Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485323 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Enskynelson:

Not until the just-concluded exams' results are released.
Thank you sir.
It's always good to have something positive to look forward to in this life.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
WHAT'S NEW? RELEASE OF PROJECT RESULTS

We are glad to inform you that project result for last semester has been released today and the website where you will check it is nouonline.net

Alright, follow carefully as we learn how to check your project result.

1. Click this hyperlink https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Login with your matric number and password (if you have done portal registration this week)

3. Click on Tasks

4. Select 2020/2 Project Results

5. View your result and remember to ''save'' a soft copy on your device or cloud for reference

Have a wonderful noon at work!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
good day to you all,i did tma1 and tma2 for all my gst courses, but missed tma3 for all my gst only.how are they going to assess me now?.

secondly,where can i get accademic calender
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
dubezra:
good day to you all,i did tma1 and tma2 for all my gst courses, but missed tma3 for all my gst only.how are they going to assess me now?.

secondly,where can i get accademic calender
Your exams score plus the sum of your two TMAs.
See Academic Calendar here
https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/page/20202021-academic-calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
When is the deadline for submission of project for this new semester if one wants the result to come out the next graduating list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Staness:
When is the deadline for submission of project for this new semester if one wants the result to come out the next graduating list
31st July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
livinsoul:

Please when is the next graduation list expected?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Samisha500:
Breaking News!!!

Project Results is Out

Mgt

Do they release batch by batch?I have not seen mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pass your exams with 90+ marks. Study with e-EXAM Past Questions and Answers

Get your study material, Past Questions and Answers from the Undergraduate section of Q and A App

Past Questions and Answers for the listed GST courses are available on Q and A App
GST 101, 102, 105, 107
GST 201, 202, 203

Get the App from Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wow. But registration for the semester just started yesterday. Is that even feasible
Enskynelson:

31st July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GenyEbere(f): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
What is required total course units for PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Staness:
Wow. But registration for the semester just started yesterday. Is that even feasible
It's for those that registered last semester or previously. It is a mop-up exercise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2021
This is what display when I check my project results.who can help me to interpret this?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by homies100: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Dear Students,
We are group of scientific and non -scientific project, seminars and assignments writers. Contact us on: 07060885512
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Ok. Thank you
Enskynelson:

It's for those that registered last semester or previously. It is a mop-up exercise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frank619: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Anthonyo15:

We are glad to inform you that project result for last semester has been released today and the website where you will check it is nouonline.net

2. Login with your matric number and password (if you have done portal registration this week)

3. Click on Tasks

5. View your result and remember to ''save'' a soft copy on your device or cloud for reference

I did virtual exam and was booked for exam Malpractice because my nephew interrupted in while writing. Went I went to school I saw the list of students to face panel but my name wasn't included, I'm I safe or it's for pen on pen on paper.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please I can't view my project results..is it everybody?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
frank619:

I did virtual exam and was booked for exam Malpractice because my nephew interrupted in while writing. Went I went to school I saw the list of students to face panel but my name wasn't included, I'm I safe or it's for pen on pen on paper.
The list you saw may not be the just-concluded exams. It could be 2020/2 exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
i submitted my project December last year and i was contacted April to pay the sum of 2k naira concerning project which I paid. Moderation concluded not long ago & i still haven't seen my result.

Update: I just checked my learning space portal and it seems my project was recently moderated in uyo. So i guess I'll wait
Finally I've seen my result. Thank God grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sinensis: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
How much will it cost me to register for MSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! All Department.

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER.

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good evening guys. Please what document format are we to submit/upload our projects?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
Finally I've seen my result. Thank God grin
Hello How did u check I have not seen mine.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adbaba(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
When will the coming semester registration begin? Precisely at Macarthy study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Anthonyo15:

3. Click on Tasks

I need help pls, I did my project well, I even saw my score sheet 75% A, on checking my result, I saw F as my grade, I am so sad and depressed as it cost me a lot and I have been on it since December 2019, pls help me, is there any reason my result came out that way and is there anything I can do about it.

Pls help a sister
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
CuteTolex:

I need help pls, I did my project well, I even saw my score sheet 75% A, on checking my result, I saw F as my grade, I am so sad and depressed as it cost me a lot and I have been on it since December 2019, pls help me, is there any reason my result came out that way and is there anything I can do about it.

Pls help a sister
shocked This must me traumatic. There's only one person I saw failed project. What the guy did was go to his Study Centre and a letter was written to the department for clarification and it was clarified that the project was not actually done well and not properly supervised. You can go to your Study Centre so they can try same so you can know what really went wrong.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:12am On Jul 19, 2021
skillzlujan:
Good evening guys. Please what document format are we to submit/upload our projects?
Pdf, doc or docx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2021
While you wait for more informed advice, I think you should speak to your supervisor and find a way to submit the report provided it is within the allowed plagiarism percentage.
I guess you're just unlucky with external examiner who reviewed your report. I know of a Lady whose report was stepped down by an external examiner but she resubmitted the same report, and the new examiner awarded her 70+
Note: Save for letter of clarification, Faculty officers may ask you to write a letter, experience has shown that the letter approach will most likely waste your time with nothing to show for it.
CuteTolex:

Pls help a sister

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ovi4real(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello,

I Read B.sc in zoology as my first degree, and I want to enroll for a Masters in Information Technology at the Noun University.
My question is will I be accepted to do a masters degree or will be told to do Post graduate diploma (since IT is not my first discipline). but kindly note I have 5 credits for O' level and also have a second class Lower.
This is giving me concern to know the next step I should take.
Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
ovi4real:
Hello,

I Read B.sc in zoology as my first degree, and I want to enroll for a Masters in Information Technology at the Noun University.
My question is will I be accepted to do a masters degree or will be told to do Post graduate diploma (since IT is not my first discipline). but kindly note I have 5 credits for O' level and also have a second class Lower.
This is giving me concern to know the next step I should take.
Thanks in advance.
Co ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
frexarik:

Hello How did u check I have not seen mine.
check ur portal. You'll see 2020/2 project results under tasks tab
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Enskynelson:

shocked This must me traumatic. There's only one person I saw failed project. What the guy did was go to his Study Centre and a letter was written to the department for clarification and it was clarified that the project was not actually done well and not properly supervised. You can go to your Study Centre so they can try same so you can know what really went wrong.

Thank you ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uptimum123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.