Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475369 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
nelxxy:
How is school fees for new student?
They gave my brother 75000naira but i see 36000naira on school website i am confuse undecided

The 75000 should be inclusive of course and exam registrations. 36000 is only for semester registration, the others should be for course and exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WeddingParol: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
tongue tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
WeddingParol:
Hello Everyone,

I have done my MSC Project and seminar defence with my results released on my portal.

I logged on to my portal now and discovered that my Msc and seminar results earlier released are missing.

What could be happening?

Someone please help.

Well, it happened to all students. You are safe don't stress yourself. If you check your portal, you will notice that they project result feature is now alone under tasks when you login to your Portal. Upgrade is been done on the portal.

Relax your mind, you are safe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

Chat me up on Whatsapp

Hello sir, please can I get M.Sc. Public Health materials from you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fkj202004:

Hello sir, please can I get M.Sc. Public Health materials from you?
Drop your email address or whatsapp number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

fkj202004@gmail.com

Thank you in advance Sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Has anyone been able to send NOUN transcript to WES or other bodies for Evaluation Successfully, if so please how has it been done, or whoever has a clue should kindly help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Enskynelson:

Thank you sir. The documents are well received

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2021
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 9DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 29TH OF JANUARY ...

4. ALL GST TMA CLOSED.

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2021
UPDATE

NOUN Graduating Students that have funds in their e-wallet can get a refund of the money or Use the Money for clearance at the study centre

>>>>> How To Claim Refund Of Balance in E-wallet – NOUN Graduating Students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
zyead:
Has anyone been able to send NOUN transcript to WES or other bodies for Evaluation Successfully, if so please how has it been done, or whoever has a clue should kindly help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions..

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report...

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please and Please, who is in Jos study center here oooooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelxxy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Edusportal:
UPDATE

NOUN Graduating Students that have funds in their e-wallet can get a refund of the money or Use the Money for clearance at the study centre

>>>>> How To Claim Refund Of Balance in E-wallet – NOUN Graduating Students
how do you fund your e-wallet. I am new to noun because the information i have so far is confusing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yetiyemi88: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
zyead:

I have. I used ETX-ng and it was a smooth sail. You can choose to do it yourself if you wish to reduce that cost spent on ETX-ng. The guys in the transcript office of noun are efficient

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kachimor(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good day
I hv Bsc/ed in Biology and MSc in Environmental Biology, also professional qualification in Nigeria institute of management. Can I apply for MBA in business administration in noun without doing PGD in business administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Has exams started?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
nelxxy:
how do you fund your e-wallet. I am new to noun because the information i have so far is confusing
Login to your portal. Click e-wallet, click Generate Remita Number and take it up from there. The RRR generated, take it to the bank and pay for it. After the payment, you will be given the receipt. Login to your wallet again, click e-wallet,then click credit RRR. Enter the RRR you just paid for (without the dashes), click proceed. That's all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
parrotibaba:
Has exams started?
POP exams began on 18th January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
kachimor:
Good day
I hv Bsc/ed in Biology and MSc in Environmental Biology, also professional qualification in Nigeria institute of management. Can I apply for MBA in business administration in noun without doing PGD in business administration
Second Class Lower in Any Discipline is the minimum requirement. You are qualified
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abeg who dey Jos na?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enskynelson:

POP exams began on 18th January.
thanks

Also which course can you advice someone to do in PGD that is easy and flexible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2021
MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE - SEMINAR PRESENTATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Greetings!

Please does anyone have Noun's Academic schedule for 2021?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2021
K9blunt:
Greetings!

Please does anyone have Noun's Academic schedule for 2021?
It's been posted here earlier. Kindly go through the thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
parrotibaba:
thanks

Also which course can you advice someone to do in PGD that is easy and flexible?
Your interest, focus, previous qualification and career should come first over the flexibility. Why not look up the PG courses on the NOUN portal
www.admissions.nouonline.net and see if you meet the requirements.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2021
BREAKING NEWS

GST TMAs ARE REOPENED!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Hiploko:
Abeg who dey Jos na?
HELP ME NAAAAAAAA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Glory be unto God, my name is on the graduating list!

cheers to you guys

more success ahead of yours too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Funkybabee:
Glory be unto God, my nameis on the graduating list!

cheers to you guys

more success ahead of yours too

Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.