Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482892 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holarindey(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's open now. Go to the nearest Study Centre Or visit www.nouonline.net and click Admission tab.

Okay, I will do that. Thank you
Please, do you have an idea of when it is closing too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ambebi: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello. Good evening. Please after project defense what next? Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
holarindey:

Okay, I will do that. Thank you
Please, do you have an idea of when it is closing too?
No closing date for admission but there is closing date for registration. The closing date for that has not been announced as registration is yet to commence for the semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ambebi:
Hello. Good evening. Please after project defense what next? Thank you
Wait for your corrected copies to be returned to your study Centre after which u will make necessary corrections and then do the final copies and do the hard cover binding

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
samneutron1:
Senate meeting is tomorrow according to the school calendar. Please when should we be expecting the next list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Taiwolee1 post=109312442][/quote] No one can tell exactly. After the Senate meeting, result will be released and from the released results, a new graduation lists will emerge. Timeline should be between now and end of the month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning. please someone should help me with 2022 academic calender
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Enskynelson:
No one can tell exactly. After the Senate meeting, result will be released and from the released results, a new graduation lists will emerge. Timeline should be between now and end of the month.
Boss I don't think is from the released result graduating list will be out o, because if it is based on this my name supposed to have came out from the 1st batch, I finished my exams 2020_2nd semester and my project result came out 2021_1st semester....well what did I know grin, you boss at the top knows alot within the school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bleokobi2019: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
I’m a PGD student!!! I have written all my exams no carryover pending only project is delaying me from graduating. I scaled through plagiarism test, submitted my soft copy and spiralbind copy of my project along with the sealed score sheet from my supervisor last week.

What next please and when likely can I graduate cause I already have like 31 credit unit even without project unit added
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2022
samneutron1:

Boss I don't think is from the released result graduating list will be out o, because if it is based on this my name supposed to have came out from the 1st batch, I finished my exams 2020_2nd semester and my project result came out 2021_1st semester....well what did I know grin, you boss at the top knows alot within the school
It's not from the result that will be released. But do u expect them to release some then after the result another? I can tell you that it will likely come together with those that will meet the requirements after the released results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holarindey(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please, who has done direct entry to NOUN here? I am a little confused about the transcript or collecting my original result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
holarindey:
Please, who has done direct entry to NOUN here? I am a little confused about the transcript or collecting my original result
For DE, you will need your A level or National Diploma or HND certificate or Statement of Result as the case maybe. You don't need transcripts. Transcripts is only required for Post-Graduate programmes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holarindey(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Okay, thank you. I guess I will just use my statement of result for now. Hopefully they accept it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Enskynelson:
No one can tell exactly. After the Senate meeting, result will be released and from the released results, a new graduation lists will emerge. Timeline should be between now and end of the month.

Thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's not from the result that will be released. But do u expect them to release some then after the result another? I can tell you that it will likely come together with those that will meet the requirements after the released results.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you. How do you propose I drop that course? It's a seminar, will it be recorded as a carryover for me?
Enskynelson:

New semester just started. U cannot see last semester registration there again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Staness:
Thank you. How do you propose I drop that course? It's a seminar, will it be recorded as a carryover for me?
No need to drop it. Do the seminar this semester without re-registration. The result will come out. Attach your last semester slip to the submission as your evidence of registration. Non-eximinable courses don't have such issues, like your project. When results are released, you won't see F on your seminar because u couldn't do it last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please I sent you an email.
Enskynelson:

No need to drop it. Do the seminar this semester without re-registration. The result will come out. Attach your last semester slip to the submission as your evidence of registration. Non-eximinable courses don't have such issues, like your project. When results are released, you won't see F on your seminar because u couldn't do it last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Staness:
Please I sent you an email.
Responded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 2:21am On Jan 14, 2022
When should we be expecting another Graduation List?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Pls How many credit unit is required to graduate for MS.c Information technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2022
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE

Good morning to you all!
Compliment of the season.
I am directed to inform you all that the 2022 graduands verification of ewallet has commence.

You are expected to come along with your ewallet from 100l till date to the centre to ascertain no deficit in your portal before the clearance proper.

Please do come on time to avoid late hour rush and please tell a friend who knows a friend.

Thank you
Mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Fariq:
Pls How many credit unit is required to graduate for MS.c Information technology?
Not less than 30 TCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by QueenYD: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Can I study at NOUN from abroad?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
QueenYD:
Can I study at NOUN from abroad?
No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Polynek(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please can someone tell me when the form for Direct entry will be available for purchase?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Polynek:
Please can someone tell me when the form for Direct entry will be available for purchase?
It's available right now. Admission is open right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Polynek(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's available right now. Admission is open right now.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

Not less than 30 TCE.

Thank you. It means 30 is enough. If you can have 30 credit units from core course alone then elective is not compulsory. Also a person that did PGD, will he need to apply again or he will retain his reg number to continue with MS.c. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fariq:

Thank you. It means 30 is enough. If you can have 30 credit units from core course alone then elective is not compulsory. Also a person that did PGD, will he need to apply again or he will retain his reg number to continue with MS.c. Thanks
30 is OK.
You will need to re-apply and u will need a new matriculation number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Padra(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fariq:

Please have you registered for the programme?
If yes..have you been verified?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Padra:

Please have you registered for the programme?
If yes..have you been verified?
You cannot get verified without going to your chosen Study Centre o. Don't just upload and be waiting to see VERIFIED pls. Go to the chosen Study Centre with your original documents, photocopies of the documents and passport. That is when you will be verified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.