Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493555 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you very much. Can I still register for my maximum 24units next semester excluding the project ?
Enskynelson:

Maybe but most likely NOT as the defense is close. Inability to meet up does not imply carryover. Anytime you are done, submit. If the project is all u have left, no need to pay any fees for registrations again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Staness:
Thank you very much. Can I still register for my maximum 24units next semester excluding the project ?
Yes, you may.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BUBUSHOW(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Good morning
Pls who is in charge of compiling Postgraduate students graduation list? Is it Department, MIS or Postgraduate school?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you very much
Enskynelson:

Yes, you may.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2022
I have made a post that will help you learn how to buy NOUN form and process the admission step by step.
https://www.nounaid.blog/how-to-process-admission/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2022
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/pastresult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolani002: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2022
@Enskynelson pls boss I can dm you. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Tolani002:
@Enskynelson pls boss I can dm you. Thanks
Alright
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jecci(f): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Please I need input, how much should I budget when going for registration January 10th. A Bsc program that it is, computer science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Jecci:
Please I need input, how much should I budget when going for registration January 10th. A Bsc program that it is, computer science

See here www.nounaid.com/feecheck

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolani002: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Enskynelson:

Alright
your number pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tolani002:
your number pls
Zero80three865three982
Whats@pp pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:58am On Jan 05, 2022
NOTICE TO ALL NURSING AND PUBLIC HEALTH STUDENTS

This is to inform you that all clinical postings will start on Monday, January 10, 2022, and it will last for six weeks.
Consequently, all qualified students should register their names with the Desk Officer immediately. The course representative of each group should also meet with the Desk Officer to collect the letter of posting and for further briefing.

Please treat as very important.

For more information and inquiries; kindly proceed to your faculty office at the study centre from 10th of January, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wolement: 4:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Department
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

I. Your Registerable Courses this Semester

II. Checkout the Exact Amount to Pay this Semester 2021_2

III. Facts You Need To Know About Noun

IV. Updated Graduating List & Requirements

For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AMDEX5(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Please kindly help, I have filled the application form and I have been given provisional admission and unknown to me I chose Lagos center. Now I wanted to change it to Mccarthy center and I don't know how to go about it. Please kindly assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Announcement!

If you're a Masters student and you have concluded your project last semester please check your project result dashboard on www.nouonline.net

smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Apapa study centre

Below are things to provide during your clearance.
1. Graduate Exit Survey Print Out
2. N1500 for clearance form

Note: if your portal has minus, you'll be asked to generate remitta to pay it off before you get cleared.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2022
2021_1 & 2021_2 PROJECT DEFENCE AND MODERATION FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS:

All PG students of Wuse 2 Study Centre, Abuja are by this notice informed that their Project defence is scheduled as follows

Date: 12th January,2022

Venue: Abuja Model Study Centre by Dutse-Alhaji Junction, Kubwa express way.

Time: 8:00am

Note: You are to come along with the following items.
1. Student Identity Card as means of identification
2. MS Power Point presentation of your project
3. Hard copy of your project duly signed by your supervisor.
4. Dress decently and presentable.

NOTE: Your Project Supervisor’s presence is no longer needed as obtainable in previous defence. Every student concerned is to communicate this to his/her project supervisor as we will also reach out to them.
Kindly communicate all concerned.

Signed: Mgt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Samisha500:
Announcement!

If you're a Masters student and you have concluded your project last semester please check your project result dashboard on www.nouonline.net

smiley

Pls what about pgd students?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks for the prompt and immediate response... Fast and easy to assess your results and know your CGPA.

Breathtaker:
*_���Below PICTURE SHOWS IF YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR OUTSTANDING COURSES, ALL YOUR GRADES SINCE YOUR ADMISSION AND YOUR CGPA YOU ARE TO CHAT ME..... THANKS._*

Touch the link https://nounaid.com/contact to chat me up on WhatsApp...

Or chat me up here on telegram @nounaid
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eludan(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Post graduate student of 2021-1 semester nko

Samisha500:
Announcement!

smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good evening house, is it all post graduate student irrespective of course that will be doing project defense?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
siralos135:
Good evening house, is it all post graduate student irrespective of course that will be doing project defense?
MBA students and not included.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
AMDEX5:
Please kindly help, I have filled the application form and I have been given provisional admission and unknown to me I chose Lagos center. Now I wanted to change it to Mccarthy center and I don't know how to go about it. Please kindly assist.
Drop your Whats@App number for assistance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:33am On Jan 07, 2022
eludan:
Post graduate student of 2021-1 semester nko

Don't you know your login detail again?
Check yourself and see if it has been released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunlexy0807: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Pls is admission application form out for undergraduate studies and what are application procedures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
kunlexy0807:
Pls is admission application form out for undergraduate studies and what are application procedures?
Admission Is currently on.
For further Assistance you can send me a message on WhatsApp -08185025045

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

STATEMENT OF RESULT (SOR) NOW AVAILABLE!!!

NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE ON THE GRADUATING LIST.

THANKS

(INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY)
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GRADUANDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shakazulu4real: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good evening nairalander!
Kindly help me with the masters application fee and school fees?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.