Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477992 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2021
BUBUSHOW:
Pls check your inbox
Regards

Done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Please house help me oo since 2000 Jan ,I don't see my project result or do we need to expect another batch of project result before 31st july

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
frexarik:
Please house help me oo since 2000 Jan ,I don't see my project result or do we need to expect another batch of project result before 31st july
Am having the same issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
frexarik:
Contact your desk officer in your Study Centre. Maybe your project was for a reason or two was excluded from project moderation exercise. You may need to resubmit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Olamilite:

Contact your desk officer in your Study Centre. Maybe your project was for a reason or two was excluded from project moderation exercise. You may need to resubmit.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OscarChisom(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello, I have a perplexing question that I've been thinking about and would need help from you folks that have had the experience. I'm an o'level student, left secondary school 6years ago and have not had chance to go to school due to finance. Now I want to enroll for part time next year, so I'm contemplating between NOUN or running a part-time in Yabatech, I want to go for computer Science, and I can't go fulltime cos I'm self sponsored and would need to be working while I study. I'm in Lagos

My issue is this, I come from a quite a primitive setting and it has affected the way I see and think about things. E.g, I can hardly put correct English words together verbally, and I'm very much intimidated in the presence of educated people. This I want to change. And It would have been better if I go to a 'normal' full time school so as to really get 'educated and civilised, and change my overall way of thinking, speaking and doing things. This I believe will come from regular and steady mingling and coming in contact with refined, educated individuals, and regularly being in a scholarly environment.

If I run a part-time program or do self study through National Open University, I might not be able to achieve this. And it's one of the major reason I want to get educated. Please any way I can get through this? Or any words you might have for me, I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edibles20: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2021
OscarChisom:
Hello, I have a perplexing question that I've been thinking about and would need help from you folks that have had the experience. I'm an o'level student, left secondary school 6years ago and have not had chance to go to school due to finance. Now I want to enroll for part time next year, so I'm contemplating between NOUN or running a part-time in Yabatech, I want to go for computer Science, and I can't go fulltime cos I'm self sponsored and would need to be working while I study. I'm in Lagos

My issue is this, I come from a quite a primitive setting and it has affected the way I see and think about things. E.g, I can hardly put correct English words together verbally, and I'm very much intimidated in the presence of educated people. This I want to change. And It would have been better if I go to a 'normal' full time school so as to really get 'educated and civilised, and change my overall way of thinking, speaking and doing things. This I believe will come from regular and steady mingling and coming in contact with refined, educated individuals, and regularly being in a scholarly environment.

If I run a part-time program or do self study through National Open University, I might not be able to achieve this. And it's one of the major reason I want to get educated. Please any way I can get through this? Or any words you might have for me, I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice.

You write so well, so well that I doubt what you wrote about just being an O’level holder, or that you can’t put words together.
Your issue might just be psychological. Self doubt, intimidations when with other graduates and all. I think this is what you can work on, by yourself. I doubt any school will give you that.
There are some interactions, or better interactions in NOUN undergraduate classes than in PG classes. Since you’ll be doing an UG course, NOUN might just be best for you in that regard. Your option is Yaba, part time, your course mates might just be old people, whose interactions you might not eve fancy too. But since you want to have a feel of the conventional school system, maybe go for the Yaba.
All the best as you make your choice.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning house, please I made payment via remita since Wednesday and it has not reflected in my wallet. I made use of the credit wallet option and it is telling me to verify the rrr but it is correct as I copied it from remita receipt. Is this normal or I should worry?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
We now have CGPA calculator....
We can access your past results and calculate your CGPA too ..
https://www.nounaid.com/pastresult

Reason to do this is for you to know how well you are doing. It will make you put more effort.

To know the number of courses you have to register and how much they will cost.. visit: www.nounaid.com
=> Fee Analysis

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
skypower:
Good morning house, please I made payment via remita since Wednesday and it has not reflected in my wallet. I made use of the credit wallet option and it is telling me to verify the rrr but it is correct as I copied it from remita receipt. Is this normal or I should worry?

