far.
I also thank everyone on this thread for making it very helpful to both current and potential students. Shalom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sandraberry: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please help, I couldn't find my name on the post graduate graduation list, i have met all requirements.
How do I reach them? My study center can't explain why my name wasn't found. Help please 08060482086
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tuta5: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Enskynelson post=98351611]
You can graduate without the said course provided it is an elective and u meet other requirements for graduation. [/quot
Thankse]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xmen149(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

PG requirements include minimum of 3.0CGPA. Some students meet minimum TCE and passing all CORE courses yet don't graduate because they don't meet the minimum CGPA requirement. In such a case, if the difference is not much, the only way out is to pick other electives and get a good grade that can boost the CGPA back to 3.0 otherwise, it ends up being a waste of time and resources earning nothing on the long run.

mehn!!! this is information that should be made public.

someone told me today they include all the F in calculating the CGPA including the new scores from the carryover too. this makes students CGPA to drop drastically
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please can MBA be completed in 3 semesters? That is combining project with 3rd semester?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Xmen149:

mehn!!! this is information that should be made public.

someone told me today they include all the F in calculating the CGPA including the new scores from the carryover too. this makes students CGPA to drop drastically

Yes, but if a student goes back to write it again, simply replace the F with the new grade. Then recalculate your CGPA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.