Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483349 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2021
GRADUATING STUDENT'S PORTAL VERIFICATION 2022 PRE-CONVOCATION FINANCIAL CLEARANCE EXERCISE --- McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Samisha500:
GRADUATING STUDENT'S PORTAL VERIFICATION 2022 PRE-CONVOCATION FINANCIAL CLEARANCE EXERCISE --- McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

What about other Study Centres?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Graduation list batch 2 for Economics and computer science etc.

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://docdro.id/UCQlyaP

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2021
2021_1 APPROVED GRADUATION LIST BATCH2

Find attached, the 2021_1 Approved Graduation list Batch2

Note the following:

All graduands with the following complaints arising from this graduation list are to visit their Study Centres:

i. Graduands with Initials in their name(s): they are to provide their names in full.

ii. Graduands with Four (4) names: they are to provide their preferred three (3) names.

iii. Graduands with mis-spelt name(s): they are to provide their correct name(s).

iv. Wrongly captured Study Centre: they are to provide their correct Study Centre.

Thank you.

https://nou.edu.ng/announcements/20211-approved-graduation-list-batch2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Academicwriter2: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
-------

Hi,

I can use TURNITIN to check for plagiarism in any of your documents.

If you need my service, kindly reach out to me on: 09-05-7-86-2-73-9 (WhatsApp & Call)

The price is affordable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Good day Please there was a time I could not log in to my Portal because I am expecting my name in Graduant list to my surprise now i can log in again P070102: B.Sc. Computer Science Level: 400 Please what could be the problem?. Please help me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 4:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Abeg when will graduating list for those who finish this year be out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:34am On Dec 10, 2021
frexarik:
Good day Please there was a time I could not log in to my Portal because I am expecting my name in Graduant list to my surprise now i can log in again P070102: B.Sc. Computer Science Level: 400 Please what could be the problem?. Please help me.
Only students with TMAs can login at the moment. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Enskynelson:

Only students with TMAs can login at the moment. Cheers.
does that mean I'm not clear yet....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2021
frexarik:
does that mean I'm not clear yet....
It means you are not necessarily clear. You may be clear and not.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I am waiting for the list also....it seems the portal is back I was able to login yesterday too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Score 100/100 in your eExams

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE GRADUATING STUDENTS' PORTAL VERIFICATION FINAL CLEARANCE EXERCISE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NURSING STUDENTS

All BNsc nursing students that got admission with only midwifery certificate should send their names and matric numbers to the desk officer before Monday.

Please act without hesitation!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedchild234(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2021
i stopped schooling in 2013 1st semester 200lvl what do i need if i want to come and continue my studies?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
No word about M.sc project defense. Submitted project since June, no moderation scheduled. Now graduation list is out of which my name was supposed to be part except for the delay in moderation. How is this suppose to be student's fault
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
blessedchild234:
i stopped schooling in 2013 1st semester 200lvl what do i need if i want to come and continue my studies?
Run away soldier.... you have made too much money, now you want to come back to show us level....okay nah, you start from where you stopped
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bambam321(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
I intend starting my PGDE in the new year , any info on how to go about it things needed and fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT LATEST GRADUATING LISTS FOR DECEMBER, 202

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Enskynelson, good morning.

Please, is it possible to print ewallet from a closed portal? If yes, how can it be done?

I await your reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2021
sircatherine45:
Enskynelson, good morning.

Please, is it possible to print ewallet from a closed portal? If yes, how can it be done?

I await your reply.
Yes, it is possible. Drop your Whats@pp number. I will reach u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Enskynelson:

Contacted. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Enskynelson:
Done. I await your reply. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
sircatherine45:

Done. I await your reply. Thanks!
Seen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Check out the latest Nigerian universities ranking at www.nusrankings.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Apapa study centre

GRADUATING CLEARANCE

This is to inform all Graduating Students of Special Centre for Nigerian Navy, Apapa that the clearance for the collection of Notification of Result has commenced. Kindly contact account department at the Centre.

Centre Bursary.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Samisha500:
Apapa study centre

GRADUATING CLEARANCE

This is to inform all Graduating Students of Special Centre for Nigerian Navy, Apapa that the clearance for the collection of Notification of Result has commenced. Kindly contact account department at the Centre.

Centre Bursary.

Pls when is graduating list for those who just finish final exam be out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Pls when is graduating list for those who just finish final exam be out?
If you are referring to the 2021/2 exams :
You should be talking about results first. Result is not out yet and it's after that we can talk about graduation list. In fact, they are yet to conclude the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
This school still dey? Worst school in naija God know I won’t advise anyone to apply for this school! I hope that fat lady for for VI center don kick bucket?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Enskynelson:

If you are referring to the 2021/2 exams :
You should be talking about results first. Result is not out yet and it's after that we can talk about graduation list. In fact, they are yet to conclude the exams.

Thanks boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.