Did you include the hyphen (-)? Well if you did, retry without inputing the hyphen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
frexarik:

Wow! This is a very long time. I might wanna ask these questions: Do you have your recent results? How do you comfirm that the project has not been out and you didn't know?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Yes, I did. Will try without the hyhen. Thanks bro
Breathtaker:

Did you include the hyphen (-)? Well if you did, retry without inputing the hyphen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OscarChisom(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Thank you for this. If it's psychological. Any thoughts on how I can combact that. I'm seriously thinking it might be.
Edibles20:

You write so well, so well that I doubt what you wrote about just being an O’level holder, or that you can’t put words together.
Your issue might just be psychological. Self doubt, intimidations when with other graduates and all. I think this is what you can work on, by yourself. I doubt any school will give you that.
There are some interactions, or better interactions in NOUN undergraduate classes than in PG classes. Since you’ll be doing an UG course, NOUN might just be best for you in that regard. Your option is Yaba, part time, your course mates might just be old people, whose interactions you might not eve fancy too. But since you want to have a feel of the conventional school system, maybe go for the Yaba.
All the best as you make your choice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please is virtual exam an option for this 2021_2 semester?
If yes, how can one opt for it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Evening everyone,
Pls how do I go about applying for computer science and what is the tuition, plus things to do thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please how can I have my personal transcript from NOUN and I don't seem to understand their payment requirements for it because I saw processing fee at 15k or 30k for local and international transcript respectively while also verification fees of 15k respectively. Who can explain this term for me Biko.

Am I to pay processing fee and verification fee together or what are they verifying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
I mean this

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Breathtaker:

Wow! This is a very long time. I might wanna ask these questions: Do you have your recent results? How do you comfirm that the project has not been out and you didn't know?
The desk officer show me my name among the last batch that was submitted that the result was just out Though she said that she will resubmit it again when i ask her whether i need to resubmit the project paper she said no. I'm now confused i don't know what happen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ovi4real(f): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello,

I have being trying to apply for PDG in Information Technology for days now using this link http://www.nouonline.net/.
After filling the form it will say they have sent the REG ID to my email address.
But no mail has being sent not to my inbox neither spam despite doing it upto 3 times
What else can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
ovi4real:
Hello,

I have being trying to apply for PDG in Information Technology for days now using this link http://www.nouonline.net/.
After filling the form it will say they have sent the REG ID to my email address.
But no mail has being sent not to my inbox neither spam despite doing it upto 3 times
What else can I do?
Check the SPAM of your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sunflawa(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Help a soul ���.... Afolabi Ibrahim Oluwakayode 300 level French student olabisi onabanjo university is in need of our help in paying his school fees your #500,#1000 will go along way, as the portal is closing this midnight please do well to help with any amount you can to
Acct name:- Afolabi Ibrahim oluwakayode
Acct number:- 0802411035
Bank:- Access
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! All Department.

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER/

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER...

For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello, please I need help. I’ve been trying to login and it was impossible. Tried resetting my password and it says my matric number isn’t registered on the portal. Has anyone experienced this before? What is the solution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Femipeter007:
Hello, please I need help. I’ve been trying to login and it was impossible. Tried resetting my password and it says my matric number isn’t registered on the portal. Has anyone experienced this before? What is the solution?

You have to register afresh every new semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
ttomexy:

You have to register afresh every new semester

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ovi4real(f): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Check the SPAM of your mail

I have successfully applied using another email address.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon Bosses.

Please i need help and advise.

I registered for project last semester, but the coordinator insisted project should be registered only in 400 level second semeter. before i register the project, i had to drop two 3 unit courses to accomodate the project that happens to be 6 unit.

My dilema now is how do i register for those two 3 unit courses i dropped last year now?

Also, do i need to register for project again? because i can find it on my dashboard that i registered last year, although i have printout and remitta receipt.

Thanks as i await advise on how to resolve these issues.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Haysamo: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2021
please any update on McCarthy study center exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Good day,Is it possible for student not access result in his portal but when the desk officer access it through their system the result (Project result)was there but she said i should wait for graduant list. because the project result is the only thing Im waiting for and the results has been release since feb.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Breathtaker:

Good day,Is possible for student not access result in his portal but when the desk officer access it through their system
the result (Project result)was there but she said i should wait for graduant list.because the project result is the only thing Im waiting for
and the results has been release since feb.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2021
frexarik:
Good day,Is it possible for student not access result in his portal but when the desk officer access it through their system the result (Project result)was there but she said i should wait for graduant list. because the project result is the only thing Im waiting for and the results has been release since feb.

Maybe you didn't check when results were released to students' portal. Thus, it is possible because they sometimes remove results from the portal.

If she has confirmed your project score and you don't have any outstanding courses, then do as she says.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.