Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485949 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good afternoon.

Is there anyone into data analysis here? Working on my project research and I need someone to help analyse my data.

You can drop your contact so I can reach you. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samisha500:

JUST IN
UPDATE!!!

TMA2 IS BACK OPEN

TMA2 IS BACK OPEN

TMA2 IS BACK OPEN

GO AHEAD AND SUBMIT YOUR TMA2.
Is there a way I can print my registered exam slip on the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ollie2103:

Is there a way I can print my registered exam slip on the portal?
Yes. There is a way. Drop you what's@pp number and I will reach u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Good morning everyone.

This is to inform you that we have concluded 2021_2 (GST302) business plan presentation.

Students should confirm their SCORES on GST portal and should revert if not found on or before 10th December, 2021.

No explanation will be entertained after 10th December, 2021.

Thank you so greatly.

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buzzgal:
Good afternoon.

Is there anyone into data analysis here? Working on my project research and I need someone to help analyse my data.

You can drop your contact so I can reach you. Thanks.
Chat me up 09031228219 I'm into data analysis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
But wait o is there no member of nairaland that his or her name came out in the first graduating list....going to two weeks here nobody share testimony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YakubuLagos(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening everyone.

Please, when is the date for project defence?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
My name came out o...PGD InfoTech.

samneutron1:
But wait o is there no member of nairaland that his or her name came out in the first graduating list....going to two weeks here nobody share testimony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
samneutron1:

Mine was there. L.LB

Na the too much delay we NOUN take our eye see no make we come talk grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
iyatrustee:

Mine was there. L.LB

Na the too much delay we NOUN take our eye see no make we come talk grin
Congratulations to you... Let's pop the champagne on WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Deiks: 1:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Keep quiet and say what you know
What kind of over exaggeration is that ....
experts:
well to my knowledge, the national open university of nigeria,is not in any way inferior to any university here in nigeria. all the courses offered in the national open university is acrditted by the natinal university commision and these bodies are the same bodies that acreditted other universities, so i think there is no point thinking about may be there certificate will be accepted or not.

about job application, i want you all to know that the national open university is not giving cheap degree, they are only giving everybody the chance to be a graduate by making thing flexible.

the national open university student are better than many institution here in nigeria because here, the student have to do alot of work on its own. you have only ur course material which contain alittle information about the course u re studying, so they have references where u will go to find out more about the course so this makes the student to under go alot of reserach on each course and it makes u a better student.

u only have facilitators who are like lecturers to guide u on how to go about the studies, so if u come of out the national open university with a second class lower, u are better than some one with second class upper of other universities.

so i am very sure that applying for a job with the certificate wont be any problem. just make sure u re sound on ur copurse of study. so that u will be able to defend ur self.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please why can't I access my portal again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
EbunGift1:
Same here. Tried logging in to print my project result all to no avail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
Same here. Tried logging in to print my project result all to no avail
Current login is restricted to those that have TMAs to run.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2021
EbunGift1:
Current login is restricted to those that have TMAs to run. If you don't belong to that category, u cannot login

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Enskynelson:

Current login is restricted to those that have TMAs to run.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Get your past Result here www.nounaid.com/pastresult

Request for your e wallet here www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Academicwriter2: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
&££££

Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
09-0-57-86-2-73-9 (Call/WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday the bosses here and God bless all here especially oga samisha,enskynelson and the rest... Abeg when is project submission deadline for postgraduate students in Management?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Taiwolee1:
Happy Sunday the bosses here and God bless all here especially oga samisha,enskynelson and the rest... Abeg when is project submission deadline for postgraduate students in Management?
Kindly see the picture below... It is same for all PG programmes.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoguess: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pls does NOUN run MBA program, if they do, can I apply with HND upper credit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
omoguess:
Pls does NOUN run MBA program, if they do, can I apply with HND upper credit
https://www.admissions.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Enskynelson:

Kindly see the picture below... It is same for all PG programmes.

Thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AloneTK: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AloneTK: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA///

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
AloneTK:

Could you please elaborate more on this "Moderation" thing as it is not clear to me.
And I'd very much like to know if the defense timetable is available. M.Sc project submitted and uploaded since March/April, yet, no info about the defense till now.
During Moderation, submitted projects are considered. All M.Sc. students are required to do defense. Defense is normally done with the use of PowerPoint presentation slides which the student is required to prepare and come with to the venue. There are different zones for moderation - Lagos, Abuja, Uyo. The previous moderation, for PG students may have happened before you submitted your project. With the above timetable, prepare for the defense at your Zone within that period. Please, visit your Study Centre before that day to find out more information and to make sure your project is included. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good day. Please can someone confirm if the circled information about the clearance is true?

Thanks.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:33am On Dec 08, 2021
How was the e-Exams at your end?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2021
INFORMATION ON GST302

Good day All,
Please be informed that the upload of your Business Plan has been extended for three days, Wednesday, 8th - Friday, 10th December, 2021. This is due to the complaint received that the inmates have not uploaded and more.

This is a golden opportunity for those who have not uploaded their Business Plan yet.

Thank you.

Signed: Management

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.