Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489693 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
segsman:
Let's save you the stress of clearance wahala and get your original certificate to you at your door step....this is 100% real* *chat me up asap 07063875320

Cost?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kizito55:

Please Sir, what tip(s) do you give for writing an exam in NOUN MBA an passing with distinction?
Drop your email and I will link you up with someone who just finished MBA. He was about the fastest to graduate compared to the others in the list.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
UPDATE

New Graduation List is OUT...

The list was approved and released on 25th Jan 2021

Click on the link below to download and check your name

>>>>> Approved NOUN Graduation List For 2020/2021 Session (UPDATED)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enskynelson:

Drop your email and I will link you up with someone who just finished MBA. He was about the fastest to graduate compared to the others in the list.
Alexken555555@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyinakin(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please What are we to take along to abuja to collet the certificate and is there are fee required t pay for the collection of the certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please note that PAD330 is to be taken on the DAY17, Saturday 6th February 2021, by 2:30pm. Kindly inform affected students as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mbanefoeze(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please Is There Any Whatsapp Group for Noun Aspirants or Undergraduate
For a better Communication
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kizito55:

Thanks
Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fkj202004:

Well, the certificates won't be sent but instead you will have to go to Headquarters to collect it yourself.

A date will be fixed for each faculties to go to Headquarters for the certificate collection.

Um, headquarters as in Abuja? So one must physically go to Abuja to collect one's certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adedolapo2021:

Um, headquarters as in Abuja? So one must physically go to Abuja to collect one's certificate?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please i need your opinion on my issue. I finished my PGD programme last year and my result is out but unfortunately, I have not submitted my binding project report but my supervisor has already scored me. I should have submitted but I was told to come after the ongoing exam finishes. When will my set (some have not even done with the supervisors) graduate will it be next year or towards the end of the year

Edusportal:
UPDATE

New Graduation List is OUT...

The list was approved and released on 25th Jan 2021

Click on the link below to download and check your name

>>>>> Approved NOUN Graduation List For 2020/2021 Session (UPDATED)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enskynelson:

Well, minimum required is about 72units.
24units each in three semesters. Mathematically possible.

Good study guide is 2 credit units, and compulsory to graduate any program in NOUN. That has brought one semester to 23 credit units. The remaining 1 credit unit will still hold him to the 4th semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:04am On Jan 26, 2021
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 4DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 29TH OF JANUARY ...

4. ALL GST TMA RE-OPENED.

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions..

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Sent

Good day Sir, please confirm if first semester courses for M.Sc. Public health is 10 core Courses and 2 elective courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mehn exams are hard in NOUN oh shocked. You people shouting TMA 30/30 guaranteed!... Look for a way to guarantee exam for us too na.... sad My EDU 726 was something else today o cry

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
anu3:

Please add my number (signature). Thanks.

You wouldn't believe am just seeing this! But number not in your signature anyways.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please when is the next semester starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
parrotibaba:
Please when is the next semester starting?

... registration has started already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pimiento:

... registration has started already
not this semester, the next one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
AoA777:

You wouldn't believe am just seeing this! But unumber not in your signature anyways.

Oh, I see. Please add it now. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
parrotibaba:

Registration will happen after the new semester resumes. But new students can enroll (However, they cannot register for the next semester until later).

I suppose March. Not sure, but it fits quite well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ribasandez:

Registration will happen after the new semester resumes. But new students can enroll (However, they cannot register for the next semester until later).
Registration is on. Semester registration, course registration. The only thing you cannot do at the moment is exams registration and registration of Carryover exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Registration is on. Semester registration, course registration. The only thing you cannot do at the moment is exams registration and registration of Carryover exams.

Oh okay. Makes a lot of sense.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidinchrist(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
parrotibaba:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=davidinchrist post=98475413][/quote] thanks seems like the E-examinations was a success last year since it is added to the calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
parrotibaba:
thanks seems like the E-examinations was a success last year since it is added to the calendar.

The E-examination has always been a tradition at NOUN. It wasn't newly introduced. I think you are referring to the virtual examination taken at home. That has not been included. And no one knows what may become of it at this point.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
I hope this news finds all Economics students.

If you are an economics student and you wish to do your graduate study (in economics) abroad, there is one course that is an elective at NOUN which is considered very essential for graduate admission in many schools abroad.

97% of NOUN Economics students avoid the course like a bug. But it's very important.

The course is ECO 459 (Advanced Mathematical Economics).

My advice- If you wanna further in ECO outside the shores of this country, take that course.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.